TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MeredithonFOX7

On June 23rd, there's about an 8-hour time gap in the messages between "Page" and the Doctor.They then start talking about antibiotics and stitches. (implying that's when "Page" had the surgery)

3:56 PM · Nov 9, 2023

We are now looking at photos of a woman on the operating table who looks very much like Armstrong.Note: Armstrong was found & arrested in Costa Rica just 6 days later.

I wonder if her knees aged at all during her 10 minute runscapade.

That's okay, she'll have plenty of time for time to sloooooooooow waaaaaaaaay dooooooown in prison when she gets her Can'tGetOutOfJail card.

JMO
Still so curious where she was running to. Months of preparation to just get loose and ramble? What was her plan I wonder ....

@MeredithonFOX7

On June 23rd, there's about an 8-hour time gap in the messages between "Page" and the Doctor.They then start talking about antibiotics and stitches. (implying that's when "Page" had the surgery)

We are now looking at photos of a woman on the operating table who looks very much like Armstrong.Note: Armstrong was found & arrested in Costa Rica just 6 days later.
Wow, even showing photos of her on the operating table!!

@MeredithonFOX7

They have photos of her on the operating table? I don't think I've ever come across photos in court of a perp on an operating table....

In the previous thread, I provided KA's Motion dated 10-30-23 requesting that any imprisonment in this case be suspended, and KA allowed to serve under community supervision.

On the same date, her defense also filed KA's wish to derive the benefits of a guilty plea, and withdraw previous requests for discovery, etc. I suspect this plea change was for the 2018 theft of service (Botox) but since the case number was not legible, I've been watching the ROA for the misdemeanor charge (Case No. C-1-CR-18-150969) and think it's possible she may have entered a guilty plea for this matter before arriving in court today. MOO

Relative to the 10/11/23 attempted escape (Case No. D-1-DC-23-500357), KA also has a hearing on 11/13 at 9 AM, and Murder (Case No. D-1-DC-22-301129) Trial resumes on 11/13 at 9:15 AM.

If she didn't have surgery until June 23, and was captured 6 days later, was she at that same hostel for a month prior? I think I assumed she had surgery almost immediately upon arrival there, took a bus up to have her stitches removed, etc., and then begged the place to let her teach yoga there.

Looking forward to hear how the defense is going to deal with this plastic surgery business.
Perfectly innocent, girl just wanted to be authentically stunning in her selfie photos. No filters for her!

If she didn't have surgery until June 23, and was captured 6 days later, was she at that same hostel for a month prior? I think I assumed she had surgery almost immediately upon arrival there, took a bus up to have her stitches removed, etc., and then begged the place to let her teach yoga there.
Didn’t we hear previously that she was at another location?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suebrina