TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she got surgeon recommendations from people in CR or if she went by price. I cannot imagine letting some dr. in a foreign country cut on my face without thoroughly investigating everything about the whole thing.
I doubt it -- seems she was looking for a good "package" -- as much as her dollar would allow including browlift!

@MillsHayesTV

6/14/22, Allison Page messages Jorge Badilla "Good afternoon, do you have availability this week for juvaderm?"Automated message.AP: Do you offer juvaderm to define lips, chin and jaw? JD: Hello, good afternoon.Yes, of course. Do you wish for an appointment for an evaluation?

@MillsHayesTV

On 6/15/22 Allison (Armstrong) messaged Dr. Jorge Badilla that something has come up and she has to reschedule. Ask if there is something available for next week. JD: Rhinoplasty cost is 4,350. What do you think about Monday 20 at 9:30 AM.AP: That should be fine

@MillsHayesTV

6/21/22 AP request silver package. 6/21/22 AP: I'm not sure I can come in early tomorrow morning. JD: Your surgery is tomorrow at 7:30. Everything is coordinated for tomorrow.AP: Yes, I can come in tomorrow. Ok, perfect. Thank you very much

@MillsHayesTV

6/27/22AP: I also asked Dr. Badilla before surgery if he was able to add filler for lips & chin & he said you never mentioned it to him.....(asks about Dr. bringing filler to next appointment when bandages are removied)AP: Are there any kind of payment plans?

12:43 PM · Nov 9, 2023

Last edited:
I wonder if she got surgeon recommendations from people in CR or if she went by price. I cannot imagine letting some dr. in a foreign country cut on my face without thoroughly investigating everything about the whole thing.
Member..She’s researching pineapple to change her fingerprints …I guess a cold blooded murderer is not picky & is cheap.

Moo

Austin police detective: Kaitlin Armstrong's demeanor was suspicious during interview
https://t.co/Kp8sWwmydR

An Austin police detective testified Thursday that when she interviewed Kaitlin Armstrong the day after cyclist Anna Moriah Wilson was shot and killed, Armstrong's demeanor raised her suspicions.

"She's very still and guarded throughout the interview," Detective Katy Conner told jurors. Conner said that when she told Armstrong that her vehicle was seen near the crime scene, Armstrong did not deny it.

Full article at link...

Last edited:
@JessicaTaylorTX

Portnoy says he did preliminary research and determined there was GPS data that they could get, so it was worth seizing the infotainment system. State asks Portnoy noticed anything about it that it was damaged or short-circuited when being removed. Portnoy says no.

5:25 PM · Nov 9, 2023

Didn’t we hear previously that she was at another location?
I understood she'd been at Santa Teresa a bunch of the time. She maybe town-hopped until she found the right kind of place? Then, once situated, she got the surgery.

@MillsHayesTV

6/27/22AP: I also asked Dr. Badilla before surgery if he was able to add filler for lips & chin & he said you never mentioned it to him.....(asks about Dr. bringing filler to next appointment when bandages are removied)AP: Are there any kind of payment plans?

12:43 PM · Nov 9, 2023

LOL at her asking if there was any kind of payment plans. "I'm good for it, I swear."

Posted 30 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/MeredithonFOX7
@MeredithonFOX7

Of the 9 devices submitted:
-1 could only extract limited info
-1 couldn't extract any info, but secret service did
-2 (laptops) couldn't extract info from
-1 not much data extracted bc it was factory reset

5:01 PM · Nov 9, 2023
So who messed with them (her or Colin) so they couldn't have data extracted, and how does the average user do that? Did she get into his devices knowing LE would confiscate them quickly? Does this mean they were able to get past a login but couldn't get data, or couldn't log in at all?

So who messed with them (her or Colin) so they couldn't have data extracted, and how does the average user do that? Did she get into his devices knowing LE would confiscate them quickly? Does this mean they were able to get past a login but couldn't get data, or couldn't log in at all?

@MillsHayesTV

Portnoy says its frequent that you may not get data after running device through software first time. Most common reason you can't get into device is because of exploits for necessary extraction software has not been developed yet. This happens with new software from Apple.
1:43 PM · Nov 9, 2023

@JessicaTaylorTX

A document titled ‘vehicle case report’ for a Jeep Grand Cherokee is being displayed on the monitors. It contains information about ‘navigation events.’ Portnoy explains the the data is taken every time the vehicle is turned on, and stops when the vehicle is turned off.

5:36 PM · Nov 9, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member