TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@JessicaTaylorTX

Portnoy says they attempted “brute force,” but were unsuccessful, leading them to bring in the Secret Service. Portnoy says there isn’t any change in data when a phone is ‘fully encrypted,’ which is what he says the state of the phone was in when he attempted brute force.

4:50 PM · Nov 9, 2023

Oh my -- worried her surgery resulted in too many bandages:

@MillsHayesTV

AP: All are the stitches dissolvable? Or is necessary for doctor to removed nasal bandages?I'm wondering if it is supposed to look this way. The fold, dent & wrinkles on skin. I feel additional bandages on my head....was there some sort of complication? AP attaches photo.
12:51 PM · Nov 9, 2023

ETA: AP is Allison Page (alias for KA)

The above video says Mo was texting CS hours before her death…Mo asking to hang out with him.
( do you think KA saw these texts… building the rage toward MW) JMO

I think for sure KA saw the messages between CS and Mo. From the messages we heard about through CS's testimony, Mo asked about riding together that day but he had gone with someone else earlier in the day so she went on her own and then CS asked her if she wanted to go for a swim and some drinks.

I think KA's rage was steadily building since October.

Oh my -- worried her surgery resulted in too many bandages:

@MillsHayesTV

AP: All are the stitches dissolvable? Or is necessary for doctor to removed nasal bandages?I'm wondering if it is supposed to look this way. The fold, dent & wrinkles on skin. I feel additional bandages on my head....was there some sort of complication? AP attaches photo.
12:51 PM · Nov 9, 2023

ETA: AP is Allison Page (alias for KA)
I wonder if she got surgeon recommendations from people in CR or if she went by price. I cannot imagine letting some dr. in a foreign country cut on my face without thoroughly investigating everything about the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova