Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like BB relied on BB2 a lot. They're probably close.
The relationship is curious and I wonder if BB has some type of mental disorder or past substance abuse and BB2 is used to protecting her. BB2 also did not want the kids to go back to BB and DV. She may have known that BB was not capable of caring for the kids.

IMHO if you haven’t looked at Quanells post from this morning, please do. It is VERY informative. I’m trying to find it picked up in MSM so I can link.

Is there any chance HSPD would not have been following DV? Could they really not know where he is? Would they share if there was an arrest warrant out for him?

I can actually two ways this might play put.

1) DV acted alone

2) MD was deceased when BB departed & it was predetermined DV would dispose of her, clean the apartment & create an alibi.

<Modsnip/Do not state as fact without link>

Last edited by a moderator:
IMHO if you haven’t looked at Quanells post from this morning, please do. It is VERY informative. I’m trying to find it picked up in MSM so I can link.

Is there any chance HSPD would not have been following DV? Could they really not know where he is? Would they share if there was an arrest warrant out for him?
The backlash is horrendous.....I'm in the camp that LE is very much in the know.

I think they’d only alert the public they are ready to serve a warrant if they are clueless to his whereabouts. Moo

1) DV acted alone

2) MD was deceased when BB departed & it was predetermined DV would dispose of her, clean the apartment & create an alibi.

I can’t find the link at the moment but I have read multiple times BB asked DV why he was cleaning & he replied “you know why.”

I think those text messages will determine a lot. If she didn’t call 911 after having them kind of messages it signals a red flag to me and like I stated earlier, 1 party can always delete whatever they want.

The relationship is curious and I wonder if BB has some type of mental disorder or past substance abuse and BB2 is used to protecting her. BB2 also did not want the kids to go back to BB and DV. She may have known that BB was not capable of caring for the kids.

I think Gma suspected things were not right & would only worsen. Jmo
Maybe she thought she could prevent future abuse if she could intervene in the duo getting custody.

What does MSM mean? Lol. Some of these letters I can’t figure out and I google. But that one isn’t popping anything but a vitamin up.

One of the CPS documents posted by CM at KHOU mentioned that Maleah had been doing physical therapy and OT (probably beginning in the hospital) and "would soon be in speech." She would have been entitled to these services as a result of of her surgeries and injuries and it means SOME delay had been documented. It's somewhat unusual for a child to get speech services before kindergarten (more common for a child who has had contact with medical professionals though), so her speech issues or delay was probably fairly significant for a 4-year-old. This might have meant she didn't speak much and/or that she was hard to understand (either of which could have been related to the brain injury or to being raised in a household with several risk factors for delayed language development).

If she had become more verbal recently, that could explain why DV and others were more worried than they used to be about what Maleah might say to teachers, doctors, caseworkers, etc.

Yes, I believe she was silenced. MOO

1) DV acted alone

I can’t find the link at the moment but I have read multiple times BB asked DV why he was cleaning & he replied “you know why.”

Quanell mentioned the cleaning and DV's response of "you know why" in his parking lot video show yesterday, which has been linked upthread.

I've had company since yesterday afternoon and haven't been able to see what is going on. Just checked in to see the latest. I'm furious actually. I was expecting the mother to throw her fiance under the bus so that wasn't a surprise but the fact that she knew he was abusing Maleah and still left her in his care is totally pissing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member