TX TX - Oscar Pacheco, 39, San Antonio, 21 Jun 2024 *left a note saying he'd been robbed and was going to the hospital*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
www.kens5.com

'I am going through a lot' | Mother desperately seeks answers in son's disappearance

SAPD says Oscar Pacheco is considered endangered and has a diagnosed medical condition.

[...]

The last time she heard from her son Oscar was in late June. She said he left her a note, which he typically did from time to time.

"He left me a note under the door just saying he was okay," she said. "But, he was robbed. He said 'I was robbed again, so I am going to the hospital.'"

1723520837555.png

According to the San Antonio Police Department's Missing Person Unit, Oscar Pacheco, 39, was last seen near Vera Cruz and S Chupaderas St on June 21, 2024.

He is a Hispanic male with brown hair, potentially going grey, with brown eyes, weighs 145 lbs, and stands 5'4.

Pacheco is described as having tattoos on his stomach, arms, chest, and face.

This took some time as there are a LOT of people with his name in Texas. Found his picture in a mugshot from May of this year. https://guadalupetx.mugshots.zone/pacheco-oscar-mugshot-05-07-2024/ (court info at the end of this post)

The date of birth matches numerous court records from Bexar county (look for the O.P with six cases) Bexar County Justice Portal

Most recent an arrest for public lewdness in 2023, criminal trespass in 2022. One in 2021 (convicted) is concerning, assault (family member) choking/strangulation (Case No. DC2019CR12464) These type of domestic violence arrests go back a decade, another arrest for assault/family member in 2012 -second offence (Case No. DC2012CR0007W). Assault family member/married in 2005 and resulted in his probation being revoked. There also was a charge of terrorist threat of family household at the same time.

He was arrested AFTER his Mom last reported communicating with him - arrest in Guadalupe County for criminal trespass. https://portal-txguadalupe.tylertech.cloud/PublicAccess/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=992158 On 6/18 he was sentenced to 45 days in jail. Looks like there was a notation of "time served plus a $680 fine" on July 3.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back