Found Safe TX - Legend Mourning, 6, Calvert, 9 Jul 2021 *serious danger*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
if Legend is in serious danger, I wonder where her other child is ... she may have at least one other according to her FB - she posted the ultrasound pics there - child would be under a year

Another child abducted by a non-custodial parent...I just can’t understand how moms and dads whose kids are in care think this is the best way to get them back. Hoping they will be found soon and little Legend will be safely returned to those entrusted with his care. Moo

According to Amber Alert Network Brazos Valley Executive Director Chuck Fleeger, Mourning doesn’t qualify for an Amber Alert regionally or state-wide because an Amber alert is for abducted children.

"If you have an incident involving a non-custodial parent, there is a requirement that during the commission of taking that child that there, be an act of murder or an attempt of murder committed and that was not the case,” Fleeger said. “We’ve called an endangered missing child advisory, in this case, it was that the child has been reported missing and law enforcement felt that due to the circumstances that the child was in danger of death or serious bodily injury."

Fleeger says Mourning’s biological mother, Hickman is considered non-custodial and is out of his life for the majority of it.

"There had been a warrant issued for her arrest for interference with child custody," said Fleeger.

The mother of Hickman Althea Williams has custody of mourning. As the caretaker of her grandchild, she's pleading for his safe return.

"I just would like to get him safely returned back home and that we miss him and I’m sure he misses us too. He's been with us all of his life, “said Grandmother Althea Williams.

Hickman was last seen in Houston. Greater Houston police department is now assisting Calvert police in this case.

"It's a parent who has the child so what is the risk? Well unfortunately as time has shown sometimes parents do things to harm their children, " said Fleeger.
Legend Mourning still missing as accused mother bails in and out of jail | kagstv.com

Nothing about being found but the Mom has posted to her FB on July 20, 2021? Or someone else posted?

Surely that's not the right page? Or at least, there's no public information on that page. Go to it at your own risk - but I don't think we should be quoting or mentioning anything on it.

There's not a word I can see anywhere on that page about Legend. I realize she is a non-custodial parent - but that page isn't helpful in finding little Legend (who should be with his grandmother).

The only information I can find about this is was posted above by imstilla.grandma (thank you).

The other facebook link is the one we need to start with:

Is Brazos Valley in Texas? Do they have a newspaper?

Am I to understand that LE knows the non-custodial mother took the boy, did not find the boy with the mother, arrested the mother (for kidnapping?) and allowed her out on bond without telling them what she did with the boy??

Last edited:
Surely that's not the right page? The July 20 post is just a profile picture change. There's not a word I can see anywhere on that woman's page about Legend. I realize she is a non-custodial parent - but that page isn't helpful in finding little Legend (who should be with his grandmother).

The only information I can find about this is was posted above by imstilla.grandma (thank you).

The other facebook link is the one we need to start with:

Is Brazos Valley in Texas? Do they have a newspaper?

Am I to understand that LE knows the non-custodial mother took the boy, did not find the boy with the mother, arrested the mother (for kidnapping?) and allowed her out on bond without telling them what she did with the boy??
Calvert is in Robertson County, Texas. Brazos is it’s own county. I posted the FB above cause I found Calvert, Waco and Brazos Valley in community agencies together - kinda like we have an area including my city referred to as Tri-City?
https://www.kxxv.com/brazos/foster-care-agencies-in-need-of-parents-all-across-the-brazos-valley

TSHA | Calvert, Waco and Brazos Valley Railroad

Older repeat article posted to show that now they reference another county. She’s all over the damn place. Then to jail snout. What’s up with that?

Investigators found the vehicle abandoned Saturday morning in Washington County. They believe it was the same four door dark sedan that Johnell Hickman, 29, used to take 6-year-old Legend Mourning from a home in Calvert. Authorities consider Mourning to be in serious danger. Hickman is the biological mother of Mourning, according to law enforcement, and has been ordered by a court to have no possession of the child.

Mourning is believed to be in danger of death or serious bodily injury, according to law enforcement.

*Good grief. Danger of Death! This little boy is counting on someone to come and save him.

Car found in search for missing Calvert boy believed to be in ‘serious danger’

Calvert boy still missing, mother turns herself in to authorities | kagstv.com

*eta:
Insite Brazos Valley News - Events - Insite Magazine
eagletimes.com | Serving the Twin State Valley
Bryan College Station Local News
theeagle.com
Authorities still searching for missing Calvert boy

Last edited:
Calvert is in Robertson County, Texas. Brazos is it’s own county. I posted the FB above cause I found Calvert, Waco and Brazos Valley in community agencies together - kinda like we have an area including my city referred to as Tri-City?
https://www.kxxv.com/brazos/foster-care-agencies-in-need-of-parents-all-across-the-brazos-valley

TSHA | Calvert, Waco and Brazos Valley Railroad

Older repeat article posted to show that now they reference another county. She’s all over the damn place. Then to jail snout. What’s up with that?

Investigators found the vehicle abandoned Saturday morning in Washington County. They believe it was the same four door dark sedan that Johnell Hickman, 29, used to take 6-year-old Legend Mourning from a home in Calvert. Authorities consider Mourning to be in serious danger. Hickman is the biological mother of Mourning, according to law enforcement, and has been ordered by a court to have no possession of the child.

Mourning is believed to be in danger of death or serious bodily injury, according to law enforcement.

*Good grief. Danger of Death! This little boy is counting on someone to come and save him.

Car found in search for missing Calvert boy believed to be in ‘serious danger’

*eta:
Insite Brazos Valley News - Events - Insite Magazine
eagletimes.com | Serving the Twin State Valley
Bryan College Station Local News
theeagle.com
Authorities still searching for missing Calvert boy

CALVERT, Texas — The search for Legend Mourning continues. Authorities tell KAGS News the accused suspect, Mourning's biological mother, Johnell Hickman, turned herself into the Houston County Sheriff’s Office. She was then later bailed out of jail before authorities could get to Mourning.

I don't understand why they let her post bail? Where are you Legend?

CALVERT, Texas — The search for Legend Mourning continues. Authorities tell KAGS News the accused suspect, Mourning's biological mother, Johnell Hickman, turned herself into the Houston County Sheriff’s Office. She was then later bailed out of jail before authorities could get to Mourning.

I don't understand why they let her post bail? Where are you Legend?
Maybe she has a special tail on her…

Runners run to familiar areas to escape. Wherever the car was found, maybe Legend was also familiar with the area. Or she told him where to run. Or my fear, she hurt him and … oh who knows? Desperate people do desperate things that make no sense to us.

Now, Houston County is thrown in the mix. I need a map.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston
Back