Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing we do know, BB supposedly did laundry before her trip, right?
So DV probably wasn’t headed to the laundromat with his Clorox, black bag & basket.
Was he practicing for prison laundry services, maybe? (Rhetorical, no reply needed)

I’m of the different camp I guess.
I think they are pleased, this is evidence for them now and if she back tracks it helps their case.
Actually ALL the msm she has done will help their case.
I do believe we don’t have EVERYTHING LE has or knows and the more she or representatives talk for o
Delete

thank you thank you @CocoChanel ! This is good news, the wheels of justice are beginning to turn.

From your link above BBM

The Gulf Coast Violent Offenders and Fugitives Task Force confirmed Vence was taken into custody Saturday.

[snip]

Maleah has still not been found.

She was wearing a pink bow in her hair, a light blue zip jacket, blue jeans and gray, white and pink sneakers.

She is described as an African-American female with black hair and brown eyes. She stands 3 feet tall and weighs 30 to 40 pounds.

Noting, from the article:

Darion Vence, the man who authorities say was the last person to see missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis, has been charged with tampering with evidence in the disappearance, a law enforcement source tells ABC13.

The Gulf Coast Violent Offenders and Fugitives Task Force confirmed Vence was taken into custody Saturday.

Texas EquuSearch volunteers have been looking for Maleah since the story of her abduction as told to police by Vence.

[...]

Just evidence tampering huh? Sounds like they think he might have been just cleaning up for someone else.

Or perhaps this is the only charge they have sufficient evidence on so far in order to bring him in.
possibly, I have also seen cases where the suspect is charged with lesser charges in order to get them into custody and behind bars while investigators tighten up their evidence and case for the larger ones. Whichever is correct, I am glad we know he is in custody and not able to run or harm anyone if he is the one who is responsible for whatever happened to Maleah.

possibly, I have also seen cases where the suspect is charged with lesser charges in order to get them into custody and behind bars while investigators tighten up their evidence and case for the larger ones. Whichever is correct, I am glad we know he is in custody and not able to run or harm anyone if he is the one who is responsible for whatever happened to Maleah.

I’m thinking he needs a bath about now, or at least clean undies.

Uh huh...uh huh....we are on the same page...he can definitely tell us location of baby girl. After that, they can fight to the death for all I care.
Yikes!
Maybe that's all they can prove at this time, though. It does look pretty suspicious!
Maybe they will not arrest BB for child endangerment until they know more.
I wonder when the "blaming the other"
part will continue and what DV has to say. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members