Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett Buffington

✔@BrettKHOU

Arkansas Sheriff: We've located a black bag with a foul odor, we can't comment further until we do forensics test. #khou11

Sheriff Singleton said three days ago, a litter crew came through the area near exit 18 off of I-30 eastbound in Fulton. He said one employee noticed a trash bag with blood and worms on it, and supervisors told the employee to leave it alone. Singleton said it is not uncommon for people to leave dead animals in the area.

She could have been found three days ago!

MALEAH DAVIS: Unknown remains found amid search in Arkansas, sources say

"He said he pulled over in Arkansas, got out of the car, walked off the side of the road, and dumped her body off the side of the road," Quanell said.
RSBM
RBBM
No surprise. It was obvious early on that DV wasn't very smart or a long-term thinker. That's why I had doubts that he burned her body - he struck me as too damn lazy to do anything more than find a remote area and dump her body a few yards off a road.

I can't help but wonder if DV's mother could have gotten him to talk earlier if she had been able to work up enough pity for Maleah to overcome her reluctance to ask DV.
Suspect's mother won't ask son for Maleah Davis whereabouts

I'm still holding back....can't get the first interview out of my mind, where he exonerated BB....bad bad judgement call in my book.
See I never felt he did exonerate her. I felt he put information out there so everyone could read between the lines.
If Maleah was dumped on the side of a road why did DV have all those scratches on his body? And if not bramble and thorns who beside of himself would of done or caused them?
same way he had a big knot- self inflicted.

I do think QX is well-meaning. Listening to him talk about Maleah’s sweet, innocent face as his motivation for getting involved is something we can all relate to... It’s why the whole nation is gripped by this case. She was a beautiful, angelic little girl. Imo

I think the fact that she was recovering from a potentially fatal injury and its complications -- was a fighter, and graceful, in spite of the home life she had to contend with -- touched many of us also. As a version of that kid, and now as a parent of a version of that kid (minus those household challenges), I have had a hard time following this case, and today's grotesque events have made it still harder. Maleah deserves to be remembered as the bright, spirited, funny, loving, courageous and dignified child she was. I'm pretty sure that we here, and QX, for all of his faults, would wholeheartedly agree with that wish.

I am going to be on a rare trip from sitting w my mom in Arkansas next weekend.
This is an area I am familiar with.
I can only say I want to cry.
This is just outrageous.
And thank you Tim Miller for all you do in the memory of Laura.
Chi out for now but here always. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member