Found Safe TX - Miguel Ramirez, 7 months, Ennis, 1 Jul 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Amber Alert issued for missing Texas infant (kwtx.com)

5T4HNXQQNRH7NC7FYHBWAHGMUI.jpg

A statewide Amber Alert was issued Thursday afternoon for a 7-month-old Texas boy who was last seen at around 10:25 a.m. Thursday in the 900 block of North Shawnee Street in Ennis.
  • Authorities think Miguel Ramirez is with Faith Field, 20, and that the two may be traveling in a white Ford extended cab pickup truck.
  • Miguel is 25 inches tall and weighs about 25 pounds.
  • He has brown hair and blue eyes and was wearing a Mickey Mouse diaper when he was last seen.
  • Reid is 5'2" tall, weighs 115 pounds, and has blonde hair and green eyes.
Texas Amber Alert: Miguel Ramirez abducted from Ennis - BNO News
Police have identified the suspect as 20-year-old Faith Reid. ... The nature of her relationship to Miguel, if any, was not disclosed.

Last edited:
AMBER Alert: Ennis police seek missing 7-month-old child believed to be in immediate danger (ksat.com)

UMWLKNOGMFENZL3QELC4D4KIJY.PNG

DPS says 7-month-old Miguel David Lee Ramirez is 26 inches tall, weighs 25 pounds and has light brown hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a white Mickey Mouse diaper.

Amber Alert issued for 7-month-old by Ennis police (fox7austin.com)
Ennis police said the infant, Miguel David Lee Ramirez, was taken by his biological mother, Faith Reid, without consent.

Reid was reportedly with an unidentified man at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, when they went into a home in the 900 block of Shawnee and took Ramirez.

Ramirez’s father followed them out of the house, and the man with Reid reportedly pulled out a gun and threatened to shoot him.

Last edited:
Ennis Police Department | Facebook
[...]

On July 1, 2021 at approximately 10:30 am a white female identified as Faith Reid and an unknown white male entered a residence in the 900 block of Shawnee in Ennis, Texas without consent. Reid is the child’s mother. Reid and the unidentified male took a seven month old child identified as Miguel David Lee Ramirez from the residence.

The father of the child followed the two out of the house and became involved in an altercation with the unidentified male. During the altercation the male pulled a handgun and threatened to shoot the child’s father. The male and female then placed the child into a white Ford F-150 (possibly an extended cab) and fled the area.

[...]

Have you seen this child? Miguel Ramirez

Issued for: Texas
AMBER Alert: 30761
MK_amberAlert.png

Miguel Ramirez
p61776.jpg

• Missing Since Jul 1, 2021
  • Missing From Ennis, TX
  • Age Now 7 months
  • Sex Male
  • Hair Color Brown
  • Eye Color Blue
  • Height 2'01"
  • Weight 25 lbs
  • Description Last seen wearing a white Mickey Mouse diaper.
Faith Reid
p61777.jpg

• Age Now 20
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Hair Color Blonde
  • Eye Color Green
  • Height 5'02"
  • Weight 115 lbs
Vehicle Information
  • Make: Ford
  • Model: White
  • Description: The vehicle described as a white Ford extended cab.
THE ENNIS PD IS SEARCHING FOR MIGUEL DAVID LEE RAMIREZ, WHITE, MALE, 7 MONTHS OLD, 26", 25 LBS, LIGHT BROWN HAIR, BLUE EYES, AND WEARING A WHITE MICKEY MOUSE DIAPER. POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR FAITH REID, WHITE, FEMALE, 20 YEARS OLD, 5'02", 115 LBS, BLONDE HAIR,GREEN EYES AND UNKNOWN CLOTHING, IN CONNECTION WITH HIS ABDUCTION. THE SUSPECT IS DRIVING A WHITE FORD EXTENDED CAB WITH AN UNKNOWN TEXAS PLATES. THE SUSPECT WAS LAST HEARD FROM IN ENNIS,TEXAS. LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS BELIEVE THIS CHILD TO BE IN GRAVE OR IMMEDIATE DANGER.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
Ennis Police Department 972-875-4462

I know Texas probably has tons of white pickups, and it's probably hard to be on the lookout for one in particular, but here I was thinking they would be caught quickly. That'll teach me.

I guess instead of continuing to run they could have gone to some pre-arranged "getaway" place and parked in a garage, etc. I just hope they have second thoughts and give themselves up now before it gets any worse. Baby Miguel is such a cutie and doesn't deserve to be in the middle of this.

This is great news but I wish the POI would have been apprehended at the same time - thinking this could still end badly and it doesn't need to if he will just turn himself in.

His 2019 FB

They were found in Parker County the next day at 5:30pm - he has previous charges out of Parker County (Weatherford) among others. Wonder what the plan was exactly? JMO I can't see how this action would be if any benefit to him at all, besides being her "hero"?

upload_2021-7-2_22-5-31.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-7-2_21-40-25.png
    upload_2021-7-2_21-40-25.png
    80.7 KB · Views: 2
From the article:

[...]

The mother’s boyfriend, Marcus Nast, 25, remains at-large.

asuspect-1.jpg

[...]

Sheriff Authier cautions citizens not to approach Nast if he is seen.

He is believed to be armed and is considered dangerous.

[...]

On Friday, July 2, authorities identified that unidentified man as Marcus Nast, 25.

atrio.jpg

Miguel Ramirez, Marcus Nast and Faith Reid (@TX_Alerts)

He is white, with brown hair and brown eyes, stands 5’11” and weighs around 170 pounds.

[...]

He also has “numerous tattoos.”

This is great news but I wish the POI would have been apprehended at the same time - thinking this could still end badly and it doesn't need to if he will just turn himself in.

His 2019 FB

They were found in Parker County the next day at 5:30pm - he has previous charges out of Parker County (Weatherford) among others. Wonder what the plan was exactly? JMO I can't see how this action would be if any benefit to him at all, besides being her "hero"?

View attachment 303308
I’m certain it was at his moms behest, he has no motive without her push.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back