Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single missing child situation that I have ever followed in the past, has had a huge outpouring of support for/by the immediate family and community of the victim. One strong relative takes charge.

The citizens where the victim went to school/church/day care rallied around the family to seek tips, get mobilized, show support, fund and offer huge rewards, beg for awareness, etc. because the contribution of many can produce powerful results.

This neglected little girl gets next to NOTHING.

All the world speculates on every bit of the scandal and dirty laundry. Due to the seemingly shabby lifestyles exhibited by the responsible parties.

Remotely we all clamor to get our clever thoughts heard via the internets. Come on neighbors, where is the support for this tiny, injured, innocent victim? Somebody near Maleah take contol!!!

She never stood a chance with the reported shame surrounding her humble beginnings.

Churches, Corporations, Government Organizations, Employers, Child Advocacy, Educational Organizations, Notable Celebrities, NAACP, Panthers, Rappers, Athletes, I beg you to move this thing in the right direction for Maleah.

Cultural Outsiders are not trusted or allowed into these intimate crimes, in ANY communities, anywhere. It HAS to be done by the affected parties to have an impact. Or, we are all accountable to the fact that only some lives matter, and only if that life serves a more riot-worthy situation.

Come on HOUSTON!!! There has never been a more innocent and deserving victim. Don't rely on the heroic efforts of Texas Equusearch, and second-hand statements of one community activist.

Do the right thing.

I’ve said the same a few times. maybe he felt the need to step back to avoid being accused for things he had no part of. It’s not overly difficult to abuse a child, then allow her to visit someone else & blame him for the abuse. Moo
Yeah, I feel bad for him. His interview sounded genuine. unlike others... MOO

KHOU reporter Cheryl Mercedes has screenshots of BB's now deleted fb posts (seen comment section).

Besides defending DV, in one post BB alleges they were interrogated [by LE] for 8 hours, in separate rooms, "but not one piece of crucial information surfaced."

There are no signs of fear in BB's early defense of DV. I believe her posts were all voluntary statements.

MOO

I found it quite interesting she rants that she asked police for an Amber Alert BEFORE DV and son showed up at the hospital. Which is confusing because that’d mean she asked for a system used during child abductions before DV even used the child abduction story... and possibly before a missing person report had even been filed...

It is rare for someone to lie in an open statement (fabricating reality) it causes stress. Most will lie by omission / withholding information / skip over time / temporal lacunae. Indeed someone can make a statement and every word can be truthful, it's what they leave out (see above) we seek know.

Simple example.

What did you do last night?

I watched a movie and had a pizza.

This is 100% truthful.
Most will interpret this (this is what liars want you to do) thinking they watched a movie and had a pizza at home.

What they failed to say was they watched the movie at the cinema and went to a pizza restaurant, Why they left out this information maybe trivial or very important for one reason or another.

I found it quite interesting she rants that she asked police for an Amber Alert BEFORE DV and son showed up at the hospital. Which is confusing because that’d mean she asked for a system used during child abductions before DV even used the child abduction story... and possibly before a missing person report had even been filed...

I just wish we had confirmation of the last sighting of a live MD.

I hope they do! Is there any evidence or other situation you can think of that would be enough to arrest him, if they could find him?

Her body.

I mean I think right now they have enough for child abuse/neglect endangerment charges. But if you recall the case of little Jhessye Shockley, they charged her mother with neglect but dismissed the charges because if they go forward on neglect and later get enough for murder, it's double jeopardy of the charges stem from the same incident/chain of events.

However, in that case, despite searching landfills endlessly and never finding the little darling, they charged her mother with murder. Her other kids talked and there was enough circumstantial evidence that she was tortured to death, died in a closet and her body dumped in a dumpster by her mom.

She was found guilty and sentenced to life in prison for precious, little Jhessye's murder.

So if they have blood evidence or evidence of cleaning the home, along with enough other circumstantial evidence, they can charge him with murder.

But I think it takes time to put that case together. I'm sure they're conducting related interviews of various people and going through tons of video footage, searching till cameras, etc.

It is rare for someone to lie in an open statement (fabricating reality) it causes stress. Most will lie by omission / withholding information / skip over time / temporal lacunae. Indeed someone can make a statement and every word can be truthful, it's what they leave out (see above) we seek know.

Simple example.

What did you do last night?

I watched a movie and had a pizza.

This is 100% truthful.
Most will interpret this (this is what liars want you to do) thinking they watched a movie and had a pizza at home.

What they failed to say was they watched the movie at the cinema and went to a pizza restaurant, Why they left out this information maybe trivial or very important for one reason or another.

It may be rare, but it seems to happen frequently in these child cases.

I haven't seen that. Actually that's more than I would expect!
Not for me. I would have expected the children removed from the home until after the required parenting classes, counseling, and many other resources that could have been offered had been completed.
But I do realize some states are more lenient than others. In this case, I believe they were too lenient, since there was clear evidence of abuse. Imo

BB2 is a victim.

And her actions more important than her words.

She filed an intervention with the court trying to prevent the children being returned to BB/DV in Feb 2019.

She also went to court this week to request BB/DV have no contact with their children -- and motion granted.

I hope media respects her privacy.

MOO

I’m wondering if BB2 is distancing herself in order to file for custody of 2 y/o as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova