Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
news4sanantonio.com

Search underway for San Antonio man who went missing 9 days ago from Northwest Side

The San Antonio Police Department is looking for Nicholas Enz "Nick" Betcher, who was last seen on Sept. 11 off Wurzbach Road near Babcock Road.
  • Nick is 5'8" tall, about 160 lbs and has black hair and hazel eyes.
  • He has a tattoo and a scar on his left arm.
  • Last seen wearing a blue shirt and blue jeans.
  • San Antonio Police Department Missing Persons Unit (210) 207-7660.

According to public records, Nicholas is 41 yrs old:

Nicholas Enez Betcher
Nick Betcher
Nicholas E Betcher
Nicholas Betcher
Mar 1983

"United States, Residence Database, 1970-2024", database, FamilySearch(https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:6TKB-R824 : 29 May 2024), Nick Betcher, 2018.

He has some past minor troubles with justice, but nothing recent it seems

I wonder if his disappearance may be related to medical bad news…

Note: the county court records show his name as ENEZ. Most of his court records are fairly minor vehicular type (no license, no insurance, etc.) and nothing at all recent but he does records for failure to appear (2 separate cases), being a fugitive from justice, and violation of promise to appear, in addition to drug possession (marijuana, no Schedule 1 or 2 drugs and that charge would have been when he was quite young) I only checked Bexar County. Smart Search - Bexar County Justice Portal I hope we have good news about him soon, whatever challenges he's facing he's got people that want him safe and well.

”He was getting ready to take a trip to Oklahoma. She (ex-girlfriend) said she decided to leave because she didn't want to see him go, and when she returned, he was no longer there," said Prieto.

His ex-girlfriend told his family, he left everything behind except his I.D.

“His cell phones, his wallet, his debit cards, everything that would make his life easier and our lives easier. He left behind. His clothes were packed," said Prieto.

Also a concern is Nick's social media accounts. Recent post have been deleted. Nick's family says he was trying to be an influencer, so he was always filming.

“If you get on his Facebook, if you look at his social media, a lot of his posts have been deleted from his adventures, and so that's we find that really, really strange," said Prieto.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back