Found Safe TX - LG, 14, & LGM, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I may be missing some of what others know, so please correct me where I'm wrong.
I do not see the years of upheaval, strife, and dysfunction in the girls' lives. What am I missing?

The major strife and dysfunction, that I see, is in the last 4 months of their lives. The move of TM into the home, and the absolute dysfunction that followed, with TB's trip to NY, the breakdown of TB's long-term relationship with the girls' surrogate father figure, and TB's murder and the girls' kidnapping. THAT all is definitely catastrophic, and will deeply impact their lives for a very long time. But my guess is if you asked them, they knew they were loved and cared for, and they had a home in all the meanings of the word.

Thanks in advance for helping me understand.

Looks like it began in LA before the move to TX

I may be missing some of what others know, so please correct me where I'm wrong.
I do not see the years of upheaval, strife, and dysfunction in the girls' lives. What am I missing?

The major strife and dysfunction, that I see, is in the last 4 months of their lives. The move of TM into the home, and the absolute dysfunction that followed, with TB's trip to NY, the breakdown of TB's long-term relationship with the girls' surrogate father figure, and TB's murder and the girls' kidnapping. THAT all is definitely catastrophic, and will deeply impact their lives for a very long time. But my guess is if you asked them, they knew they were loved and cared for, and they had a home in all the meanings of the word.

Thanks in advance for helping me understand.

You need to go back and read. Seems that Lili and TM met in LA where her bio dad lived. She stayed with TAM in his trailer overnight. When TB/Lili moved to TX, TAM followed. Just read back on posts.

That man needs to SHUT UP!!!

Seriously.

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]I appreciate your break down of the court proceeding.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]Just a quick question gitana1. Is it correct assumption in the initial summons; Greg is petitioning the court for both a guardian for Lily and a temporary restraining order against Tonya?[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]You are a real asset to Websleuths. Thanks is not enough. :tyou:[/FONT][/FONT]

Thanks! It looks like it was a different person who petitioned for custody but I'm not sure he petitioned for a GAL. That was ordered at some point but typically a judge recommends it. At least in CA. But I did see that in WA their court site has instructions on how to ask the court to petition for one to be appointed "to investigate parenting arrangements". https://www.courts.wa.gov/forms/?fa=forms.contribute&formID=62

See below for more.

Looks like the uncle filed for custody.it was a petition for non-parental custody according to the docket.

That's very interesting. I did not notice the petition was for non parental custody. I don;t even see where you're finding who is listed as petitioner and respondent on the same page. And I did not know the name of the dad ( I assumed it was Steve).

I did some research and in WA non-parental custody cases are similar to guardianships elsewhere. hard to get. There has to be either parental incapacity such and the kid was living with a non-parent for a while. Click on the form "Petition for Custody":

I havevalid reasons (adequate cause) to ask for custody of these children. The children should not live with either parentand (check at least one box):
The children are not living with eitherparent. The children have been livingwith (name/s): since (date):.
Neither parent is a suitable custodian.
AND

The parents are unfit, or, even if they may be fit, thechildren will suffer actual detriment (harm) to their growth and development ifthey lived with either parent.
http://www.kingcounty.gov/~/media/c...child-that-is-not-yours-agreed-pdf.ashx?la=en

And these people fought hard for Lili. So what was going on that an uncle fought that hard for Lili and tried to take custody? And what was the restraining order about?

I see now why the dad didn't act to protect Lili from TM even though he knew he was a danger. His own family had to have declared that he was unfit to care for her then. I guess he stayed that way.

<snip>
And these people fought hard for Lili. So what was going on that an uncle fought that hard for Lili and tried to take custody? And what was the restraining order about?

I see now why the dad didn't act to protect Lili from TM even though he knew he was a danger. His own family had to have declared that he was unfit to care for her then. I guess he stayed that way.

Thanks is not enough to everyone who took the time to look at the legal trail.

Especially a giant helping of gratitude to gitana1 for helping us understand the proceedings.:stay: please don't ever leave because we need you gitana1

Now more than ever Lily (and Lulu)need someone with the same commitment of her Uncle Steve. I pray for a family to shepard her and ensure she grows into to sucessful young woman.

:cow:

I am so sorry for these girls and I will never understand women who move men they don't even know into their homes.

I am so sorry for these girls and I will never understand women who move men they don't even know into their homes.

I am going to drill down on another single point.Lily's father witnessed a itinerant drifter a sexual predictor ensnare & groom Lily for intimacy. GG haplessly further tightened TMs hold on Lily by scolding rather than swiftly and decisively reporting him to Louisiana LE.

I hope Lily and Lulu are placed with someone who will be their champion. A family to help them become self sufficient young woman.

I am going to drill down on another single point.Lily's father witnessed a itinerant drifter a sexual predictor ensnare & groom Lily for intimacy. GG haplessly further tightened TMs hold on Lily by scolding rather than swiftly and decisively reporting him to Louisiana LE.

I hope Lily and Lulu are placed with someone who will be their champion.

I completely agree. Something about GG has my suspicions on high alert. He keeps commenting that LG lived with him but it appears she was there for July and part of August over the summer. His interviews seem to be more out of a desire for attention than out of concern. IMO

I completely agree. Something about GG has my suspicions on high alert. He keeps commenting that LG lived with him but it appears she was there for July and part of August over the summer. His interviews seem to be more out of a desire for attention than out of concern. IMO

We really know nothing about how things were. LG could have been sent to her father to live because TB couldn't handle her.
We have to wait and see how this all turns out.
Like I said, you sure can't go by FB to see how how things might really be.

That man needs to SHUT UP!!!

I honestly can’t tell whether GG is continuing to make statements / give interviews, or whether the news media just keeps recycling the same old interview.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We really know nothing about how things were. LG could have been sent to her father to live because TB couldn't handle her.
We have to wait and see how this all turns out.
Like I said, you sure can't go by FB to see how how things might really be.

So true!! I think FB posts where LG or TB is tagged or photoed in locations (where dates are listed) can be good for giving an idea of a timeline for where they were at certain times, but not for assessing family dynamics. I guess I should have specified that something about the interviews I have seen of him and articles I have read give me an uneasy feeling in regards to him. I had that feeling before the court cases were posted. Of course, many times partial info paints an unrealistic picture. It is just an impression I have.

I hope Lily and Lulu are placed with someone who will be their champion. A family to help them become self sufficient young woman.

Yep. He didn't do his due diligence either. BUT, the child moved back to TX and GG told mom that TM was no good. She blew it off and moved the predator into her home, apparently without checking his background or calling GG to see what he was complaining about.

I don't think she would have let him move in if she knew he had a sleepover with her 14 year old daughter. But, maybe she did because she thought it was all innocent.

Right. SMH

Yep. He didn't do his due diligence either. BUT, the child moved back to TX and GG told mom that TM was no good. She blew it off and moved the predator into her home, apparently without checking his background or calling GG to see what he was complaining about.

I don't think she would have let him move in if she knew he had a sleepover with her 14 year old daughter. But, maybe she did because she thought it was all innocent.

Right. SMH
Can't see how anyone could think that a 14 yo sleepover with a man would be innocent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

<snip>
I guess I should have specified that something about the interviews I have seen of him and articles I have read give me an uneasy feeling in regards to him. I had that feeling before the court cases were posted. Of course, many times partial info paints an unrealistic picture. It is just an impression I have.
When a person (GG)speaks about their dilemma. I pay close attention to what action(s)they take to optimize a successful result. I heard GG say despite his heroic actions he was unable to prevent the resulting tragedy.The sad part is the solution didn't require anything heroic from him at all. It was only for him pick up the phone and report TM to the Louisiana parole board or Louisiana authorities. I believe that action by GG would have adverted the resulting tragic horrific consequences.

I will add if despite his best efforts TM successfully pursued a place in Tonya's household.The best way for GG to have TM arrested was to call Louisiana authorities to report a parolee living in the same household and sexually abusing his 13 year old daughter.I am sure Louisanna and Texas would act swiftly to arrest TM. That would have guaranteed TM would be gone hopefully for good.
:moo:

Right. SMH

I have wondered if TB met TM while she was in LA. If she met him was ‘charmed’ by him, she may have felt he was harmless, especially if he seemed to show interest in her (vs LG). I don’t know what was going on in TB life, but if she had just come out of a relationship that lasted 5-6 years and suddenly someone seems to show an interest, she may not have wanted to believe that GG was telling the truth. Is that an excuse, nope! But it may somewhat explain why she brushed off what he said. Did she confront him about the allegations and that is when TM killed her? Did she begin doing her own research and TM found out? I don’t know the answer to either but something caused him to beat her to death that night. We don’t know where the kids were when she was in NY but he could have easily taken them then (unless they were out of state). I wish we had a clearer timeline on when GG was alerted that TM was living with TB and when GG alerted TB.

Can't see how anyone could think that a 14 yo sleepover with a man would be innocent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I have a friend who is 25 years younger than me. She has 2 daughters from 2 different men, the youngest is only 4, the eldest is about to graduate from college. She told me that her BF takes baths with the 4 year old when he is babysitting. When I lost my mind, she explained that he wore his underwear and they were just playing in the bubbles.

So, I have heard stupid chit from women. Clueless, too trusting and way too naive.

I told her grown men don't bathe with naked little girls. They just don't. A normal man would know better. Therefore, he wasn't normal and she needed to boot him to the curb. When she objected I said "ask your dad what he thinks of this bathing thing" and let me know what hospital your BF ends up in". Puhlease.

Right. SMH
But saying he was no good without any explanation wasn't enough. As soon as she said TM was staying there, he should have picked up the phone and called her with all the details. She could have just thought the ex was jealous and trying to start something.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have a friend who is 25 years younger than me. She has 2 daughters from 2 different men, the youngest is only 4, the eldest is about to graduate from college. She told me that her BF takes baths with the 4 year old when he is babysitting. When I lost my mind, she explained that he wore his underwear and they were just playing in the bubbles.

So, I have heard stupid chit from women. Clueless, too trusting and way too naive.

I told her grown men don't bathe with naked little girls. They just don't. A normal man would know better. Therefore, he wasn't normal and she needed to boot him to the curb. When she objected I said "ask your dad what he thinks of this bathing thing" and let me know what hospital your BF ends up in". Puhlease.

That is awesome that you advocated for the little 4 year old. Gosh,maybe a caseworker can weigh in?

But for now, I would have a log. In it write the date time perhaps you could say red flag* boyfriend bathing with 4yr old, expressed my concern to mother told her it's inappropriate & am very worried it could evolve into the little girl being groomed for possible exploitation? Hopefully you will never need to call authorities but the log could facilitate getting help.

I wish I could offer more help. Fortunately there are so many wise people at Websleuths who hopefully help you be more proactive.

That is awesome that you advocated for the little 4 year old. Gosh,maybe a caseworker can weigh in?

But for now, I would have a log. In it write the date time perhaps you could say red flag* boyfriend bathing with 4yr old, expressed my concern to mother told her it's inappropriate & am very worried it could evolve into the little girl being groomed for possible exploitation? Hopefully you will never need to call authorities but the log could facilitate getting help.

I wish I could offer more help. Fortunately there are so many wise people at Websleuths who hopefully help you be more proactive.

You should report it. Don&#8217;t wait!

Please, please, please report this. You have nothing to lose, she has everything to lose!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back