Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, once again, we have conflicting reports then. That is the first report I've seen that he arrived on Sunday though. o_O

Step-father’s car found in Maleah Davis case; 4-year-old girl still nowhere to be found
He ended up at Methodist Hospital in Sugar Land sometime between 10 p.m. and 11 p.m. Saturday. That's when he reported Maleah missing. An Amber Alert was issued Sunday morning.

I’ve seen several. The video shows Saturday though, so you’re right. Debating on editing my post, but it’s hard to trust websites when there’s so many conflictions. I only showed you for my proof of what I’ve seen.

Ok, if I am piecing the timeline correctly, the alleged abduction took place after BB returned from MA. She arrived late Friday and slept at her mom's Friday night. MD was abducted Sat evening and DV shows up at the hospital Sun night. Is that correct?

The video shows Saturday around 11. Some articles are inaccurate on timing. I’ve been wrong due to that.

How does it work for the person he was staying with? He was a POI, not initially a suspect. Aiding and abetting? An accessory?

The person he was staying with was known. IMO, there’s a chance he went to LE. It was best for LE to know where DV was & that he was still local. Even the fact they claim they reached out to him means little. If they called his bro, his bro could not make him talk. Jmo
Iirc his mom has custody of the toddler so there must be some cooperation between family/LE.

I'm amazed everyday at the stupidity of some people. In today's world full of electronics and they stupid stuff like this. I wonder when the aw s*** moment dawned on him and who was helping him? Wonder if they even knew about the neighbours security cam?
For all of our dependence on technology, most of us are actually stupid about how it works. Obviously some more than others....

I'm amazed everyday at the stupidity of some people. In today's world full of electronics and they stupid stuff like this. I wonder when the aw s*** moment dawned on him and who was helping him? Wonder if they even knew about the neighbours security cam?

I doubt it. Do you know if your neighbors have security cams installed?

Houston Police‏Verified account @houstonpolice 1m1 minute ago
Update: Current booking photo of suspect Derion Vence #hounews

D6UtIl6X4AEdNO_.jpg

His head has healed nicely.
He looks zoned out, imo.
Can’t tell him it’ll get better cuz it won’t. Lol
I can not imagine sacrificing my child, my family or my reputation for him. WTH did BB see in him?

So why are articles saying numerous different things?

Wondering if LE was purposefully vague with initial statements about time of arrival at hospital. So they could have time to go and look for exactly these damning images. What with amateur detectives, community activists, and reporters out running around questioning/interviewing people, looking for evidence and generally mucking about in LE's investigation and all :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Was this just a 'lil scratch then that rendered him unconscious for 20 something hours? (cough, cough...) :confused::rolleyes:

View attachment 183791 View attachment 183790
Maleah Davis' stepfather, Derion Vence, taken into custody

If you had access to some sterile fluids, you can inject some fluid under the skin and achieve a swelling like that. It would heal in a couple of days without leaving a mark.

DV worked PharMEDium, a sterile drug compounding pharmacy in Sugar Land. He would have access to sterile fluids.

Maleah Davis Update: Stepfather in Custody, Charged with Tampering with a Corpse

Wondering if LE was purposefully vague with initial statements about time of arrival at hospital. So they could have time to go and look for exactly these damning images. What with amateur detectives, community activists, and reporters out running around questioning/interviewing people, looking for evidence and generally mucking about in LE's investigation and all :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

not sure. But when you see it from places like CBS you would expect better accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova