TX TX - Lacaya Bell, 34, 4 mos pregnant, on her way to meet with her boyfriend, San Antonio, 18 Sep 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
eb0fa186-4d3e-474b-af01-0000ce05c97b_750x422.jpg

BEXAR COUNTY, Texas — The Bexar County Sheriff's Office says they are actively searching for a pregnant San Antonio woman.

34-year-old Lacaya Bell has been missing since Sept. 18. Bell's mother, Sharon Montague, says she last spoke to her around noon last Wednesday.

Montague says Bell told her she was on her way to meet with her boyfriend.

"He wanted her to meet him to talk about it, because she had left him, and he wanted her to come back," said Montague.

6-28-24 Charged with driving without a drivers license (unlicensed). Case No. 11M2406155 Related case: Case No. 11M2406154 (the traffic infraction that got her pulled over). A letter was submitted to postpone her court appearance until 9-17. She went missing the next day.

2009 Arrest Misdemeanor Drug Possession Case No. CC304487

In 2007 Lacaya was arrested for Assault - Bodily Injury (family member). She was remanded without bond.
She was rearrested in 2008 and her probation was revoked. Case No. CC234712

Bexar County Court Records: Bexar County Justice Portal

eb0fa186-4d3e-474b-af01-0000ce05c97b_750x422.jpg

BEXAR COUNTY, Texas — The Bexar County Sheriff's Office says they are actively searching for a pregnant San Antonio woman.

34-year-old Lacaya Bell has been missing since Sept. 18. Bell's mother, Sharon Montague, says she last spoke to her around noon last Wednesday.

Montague says Bell told her she was on her way to meet with her boyfriend.

"He wanted her to meet him to talk about it, because she had left him, and he wanted her to come back," said Montague.
Oh my gosh I hope they find healthy .

Lacaya Bell’s mother told KENS that Bell, 34, vanished on September 18 after saying she was going to meet her ex-boyfriend. Bell, who is four months pregnant, told a manager at McDonald’s about an incident that made her fear for her life.

The nature of that incident was not disclosed. Bell did not notify her job that she would miss work, which raised alarms in her family as she was recently promoted.

How many times have we heard this exact same tragic story ? Pregnant woman goes to meet up with the father of her baby so they can talk---then she goes mysteriously missing.... :mad:

I would always caution a woman in this situation to never go alone to this meeting. Bring a male friend, tell everyone where you are going and meet in a public place. And if you need some privacy, then step away so your friend cannot hear everything, but they can still SEE you. :oops:

Moo...ooow I would never recommend taking a male friend or even a female friend. Maybe they can be close by, but meetings should be in malls or populated places..
Best to be blunt, not caution. . He/she might kill you......moo

Moo...ooow I would never recommend taking a male friend or even a female friend. Maybe they can be close by, but meetings should be in malls or populated places..
Best to be blunt, not caution. . He/she might kill you......moo
Hence, I said bring a male friend and meet in a public place.

If the pregnant woman goes to a public place alone, to meet the ex, he can still kidnap her when she is arriving or departing, as we have seen before.

Reactions: nao
Hence, I said bring a male friend and meet in a public place.

If the pregnant woman goes to a public place alone, to meet the ex, he can still kidnap her when she is arriving or departing, as we have seen before.
Moo...it is the point of getting innocent friends involved in probable violent situation. Still if a ex male see's you arrive with a male, it usually heightens the aggression level. My experience only..moo

Moo...it is the point of getting innocent friends involved in probable violent situation. Still if a ex male see's you arrive with a male, it usually heightens the aggression level. My experience only..moo
If a pregnant woman knows that she shouldn't bring a male friend to assist her because her ex is going to be too violent for her male friend to deal with, then the pregnant woman has no business being there either. IMO

I was thinking specifically of someone bringing a father, uncle , brother or cousin, which should not agitate the ex. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back