TX TX - Mary Alice Richard, 28, San Antonio, *White/Blue '73 Mercury Cougar*, 23 July 1983

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

ChatteringBirds

Reaction score
Here is a new case in NamUs. There is currently no photo.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Missing Person / NamUs #MP79726
Mary Alice Richard
Date of Last Contact: July 23, 1983
Missing From: San Antonio, Texas
Missing Age: 28 Years

Current Age: 66 Years
Sex: Female
Height: 5' 1" (61 Inches)
Weight: 105 lbs
Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact
July 23, 1983
NamUs Case Created
April 22, 2021
Last Known Location: San Antonio, Texas
County: Bexar County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Last seen on July 23, 1983. Vehicle, a white over blue 1973 Mercury Cougar is also missing.

Physical Description
Hair Color: Brown
Head Hair Description
Shoulder length straight hair
Eye Color: Brown

Distinctive Physical Features
Scar/mark: 2 to 3 inch scar on right leg below buttocks.

Clothing and Accessories
Clothing: Last seen wearing a white blouse, blue jeans, and brown boots, no other description.

Transportation
1973 Mercury Cougar
Style: Coupe
Color: White and Blue
Comments
White over blue in color.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

A photo of Mary has been added to her NamUs profile. She has beautiful high cheekbones, which could be useful in making comparisons to unidentified remains.

Original

Added to The Charley Project

Mary Alice Richard – The Charley Project

richard_mary.jpg

• Missing Since 07/23/1983
  • Missing From San Antonio, Texas
  • Classification Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Age 28 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'1, 105 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description A white blouse, blue jeans and brown boots.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Richard was last seen in San Antonio, Texas on July 23, 1983. She has never been heard from again. Her vehicle, a blue and white 1973 Mercury Cougar with the license plate number 363BWU, is also missing. Few details are available in her case.

Dear everyone,
I suspect the following NamUs case could be about the missing Mary Alice Ricard:

- Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP3523 The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
- Ms Richard: Missing Person / NamUs #MP79726 The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

The unidentified person was found in 1999 and the estimated year of death is 0-1999. However, the shoes that were found on the remains suggest that she died during 1980-1999. The shoe brand, Pro Wing, are an in house brand of Payless Shoes launched during the 80s and popular during the 80s and 90s. The unidentified person had a scar on her right leg.

The missing person, Mary Alice Ricard, also had a scar on her right leg. Year of last contact was 1983. She is missing from San Antonio, Texas, and the remains were found in Houston, Texas. The estimated age range is 20-30 and Ms Ricard was 28 years old when she went missing. The estimated length and weight of the body are also similar to Ms Ricard’s measurements.

I tried to contact 5 different emailadresses from the parties mentioned below the cases on different websites. However, they are all US-governmental mailadresses and I’m not in the US. I receive all the emails I have sent back in my account. It is very costly from my location (other continent) to call the phone numbers of the people in charge of these NamUs cases. Hopefully there is someone over here that lives in the USA and finds these similarities worth looking into and get the information to the right people. My hope is that this information helps to find Mary Alice Ricard.

Last edited:
@Caring1 Please could you check the above-mentioned information (January 16th post) to see if this comparison is listed in NamUs? Or other exclusions? I hope there are some, since they added her to NamUs after so long. Thank you.

@Caring1 Please could you check the above-mentioned information (January 16th post) to see if this comparison is listed in NamUs? Or other exclusions? I hope there are some, since they added her to NamUs after so long. Thank you.
Unfortunately, there are no exclusions listed for Mary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back