Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust QX about as much as I trust gas station sushi.

I think he convinced her to let him (notice she said nothing) tell these tall tales about DV and somehow it would help her. In rabbit hole logic it makes sense.

I knew he lied about finding the tape, so I figured everything that came out of his mouth was a lie. He couldn't even keep the known facts straight.

Only an imbecile would make these statements on behalf of a client while there was a pending custody case involving the client's kids.

Yes, he charges money for his 'services', he swindles and defrauds people who need help and are ignorant. Ick.

You can believe that LE called him in for an interview; he didn't go on his own. He has no privilege to assert and he inserted himself into the case. LE invited him to talk and the invitation wasn't RSVP.

Imbecilic. He better lawyer up.

BB should sue him.

[bbm]

what tape???

QX was in this for publicity for himself, not Maleah. With that said, I've heard there's history where he's turned on the people he "helped" and gave LE info he garnered. If that's the case, maybe some good will come of this - info he hasn't shared with the press.

QX was in this for publicity for himself, not Maleah. With that said, I've heard there's history where he's turned on the people he "helped" and gave LE info he garnered. If that's the case, maybe some good will come of this - info he hasn't shared with the press.

I tend to believe him over BB, it just seems to fit with maleahs history. I think that poor little girl was abused by him. She wasn't his kid, what did he care. He didn't love her in the least. He is likely the one that put her in the hospital in the first place. I think he's an animal. I mean why did he bring her home from daycare in the first place?? All moo

What a mess! The mother disgusts me beyond words. It's hard to imagine a mother that would contribute in such back and forth lying schemes about her sweet and precious missing little daughter. She's turned it into nothing more than a Jerry Springer episode. That makes me sick. It's a shame we can't believe a word she says. The story changes daily to what she wants it to be for the day. So disgusting!

I would just add that the Jerry Springer aspect started with DV's fantastic and amazing tale of his "own" kidnapping by three Hispanics. Shortly after here came the rest of the show's guests in the form of BB and Q.

I have not said much on this case and I am taking a more wait and see on BB but I will say the choices to date have not been good ones.

I did want to endorse your Jerry Springer comment though--it was a good one.

This should be about this child. Period. Instead the spotlight goes to these "characters".

The searches have even had incidents and issues.

Poor Maleah. Not even in death can she be put first it seems.

Jmo.

Jen Rice on Twitter
Members of the public are on the agenda this morning at Houston City Council to speak about #MaleahDavis. #htxcouncil
D7vhpOVW0AEyYMu.jpg

9:52 AM - 29 May 2019

Just catching up.

When asked to provide a reason why he was no longer representing Bowens, the community activist said there are inconsistencies with her story.

Quanell X no longer representing Maleah Davis' mother

Quanell X told us he stopped working with Brittany Bowens because he believes she was not being truthful about the case.

I find this so ironic given his own colorful public past and multiple accusations that he impersonated an attorney and defrauded families. I wonder when exactly he decided BB was not being truthful? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I would just add that the Jerry Springer aspect started with DV's fantastic and amazing tale of his "own" kidnapping by three Hispanics. Shortly after here came the rest of the show's guests in the form of BB and Q.

I have not said much on this case and I am taking a more wait and see on BB but I will say the choices to date have not been good ones.

I did want to endorse your Jerry Springer comment though--it was a good one.

This should be about this child. Period. Instead the spotlight goes to these "characters".

The searches have even had incidents and issues.

Poor Maleah. Not even in death can she be put first it seems.

Jmo.

I agree. His story was so unbelievable that everybody knew from day 1 it was BS. Since that time it's only gotten worse. I don't post much either, but I've been as outraged as everybody else. If I didn't care so much about Maleah and justice for her, I wouldn't even follow this case. I have held back on passing judgement on the mother, but her actions are so distracting from what really needs to be top priority. Doesn't she want to find her little girl and give her a proper burial and the respect and honor she deserves? Maybe I just can't get on her level and expect too much from someone who obviously doesn't possess what is normally expected of a heartbroken, grieving mother. Sorry... Jmo
Maleah should be here enjoying life like little kids do. She deserved so much more and I'm heartbroken for her. Bless her sweet little heart.

I agree. His story was so unbelievable that everybody knew from day 1 it was BS. Since that time it's only gotten worse. I don't post much either, but I've been as outraged as everybody else. If I didn't care so much about Maleah and justice for her, I wouldn't even follow this case. I have held back on passing judgement on the mother, but her actions are so distracting from what really needs to be top priority. Doesn't she want to find her little girl and give her a proper burial and the respect and honor she deserves? Maybe I just can't get on her level and expect too much from someone who obviously doesn't possess what is normally expected of a heartbroken, grieving mother. Sorry... Jmo
Maleah should be here enjoying life like little kids do. She deserved so much more and I'm heartbroken for her. Bless her sweet little heart.

I couldn't agree more, with everything you just said. I in no way have closed out that she may be involved, that she may not, what she knew, and so forth. I even allow for grief and the loss of many things in her life all at once, however, the actions are all wrong.

I want to watch justice for Maleah unfold, not a sideshow distracting from it of, as you so well stated, Jerry Springer type drama.

DV I have no doubts about. He never cared about that child despite having been in her life for years. I get absolutely no sense that his father or brother did either. As LE has said, he could tell them where she is if he wanted to.

Her behavior though, has at minimum distracted from the key person here, which is Maleah. That is really difficult to understand.

All jmo and I totally agree with everything you said.

I hope the sweet child is found despite the side show.

Quanell X cuts ties with Brittany Bowens, Maleah Davis' mother
Interesting BB went along with everything QX said until after he went to the DA.
She never once told him to stop,or correct him. Everytime she talks it's a different story.
The truth never changes. It is constant. There is only one truth for Maleah.
MOO

Why did BB hire QX in the first place...It was to obtain sympathy and repair her image because of the backlash from
the public. BB wanted to distance herself from DV. I don't believe it was ever to find Maleah, it was always about herself.

If she really want to find MD, her interviews would reflect that. which they don't. Imo

I do believe QX lied, but I also believe BB fed some of those lies to QX and he ran with it.

Everything BB has done backfired. She is beyond repair at this point. Moo

Praying for Maleah today.

Certainly there had to be an exchange that benefited QX. Perhaps 'you give us information that you have and we won't charge you with obstruction'. BB made some wild accusations against DV and he didn't defend himself. I don't think the same will happen with QX. I hope it won't be long before he tells more about his version of events. But since neither can be trusted would that really help? It's all just smoke and mirrors and meanwhile Maleah is still out there somewhere.

I don't believe any of them. They are all self-serving and sweet baby was not a priority for any of them. There is only one hope....Grandmother might have a conscience.......i think she knows. Turning on your own blood is difficult for a mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879