TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@alcaprari23

No further questions. Witness dismissed. We will now break for lunch.Sadly, that also means an end to my live tweets today. Happily, I am heading back home to attend my niece's baptism. No court tomorrow due to the holiday. I expect to be back in the courtroom on Monday.

2:02 PM · Nov 9, 2023
Oh no Alex is leaving…hope Christine doesn’t get called this afternoon!

I noticed earlier that she tweeted about Christie's absence ... interesting. Not showing support for KA, or needing to work until called?

View attachment 459386
Isn't it Standard Courtroom Procedure for witnesses not to be in the courtroom prior to testifying?

No court tomorrow so this would be a perfect time to put her in the witness box this afternoon.

How angry she ought to be for the position her fine sister's put her in.

Kaitlin, Kait, Kia, Ari -- a user.

JMO

Isn't it Standard Courtroom Procedure for witnesses not to be in the courtroom prior to testifying?

No court tomorrow so this would be a perfect time to put her in the witness box this afternoon.

How angry she ought to be for the position her fine sister's put her in.

Kaitlin, Kait, Kia, Ari -- a user.

JMO
Oh, that could very well be. I haven't watched many trials so have no idea.

His tweets were the best and most thorough among everyone tweeting. I don't twitter so have to depend on others to post tweets. I sure do miss not being able to see or at least hear for myself what's going on.
I am in the same boat…at the mercy of folks posting Twitter texts as I can no longer view Twitter!!

Many thanks to @arielilane , @jash , and others who have been posting these!!

Holiday weekend -- even for favorite reporters!

@alcaprari23

No further questions. Witness dismissed. We will now break for lunch.Sadly, that also means an end to my live tweets today. Happily, I am heading back home to attend my niece's baptism. No court tomorrow due to the holiday. I expect to be back in the courtroom on Monday.
11:02 AM · Nov 9, 2023

Defense speaking to Perez now.

@JessicaTaylorTX

Defense asks if Perez personally had a conversation with Armstrong. Perez hesitates and says yes, defense calls out the hesitation. Perez says he was thinking back on it.

1:33 PM · Nov 9, 2023
What difference would it make if Perez personally spoke with KA during surveillance?

I certainly appreciate the tweets, but there is no way that anyone can tweet everything. They can't tweet demeanor, or body language, and cannot possibly tweet every word of testimony. This is one of the two big trials that I have been waiting to see for over a year, the other one being Brian Koeburger/Idaho murders, and here in this one, no cameras allowed, I am still bummed about that.

I fully expect the state to put Christine on 15 minutes before court adjourns for the weekend, or court will adjourn immediately before she is called. Talk about your cliff-hanger. JMO

Holiday weekend -- even for favorite reporters!

@alcaprari23

11:02 AM · Nov 9, 2023

Niece's baptism, glad that takes priority, as it should!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member