GUILTY TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:mad:Ridiculous, but if it's what it takes to keep this monster locked up for a long time, I guess we wait patiently. It just seems so unfair that this isn't charged as murder with DP specifications. MOO.

Snipped from article:

"At this point, no one has been charged with causing Maleah’s death. Police tell FOX 26 there is not enough evidence to prove intent."

Derion Vence doesn't appear in court; arraignment rescheduled again in Maleah Davis case
I will wait with you Caylee. Patiently.

DV tortured Maleah by restricting her airway with an unknown object. I have a guess of what it was but I won't say it. I don't know how the murderer lives with himself.

:mad:Ridiculous, but if it's what it takes to keep this monster locked up for a long time, I guess we wait patiently. It just seems so unfair that this isn't charged as murder with DP specifications. MOO.

Snipped from article:

"At this point, no one has been charged with causing Maleah’s death. Police tell FOX 26 there is not enough evidence to prove intent."

Derion Vence doesn't appear in court; arraignment rescheduled again in Maleah Davis case
WTH? How could he NOT appear?! He’s in JAIL?! SMH MOO

I will wait with you Caylee. Patiently.

DV tortured Maleah by restricting her airway with an unknown object. I have a guess of what it was but I won't say it. I don't know how the murderer lives with himself.

Is there a problem when our criminal justice system treats people like DV, better than his victim was treated?

DV will get free legal services to protect his rights, food, shelter, medical care, recreation, protection, clothing, every single need DV needs, will be provided to him, free of charge.

Maleah was found in a trash bag, dead from suffocation, blunt force trauma.

Who does society value more?

Is there a problem when our criminal justice system treats people like DV, better than his victim was treated?

DV will get free legal services to protect his rights, food, shelter, medical care, recreation, protection, clothing, every single need DV needs, will be provided to him, free of charge.

Maleah was found in a trash bag, dead from suffocation, blunt force trauma.

Who does society value more?

Clearly the pendulum has swung and is stuck in the far left position. I haven't visited this thread in a while, but the odor of BS still permeates this case. The only change is the egg donor and her one time defender are now silent.

Maleah, there will be justice for you one day and we all promise to be here to witness it!

Clearly the pendulum has swung and is stuck in the far left position. I haven't visited this thread in a while, but the odor of BS still permeates this case. The only change is the egg donor and her one time defender are now silent.

Maleah, there will be justice for you one day and we all promise to be here to witness it!
Why hasn’t BB been charged with neglect or something??? This case really broke me...I had to log off here for a month or so because I was so angry that BB has been allowed to live freely after knowingly leaving her baby with someone that was hurting her.

OCT 28, 2019
New details emerge in Maleah Davis' death
Court documents say that Vence not only hit the little girl with a blunt object, but restricted her airway with an unknown object. He did not seek medical help for the little girl.

Court docs shed new light on what happened to Maleah Davis before she died
We knew Maleah was injured when Derion Vence allegedly hit her with his hand and a blunt object, but court documents released Friday say Vence also blocked her airway with an unknown object.

Disgusting. He is a vile creature. I still don't understand why there isn't a murder charge. Given her previous head injuries, he would've known the end result would be death for this poor child and I fully believe he intended to kill her. Otherwise what would be the intent of hitting her in the head and strangling her??

Why hasn’t BB been charged with neglect or something??? This case really broke me...I had to log off here for a month or so because I was so angry that BB has been allowed to live freely after knowingly leaving her baby with someone that was hurting her.

This case affected me so much that I had to take some time as well. Everything about it is maddening to me!

Disgusting. He is a vile creature. I still don't understand why there isn't a murder charge. Given her previous head injuries, he would've known the end result would be death for this poor child and I fully believe he intended to kill her. Otherwise what would be the intent of hitting her in the head and strangling her??
Yes, I agree with you. However, the burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove that beyond a reasonable doubt. They have to have the evidence to do so and sadly, I don't think they do. Makes me sick. :( MOO

This is from Nov 12 but I just saw it for the first time. The video is about 2 1/2 minutes long.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter (Video)
Maleah Davis’ cousin TM spoke with me in court after a prosecutor and defense attorney representing Derion Vence appeared in court briefly today, only agreeing to reset his court date for January 22 and go over discovery then.
12:05 PM - 12 Nov 2019 from Houston, TX

Yes, I agree with you. However, the burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove that beyond a reasonable doubt. They have to have the evidence to do so and sadly, I don't think they do. Makes me sick. :( MOO

"Beyond a "reasonable doubt"". Sure. The guy has told how many lies about Maleah? Is there seriously any "reasonable doubt" that he killed her?

Oh well, just charge him with lying to LEO, just like Casey Anthony, 12 months...time served.

"Beyond a "reasonable doubt"". Sure. The guy has told how many lies about Maleah? Is there seriously any "reasonable doubt" that he killed her?

Oh well, just charge him with lying to LEO, just like Casey Anthony, 12 months...time served.

His charges are more serious than that. They basically carry the same terms as murder.

DEC 5, 2019
Houston's most shocking crimes of the decade
Houston is home to infamous crime stories dating back decades.

But what about recent crimes that Houstonians will remember years from now? Chron.com compiled a list of some of the most shocking and heartbreaking crimes in and around the area since 2010.

[…]

Maleah Davis.jpg

MALEAH DAVIS May 2019 Four-year-old Maleah Davis is reported missing by her mother's boyfriend, Derion Vence. Her body was later discovered in a trash bag in Arkansas after a nearly monthlong search that captivated the nation.

His charges are more serious than that. They basically carry the same terms as murder.

"Charges" are not convictions. Casey Anthony was charged with murder. She was found "Not Guilty".

I think that there is plenty of reasonable doubt regarding this situation.

"Charges" are not convictions. Casey Anthony was charged with murder. She was found "Not Guilty".

I think that there is plenty of reasonable doubt regarding this situation.

Can you clarify what you're doubting? He was charged with tampering with a corpse after he told Quanell X where he dumped her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16
Back