TX - Kendrick Lee, 8, murdered, 3 sibs abandoned, Houston, 20 Oct 2021 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The only reason that I can think of that they might want to look up articles about themselves would be to find out what LE already knows about them. If they had been to the apartment, then the neglect and death would be obvious and they wouldn't have to look that up. Does this potentially mean that they are guilty of additional crimes? JMO.

They see the infamy of news articles as equal to the posturing on social media. There is no shame or morality involved. They feel good about it like when they get likes on instagram.

One thing I hope will come of this is that police make it so people aren't afraid to contact them to report abuse. Surely they have some sort of anonymous way to do this?
I know in my area there's an anonymous tip line that you can submit to online where a bunch of people I know were able to report physical/sexual abuse and then they handled it either at school or coming home, not sure if it is something that is doable without a school resource officer though

Last edited by a moderator:
Bond set for mom, her boyfriend charged in murder of boy found in Harris Co. apartment

Williams, 35, has also been charged in connection to the case. She was charged with injury to a child by omission, serious bodily injury to a child by omission, and tampering with evidence - human corpse.

Williams’s bond was set at $900,000 total, with $350,000 for the serious bodily injury to a child by omission charge, $250,000 for the injury to a child by omission charge, and $300,000 for the tampering with evidence charge.

Bond set for mom, her boyfriend charged in murder of boy found in Harris Co. apartment

I totally agree. As seen on his insta, he obviously smokes weed, but I definitely think they were on hard drugs of some sort. I have no evidence, so it's just my opinion based on his demeanor and his extremely long, gross pinky nail. Also, his face appears much more bloated in posts from February - present vs. his posts from September 2020. But that could just be from all of the steak and shrimp they were eating. :mad:

I am wondering when they murdered the poor little child. He didn't post anything on instagram for a few months, then in mid February he debuted his classy face and neck tats when he started posting videos of himself daily, sometimes multiple times a day. I am thinking they murdered the victim sometime around February.
The arrest report stated November 20, 2020 as the date of the murder.

‘Imagine what the kids went through,' a disturbing thought for many when they hear about this tragedy.
[snip]
"It’s trauma that’s hard to heal from, living with a dead brother for over a year," said Dr. Bob Sanborn with the non-profit Children at Risk.
[snip]
"These kids are going to be traumatized and it’s going to take a lot of mental health help, for a long time to get these kids back to where we would want any child to be," said Sanborn.
[snip]
"In Texas, the first line of defense has always been teachers after our parents and family," said Sanborn. "These kids fell through the cracks in terms of identifying the problem," said Dr. Sanborn.

'These kids fell through the cracks,' says non-profit Children at Risk

MOD NOTE

At this time, we have nothing to corroborate that the arrested female has another daughter, and that this daughter has been reported missing. All we have is an interview with the paternal grandmother of the murdered child. UNLESS/UNTIL Law Enforcement or another MSM source reports this as FACTS, we are not going to risk splashing another child’s name on the discussion thread when we do not know if this is accurate. Please refrain from bringing that unverified report here unless we get it from a more reliable source.

THANK YOU
Coco

‘Too horrific to be real’: Court docs say 2 kids saw brother’s beating death -- just one disturbing revelation uncovered in west Harris County abandonment case
‘Too horrific to be real’: Court docs say 2 kids saw brother’s beating death -- just one disturbing revelation uncovered in west Harris County abandonment case

According to court documents read aloud during the probable cause hearing, the dead child’s 10-year-old and seven-year-old brothers witnessed their mother’s boyfriend, Brian Coulter kill the boy. The brothers said Coulter struck the eight-year-old in the face, feet, buttocks, back, legs and groin and that Coulter continued to kick and hit the boy after he had stopped moving.

The seven-year-old said that he stared at his older brother’s face while Coulter was kicking and hitting him and at some point during the beating, his brother stopped blinking.

Once he had killed the boy, Coulter laid out his body on the floor and covered him, according to the court documents. When Williams came into the room, she saw the body on the floor and began crying and made the other children leave the room..

One thing I hope will come of this is that police make it so people aren't afraid to contact them to report abuse. Surely they have some sort of anonymous way to do this?

I believe that the Sheriff at the end of the press conference, stated that concerns about child neglect/abuse can be called in anonymously to Crime Stoppers.

I wish that he would have also listed some of the common signs to look out for, although he did state that training and advice is available (how many people would go to that effort though).

Once he had killed the boy, Coulter laid out his body on the floor and covered him, according to the court documents. When Williams came into the room, she saw the body on the floor and began crying and made the other children leave the room..

She seems to have got over her tears soon enough. Grotesque.

a life of quiet desperation- he had to ask someone to charge a telephone....how long did it take him to get that courage.
he didn't even know he could ask somebody to call on his behalf!
This breaks my heart!
I really want him to know he is a hero, I hope someone tells him that soon.

I agree with you … I was the oldest of 4 and If I were in that boys shoes I’d have done anything to make sure my siblings and I remained together. I bet the mother put the fear of God in him, to keep him in line and it worked for awhile anyway. I’m so glad he made that 911 call. It was probably one of the hardest things he had to do. A child who’s abused by a parent, still loves them. I don’t even want to think about what might have transpired while those young boys were left unsupervised. it’s too dark and things could have ended so much worse. He is definitely a hero

'Absolute fear' | New details into what investigators say happened in apartment where kids were found alone, one being dead | khou.com

The teen reportedly found his brother dead inside the bedroom a week before Thanksgiving in 2020. The sheriff's office said the 8-year-old died from multiple blunt force trauma injuries.

In court, officials said the 10-year-old boy was in the room when Coulter allegedly beat his younger sibling to death, kicking and punching the child in the back and lower region. He then witnessed Coulter place a blue blanket over the now-deceased child, the court said.

Williams claims she confronted Coulter during the assault. She told investigators she didn't report her son's death because her boyfriend told her not to, according to court documents. It's believed Coulter and Williams moved out of the apartment shortly after that.

a life of quiet desperation- he had to ask someone to charge a telephone....how long did it take him to get that courage.
he didn't even know he could ask somebody to call on his behalf!
This breaks my heart!
I really want him to know he is a hero, I hope someone tells him that soon.

I agree with you … I was the oldest of 4 and If I were in that boys shoes I’d have done anything to make sure my siblings and I remained together. I bet the mother put the fear of God in him, to keep him in line and it worked for awhile anyway. I’m so glad he made that 911 call. It was probably one of the hardest things he had to do. A child who’s abused by a parent, still loves them. I don’t even want to think about what might have transpired while those young boys were left unsupervised. it’s too dark and things could have ended so much worse. He is definitely a hero
'Absolute fear' | New details into what investigators say happened in apartment where kids were found alone, one being dead | khou.com

The teen reportedly found his brother dead inside the bedroom a week before Thanksgiving in 2020. The sheriff's office said the 8-year-old died from multiple blunt force trauma injuries.

In court, officials said the 10-year-old boy was in the room when Coulter allegedly beat his younger sibling to death, kicking and punching the child in the back and lower region. He then witnessed Coulter place a blue blanket over the now-deceased child, the court said.

Williams claims she confronted Coulter during the assault. She told investigators she didn't report her son's death because her boyfriend told her not to, according to court documents. It's believed Coulter and Williams moved out of the apartment shortly after that.

<modsnip>

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member