TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about his uncertainty with the longevity of the relationship: Her clothes (what he calls fast fashion) bothered him. Colin agrees there was "no real trauma" with his relationship with Armstrong.Colin agrees that Armstrong was athletic and that yoga was a big part of her life. KA often asked him to go to yoga, which Colin says he never went to: "I had no interest in yoga."

That's his reason for not thinking it'd last - the way she dressed? I do recall that that one lengthy article mentioned this, along with the fact that he grew up on an organic farm but she was from suburban Michigan, or however he described it. La-de-dah.

Talking about the break-up and mending of his relationship with KA. Says he was aware KA went to Mexico spontaneously because she was upset about the break-up, which didn't strike him as unusual. He is also aware of a trip she took to Bali.Says he knows that she lived in Indonesia, Singapore. Traveled to Iceland, Thailand for yoga.

Fast fashion? Is that like fast food? Is he referring to her like of chain store clothing?

^From the guy who wears the same clothes to court Friday and Monday.
He was quoted in a lengthy article stating she bought her clothes at thrift shops. I find that admirable, and his comment made no sense because thrift stores don't just sell junk. You often find really expensive clothing, unworn with the tags still on, at some of them. This goes along with her financial savviness.

Talking about his uncertainty with the longevity of the relationship: Her clothes (what he calls fast fashion) bothered him. Colin agrees there was "no real trauma" with his relationship with Armstrong.Colin agrees that Armstrong was athletic and that yoga was a big part of her life. KA often asked him to go to yoga, which Colin says he never went to: "I had no interest in yoga."

I don't think he was talking about her clothes. I think he meant how fast she was moving the relationship forward. i.e., she temporarily moved into his place because her place flooded but then never moved out, etc. -- but that's just my opinion.

Colin says he was in an exclusive relationship beginning Oct. 2019. He did not date other people or have sex with other women while he was dating KA.Discussing a timeline of breakups. One in Spring 2020, he cannot recall if he had sex, sexting, flirting with other women during this time.Colin broke up with her because he didn't believe they had enough in common to continue.

Even taking the likely fact that she is a cold-blooded murderer out of the equation, what on earth possessed either of these to ever think they may have, or even want, a long-term future with the other? It seems terribly obvious to me, and probably all of you, that they seemed to have absolutely nothing in common.

It is shocking because as long as they lived together, one would assume that they thought they knew one another. Most shocking for the jurors who gasped is likely that, in saying he didn't know her well, CS was in effect saying what you just did, that she is a cold-blooded murderer.
Yes, the fact that he thought he loved her at one point, his obvious belief that she is guilty is huge.

Even taking the likely fact that she is a cold-blooded murderer out of the equation, what on earth possessed either of these to ever think they may have, or even want, a long-term future with the other? It seems terribly obvious to me, and probably all of you, that they seemed to have absolutely nothing in common.
That's for sure. Her becoming such a huge part of the business aspect probably majorly added to the complication of separating. Life became "easy" in many aspects.

He was quoted in a lengthy article stating she bought her clothes at thrift shops. I find that admirable, and his comment made no sense because thrift stores don't just sell junk. You often find really expensive clothing, unworn with the tags still on, at some of them. This goes along with her financial savviness.
I suppose he’s referring to that or always being in yoga pants or something? Weird thing to say. I guess he means he never envisioned her being his wife or mother of his kids or something because she doesn’t the dress the part. He strikes me as having a little bit of Asperger’s or something.
I guess that’s fair for anyone to have thoughts like that about a potential partner though, he really should have broken her off a long time ago.

I’m putting that on prosecution. They should have well-prepared him for the questions he should expect to hear on the stand.

From the tweet, it sounds like he refused. It's hard to work with and prep an uncooperative/hesitant witness. In any event, I think there is plenty to get the jury to guilty. *fingers crossed*

When they moved in together, Colin agrees that KA did not manipulate him to agree to that living arrangement, but she did ask if she could move in.Relationship Timeline March 2020-Oct. 2021:Some breakups occurred. Can't recall if he dated or had sex with anyone else.Breakup in Oct. lasted ~5 weeks. Intended to be final, Colin says.Defense pulls up an exhibit from his interrogation with APD. During this interview, he characterizes the Oct. breakup as a "blip". Basically defense pointing out that he told APD that that breakup was not intended to be final.

@alcaprari23

When they moved in together, Colin agrees that KA did not manipulate him to agree to that living arrangement, but she did ask if she could move in.Relationship Timeline March 2020-Oct. 2021:Some breakups occurred. Can't recall if he dated or had sex with anyone else.Breakup in Oct. lasted ~5 weeks. Intended to be final, Colin says.Defense pulls up an exhibit from his interrogation with APD. During this interview, he characterizes the Oct. breakup as a "blip". Basically defense pointing out that he told APD that that breakup was not intended to be final.

@alcaprari23
:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members