Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quanell X reveals new information on Maleah Davis' disappearance

Screenshot from link, is I never realized where the porch was, also they refer that the 34 Minute entire interview is up on their website. Does anybody have a link specifically for that?

ETA, the link for the 34 Minute entire interview is a couple of post below this original post, thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190601-090227_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190601-090227_Chrome.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 55
I have a little suggestion...

when coming into a thread after not being able to keep up on the "latest" news...

the media thread is a TERRIFIC way to get caught up with the facts...

And then be able to join the conversation with a basic understanding of the facts...

This practice has been quite helpful to me...

And I thank the posters who have been keeping Maleah's Media Thread updated...

JMO...
Thank you for posting this. I just wanted to also mention that the link to the media thread as well as a case map is included in post #1 of each thread.

If you are behind, there are just two pages to read from yesterday at the link and you'll be caught up! :)
TX - TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Sugar Land, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

Last edited:
Finally caught up...
I’m not at all surprised by QX. This is what he does. Immediately after his first appearance in this case, I guessed this was exactly his plan. Also posted link to other cases in which he was able to obtain info that neither LE nor anyone else could.

I’m trying to find my post because it had a link to one article with the number of confessions he was able to obtain & some details about his relationship with LE.

I'm not sure what community. He's a black activist. He may or may not be respected by his black community. I believe he is because so many apparently agree to talk to him.

But who cares if he is respected by the community if he gets the job done? We all know about his questionable past and conduct at this point.

But Tim Miller highly values him and his work, calling him a "genius" a "miracle worker", saying he knows how to get these people comfortable enough to divulge info and that he has worked with him on numerous cases with good results.

That's good enough for me. TM knows his stuff and knows QX. He was clear to say he doesn't agree with all he has done or said but it is very apparent that QX knows what he's doing in these cases and has brought several to resolution as a result.
QX got the job done...that is all that is important imo. Maybe QX needs to visit the twisted twins and bring little Duke Flores home as well.

Last edited:
I'm sure we're finally about to get some more answers, but some of my questions about the timeline are:
1. If DV took Maleah out in the laundry basket on Friday afternoon, but was present at his apartment later that evening (when CD came to pick up the children), did her body sit in the trunk of the car in the laundry basket all that time?
2. If he drove to Arkansas and back, does it still match up with the camera sighting of the car on Saturday afternoon in Sugarland? (I.e. was there another car involved with someone helping DV).
3. WHO DROPPED HIM OFF AT THE HOSPITAL AND WHO LEFT THE CAR IN THE PARKING LOT?

I am going to guess his loser brother, who has mysteriously decided to pick up and move to another state after DV went to jail.

I have a brother I love dearly, but the line in the sand would be if he ever got entangled in a situation like this.

Finally caught up...
I’m not at all surprised by QX. This is what he does. Immediately after his first appearance in this case, I guessed this was exactly his plan. Also posted link to other cases in which he was able to obtain info that neither LE nor anyone else could.

I’m trying to find my post because it had a link to one article with the number of confessions he was able to obtain & some details about his relationship with LE.

Can only find a reply with my original post. I can’t imagine why it would’ve been deleted, if that’s what happened, because it was within TOS. Anyway...here’s a link to the reply. It’s the reply fromMsBetsy.
AMBER ALERT - TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

Ha! The new attorney is saying that X misrepresented himself as being a new attorney for his client.

I’m sure DV told his atty he believed QX was his attorney, only because DV now knows he screwed up.

And omg, he didn’t take MD far off the road? Maybe just a quick pull over, pop the trunk, dump & go.

Wonder if BB realizes he won’t be coming back?

I'm not sure what community. He's a black activist. He may or may not be respected by his black community. I believe he is because so many apparently agree to talk to him.

But who cares if he is respected by the community if he gets the job done? We all know about his questionable past and conduct at this point.

But Tim Miller highly values him and his work, calling him a "genius" a "miracle worker", saying he knows how to get these people comfortable enough to divulge info and that he has worked with him on numerous cases with good results.

That's good enough for me. TM knows his stuff and knows QX. He was clear to say he doesn't agree with all he has done or said but it is very apparent that QX knows what he's doing in these cases and has brought several to resolution as a result.
We can agree to disagree....you can be respected in a community and get the job done. People do it all the time. Maybe this will improve his respectful index....who knows.

I've been reading info from people in the community. He's not well respected.

Doubt QX cares, opinions matter none, he seems to have a knack getting people to talk.
Two more names can be added to the list of those not respecting him, DV & BB.
I think he had a mission from day one & he succeeded.
Moo
People complaining about him remind me of someone in trouble suddenly hating LE, for no valid reason.

Search for Maleah leads to child’s body in Arkansas
[...]

In a phone call, Quanell said he was not representing Vence or his family at the time of his visit. He said he went to the jail to see Vence because “I wanted to.”

“I felt like I needed to,” he said.

During the news conference at HPD headquarters, Finner declined to comment on Quanell’s visit.

“He’s been working with law enforcement for years,” Finner said. “I don’t know how he got there, or what was said when he was there. I know that he did get some information about the whereabouts of this little angel.”

Re-posting a portion of this article from yesterday...

HPD: Child remains, clothes found in Arkansas 'lead us to believe it is Maleah'
[...]

HPD detectives flew in based on a tip.

[...]

Sheriff James Singleton immediately sent eight deputies to check it out.

[...]

After an hour of searching, Hempstead County deputies, Arkansas State Police and Arkansas Game and Fish officers got word that a crew picking up litter found a garbage bag covered in blood and worms 12 miles south. The crew found it three days ago, reported it to a supervisor but left it, according to Sheriff Singleton.

Before investigators found it, a separate crew mowing tall grass in the area ran over the bag.

[...]

The clothes, jewelry and clues around the bag were enough, though, for Hempstead County’s coroner to allow the remains to be flown back to Houston.

Miller, who paid for the plane that carried authorities and the remains, has no doubts it is Maleah.

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

After an hour of searching, Hempstead County deputies, Arkansas State Police and Arkansas Game and Fish officers got word that a crew picking up litter found a garbage bag covered in blood and worms 12 miles south. The crew found it three days ago, reported it to a supervisor but left it, according to Sheriff Singleton.

Before investigators found it, a separate crew mowing tall grass in the area ran over the bag.

[...]

The clothes, jewelry and clues around the bag were enough, though, for Hempstead County’s coroner to allow the remains to be flown back to Houston.

Miller, who paid for the plane that carried authorities and the remains, has no doubts it is Maleah.

[...]
Man, I hate to imagine that beautiful girl that way. Or what those people saw out there.

Trying one more time to link articles in my original post, I referenced upthread. It was from one of the first threads.

sraybella said:
I believe the Quanell X presser was a strategic move by LE. He has a track record for assisting LE in arrests/ confessions.

Officers grateful to Quanell X

Suspect surrenders with help of Quanell X
....Quanell X has facilitated the surrender of 23 fugitives...(that was the count in 2006)

I am not a Quanell X fan, by any stretch of the imagination. I just can’t imagine all of this information was “leaked” to the media & televised without LE blessing...though stranger things have happened.

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]
:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad:

If this was all a plan,he should clue in his followers. They don't think so. I can only leave it at that.
Frankly, I think he talks too much. Hopefully he hasn't complicated the situation and given DV some sort of out in court.
Well, he definitely tells the public too much but I would call it more of a tactic than a plan.
He uses the same skills as an investigator, befriending the perp and making him feel comfortable talking to him. He may be deceitful in this way but that's a minor point considering who he's dealing with and the information he is trying to get from them.
I think he also uses his own life experiences and knowledge of child abusers to pick up on certain signs. I think he knew BB was covering for DV from the beginning, or at least suspected it.
He may also use his experience as a former minister to reach out to people in a unique way. Somehow he gets criminals to trust him and open up to him.

When I first saw him, I thought he was some wacko trying to impersonate LE or an attorney. But after reading up on him I understand why he does it.
He is a Community Activist, and I can't remember what else he calls himself, but he has the advantage of being able to get involved in these cases in a legitimate way.
If the criminals he represents mistake his "representation" as that as an attorney, I'm fine with that as long as it gets the job done. He may take advantage of their ignorance but they have done much worse by disrespecting the rules of society and brutally taking away a human life. That's not fair, either. Imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member