Recovered/Located TX - Margaret Aislinn Channon, 24, Big Bend National Park, 11 Feb 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is possible she could have been kidnapped for ransom and LE is keeping it quiet....JMO

It is known to happen in border towns.

This is same link @Jim_M provided above. I've snipped/copied/pasted text below simply because everybody should be able to see these wonderful words! Such happy news!
Texas EquuSearch - TXEQ
*UPDATE* We are happy to report that Margaret Channon has been found safe and is being reunited with her family! Thank you to the hard working volunteers who worked to bring this family back together!

Last edited:
How did she get there without driving through Mexico? She couldn’t get on a plane to go there without a passport. My dad was the head of the DEA down there in the early 90s. Interesting country and such a strange case.

So do we know how she ended up in another place far far away?

Other than being reported ‘found safe’ by Texas EquuSearch - TXEQ , there have been no further updates. I imagine it takes a little time to process, and have her actually returned. Then perhaps we will learn the details of MAC’s adventures ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hollyann
Back