TX - Kendrick Lee, 8, murdered, 3 sibs abandoned, Houston, 20 Oct 2021 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
these kids are gonna be on my heart for long time. :(

mom, of course, minimized her part of everything according to her statements at court.

According to the court documents read during the probable cause hearing, the mother of the children, Gloria Y. Williams, said she saw Coulter punching her child and stopped him from assaulting the child further. She said she checked on the child the next morning and found him covered with a blue blanket. When she pulled it back, she found the child dead.
‘Too horrific to be real’: Court docs say 2 kids saw brother’s beating death -- just one disturbing revelation uncovered in west Harris County abandonment case

But the children, bless their hearts, they told the true facts of the matter.

‘Too horrific to be real’: Court docs say 2 kids saw brother’s beating death -- just one disturbing revelation uncovered in west Harris County abandonment case
“For many agency veterans, it was the most disturbing case they had worked in their entire law enforcement career,” Gonzalez said. “It seemed too horrific to be real.”

Deputies said the young boys appeared malnourished and had physical injuries -- The 10-year-old had sustained a serious jaw injury during a beating. All three were taken to the Texas Children’s Hospital to be assessed and treated. The 10-year-old will soon receive surgery for his jaw injury.

Authorities said at least one of the children was a special needs child.

'Absolute fear' | New details into what investigators say happened in apartment where kids were found alone, one being dead | khou.com

The teen reportedly found his brother dead inside the bedroom a week before Thanksgiving in 2020. The sheriff's office said the 8-year-old died from multiple blunt force trauma injuries.

In court, officials said the 10-year-old boy was in the room when Coulter allegedly beat his younger sibling to death, kicking and punching the child in the back and lower region. He then witnessed Coulter place a blue blanket over the now-deceased child, the court said.

Williams claims she confronted Coulter during the assault. She told investigators she didn't report her son's death because her boyfriend told her not to, according to court documents. It's believed Coulter and Williams moved out of the apartment shortly after that.

Why do I have a feeling that she is going to try to say she was scared of him and that she's a victim too?

Hopefully they can be placed together but more importantly, somewhere safe and clean, with good people who can take proper care of them. I know what they have to look forward too, and those boys don’t need to be traumatized any further.

Why do I have a feeling that she is going to try to say she was scared of him and that she's a victim too?
Yes the minimization of her own role has already begun. Next will be I'm a battered woman and was too scared to protect my kids. Unfortunately for her I don't think it's gonna fly in this case.

“For many agency veterans, it was the most disturbing case they had worked in their entire law enforcement career,” Gonzalez said. “It seemed too horrific to be real.”

Deputies said the young boys appeared malnourished and had physical injuries -- The 10-year-old had sustained a serious jaw injury during a beating. All three were taken to the Texas Children’s Hospital to be assessed and treated. The 10-year-old will soon receive surgery for his jaw injury.

OMG No….that just makes this situation so much worse!. I wish I didn’t know that info smh. Some people truly are monsters.

Hopefully they can be placed together but more importantly, somewhere safe and clean, with good people who can take proper care of them. I know what they have to look forward too, and those boys don’t need to be traumatized any further.
There are so many great foster parents out there who are willing to take in sibling groups, and I really hope that's gonna be the case for them. These boys deserve to thrive.

There are so many great foster parents out there who are willing to take in sibling groups, and I really hope that's gonna be the case for them. These boys deserve to thrive.

I have no doubt the good people of Texas are going to come through for these boys. I need to believe there’s still some good out there. Because there’s way too much evil being reported every single day. Hope springs eternal

Authorities said Wednesday that one of the boys had a jaw injury, allegedly caused by Coulter several weeks ago, and will need surgery.
The facial injury was also apparently due to Coulter's abuse.
Boy found dead in home died from blunt force, siblings in 'unspeakable' conditions (msn.com)
Just joining in on this,,,, does this mean that the BF has been back to the apartment and was able to beat/slap whatever the child since the death of the other child?
I’m just sick with all of this.

Just joining in on this,,,, does this mean that the BF has been back to the apartment and was able to beat/slap whatever the child since the death of the other child?
No. This was sometime between the 8 year old child's death and the 15 year old brother calling police.

I wonder where the property manager was in all of this. Surely there were some kind of inspections...
My thoughts exactly! The PM has some explaining to do. Seems like they’re in no hurry to talk to the media either. Reporters have been trying to contact the PM by phone but they keep getting hung up on. I really want to know whether or not they checked out that apartment. too many complaints made by other tenants about the foul smell for PM to ignore. Right? I read where one of the tenants claims the apartments were inspected 1 week before the boy called 911. Apparently they have inspections monthly….hmmmm go figure.

I noticed on her affidavit of financial condition, she stated she gets $994/month from SSI/SSDI. I wonder if that is for the special needs child.

I noticed on her affidavit of financial condition, she stated she gets $994/month from SSI/SSDI. I wonder if that is for the special needs child.
No doubt. Thats why she didn’t want to report her child’s death. Ching$ Ching$, she probably spends it all on her BF bling bling. Priorities …<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that is what it sounds like. The adults apparently lived there for a few months after the boy's death. After they moved out, the boyfriend would come back. I too am sick with this.

But truly, at the end of the day, the basic responsibility lies with the mother. I would really not put blame on the neighbors, etc. JMOO!
This "mother" should be charged with the very same crime as her boyfriend, maybe even more charges because she was the 'responsible adult' who abandoned them.

After reading the article about the probable cause affidavit it stated that one of the children appeared to be special needs. Make me wander if that child could be the teen as there is such a spectrum for something like that.

It also states the children were last in school around May 2021.
I agree that it says that.
The DM (which, IMO, often gets facts wrong) says May 2020.
Just pointing out the MSM discrepancy.

Alief Independent School District told KTRK that in 2019 and 2020, the school district filed truancy papers against the siblings' mother because two of them, [dbm] and his older sister, were not attending school. The children were last enrolled in May 2020

Boyfriend in Houston House of Horrors 'beat up the surviving kids on a regular basis' | Daily Mail Online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butterfliesfly777
Back