TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is very interesting. Thank you for finding and posting! Anyone local want to do a little map of Prisma's path that day? What caused her to bail on work and stay at the restaurant for 3 hours? Did the ex end things again? When she left the restaurant was she headed home and then turned around to go to the boyfriends? I still think she went back to his place hopping mad due to whatever conversation happened at the restaurant and the ex ignoring calls.

Oh my goodness there is ALOT of new info here. I knew she appeared somewhat drunk on the video and now we know she stayed at the bar for 3 hours when she was supposed to go back to work. And the bartender had to cut her off & there was some sort of disturbance over that. And the police were called for a road rage incident down the street after she left. Not over an argument with the ex?! That’s huge IMO.

So weird. So much info but also much left out. No mentioning crying or silver car. The article said the last time she was seen in the elevator. Not just last seen. They’re leaving out the silver car on top floor of garage purposely IMO.

Good to know they’re still investigating!

I thought the police were called to the restaurant due to an argument between Prisma and her ex over being him jealous?
So is that correct?
Or was it hours later due to a road rage incident?
Video posted above states that the police were called twice. Once for her being refused service at the bar AFTER the boyfriend left, and once for a road rage incident after leaving the bar and prior to arriving at the apartment.

Video posted above states that the police were called twice. Once for her being refused service at the bar AFTER the boyfriend left, and once for a road rage incident after leaving the bar and prior to arriving at the apartment.
Hmmm. I read the article & watched the video but I’m only getting that police were called once—to the road rage incident. They said the bartender cut her off, there was a disturbance over that and they asked her to leave. And she left.

Also I find it interesting that the ex was only there for lunch & then he left while Prisma stayed there for 3 hours. I agree with ChiCubs that she was angry at ex and decided to turn around & go back to finish it.

This is kind of bringing me back around to my original feeling that this is about emotions and alcohol. Something bad happened, but what? And where the heck is she?!

Hmmm. I read the article & watched the video but I’m only getting that police were called once—to the road rage incident. They said the bartender cut her off, there was a disturbance over that and they asked her to leave. And she left.

Also I find it interesting that the ex was only there for lunch & then he left while Prisma stayed there for 3 hours. I agree with ChiCubs that she was angry at ex and decided to turn around & go back to finish it.

This is kind of bringing me back around to my original feeling that this is about emotions and alcohol. Something bad happened, but what? And where the heck is she?!
RBBM
She was seen getting in the elevator; I assume she was seen getting off the elevator, though that is not stated in the latest article/video. I think we can guess why she's never seen again - she confronted someone while in a drunken state. That someone felt threatened (not necessarily physically) and ended her life. JMO, MOO :(

Sorry, I made a mistake. I am combining the video which states "disturbance" with the previously relayed account of the police having been called to the bar for a fight. I apologize. I swear I remember maybe even our VI stating that the police were called to the bar.

That's a lot of new info, considering how little we learned from the media so far. I hope the police gets closer to solving Prisma's case by publishing this.

Quite a few things Prisma did that day seem puzzling.

In the video in the restaurant she looks to be alone, so I assume her ex left earlier than her. Why did she stay and not return to work? One of the three hours there was probably spent talking to her babysitter.

Did she know the person she was in a road rage incident with after the restaurant visit? Who called 911?

Where was she heading when she turned onto the interstate? Why did she turn back? Was she on the phone at the time?

The pedestrian door to the Olympus garage in the new video looks closed, so she entered through the car entrance after a car drove in. Since she stopped in front of the elevator, she probably had no connection to that car.

In one of the early news videos a police detective is heard saying "once she gets in/on the elevator" in the background of the reporter's commentary, but the reporter never addressed it. I found it strange at the time. So earlier we were speculating that she went deeper into the garage or into a car when she turned around the pillar, when in reality she took the elevator up. Why was that part not shown/mentioned before? Because there was another person (a stranger?) in the video?

Apparently it's known on which floor she exited the elevator (one floor above from the other person). Was it the top floor? Was she seen on camera on that floor? At what time did she exit the elevator? How long after that did the last (after 5:57) phone calls start?

We learn from the video that her phone last pinged at the Olympus. Was it turned off immediately when the calls stopped (at 6:01)?

Sorry, I made a mistake. I am combining the video which states "disturbance" with the previously relayed account of the police having been called to the bar for a fight. I apologize. I swear I remember maybe even our VI stating that the police were called to the bar.
No need to apologize! We all thought the police were called to the bar. In fact I remember details like they fought because she went outside to take a call & police were called, but they had left. I had to read the article & watch video several times to make sure I was sure what they were saying!
So this new info from LE is completely different than what we thought.

Just while I’m pondering things, I also am thinking her being drugged is less likely. If the ex drugged her she spent 3 hours at the bar after he left so that is well past time she would have felt the effects or become unconscious. Wouldn’t she have said something to bartender if she wasn’t feeling right? They would have noticed & IMO it would have looked different than her just drinking enough to get cut off. Perhaps she could have been drugged by someone else at the bar, but why? I think it’s not very likely.

Where is it said in the video that the police was called from the restaurant? The detective interviewed only states that "there was a slight disturbance and she was asked to leave". Would she have stayed even longer had that not been the case?

ETA: I see that my first question has already been resolved.

Last edited:
That's a lot of new info, considering how little we learned from the media so far. I hope the police gets closer to solving Prisma's case by publishing this.

Quite a few things Prisma did that day seem puzzling.

In the video in the restaurant she looks to be alone, so I assume her ex left earlier than her. Why did she stay and not return to work? One of the three hours there was probably spent talking to her babysitter.

Did she know the person she was in a road rage incident with after the restaurant visit? Who called 911?

Where was she heading when she turned onto the interstate? Why did she turn back? Was she on the phone at the time?

The pedestrian door to the Olympus garage in the new video looks closed, so she entered through the car entrance after a car drove in. Since she stopped in front of the elevator, she probably had no connection to that car.

In one of the early news videos a police detective is heard saying "once she gets in/on the elevator" in the background of the reporter's commentary, but the reporter never addressed it. I found it strange at the time. So earlier we were speculating that she went deeper into the garage or into a car when she turned around the pillar, when in reality she took the elevator up. Why was that part not shown/mentioned before? Because there was another person (a stranger?) in the video?

Apparently it's known on which floor she exited the elevator (one floor above from the other person). Was it the top floor? Was she seen on camera on that floor? At what time did she exit the elevator? How long after that did the last (after 5:57) phone calls start?

We learn from the video that her phone last pinged at the Olympus. Was it turned off immediately when the calls stopped (at 6:01)?
All good questions!

Our VI told us recently that after the video a witness saw her on the top floor of the garage crying next to a silver car w/open trunk. This was not mentioned in the article, which I find interesting. But he did confirm that she got in the elevator and went UP. The other person in the elevator got off on a floor and Prisma continued up. He said that’s the last time anyone saw her on the elevator.

All good questions!

Our VI told us recently that after the video a witness saw her on the top floor of the garage crying next to a silver car w/open trunk. This was not mentioned in the article, which I find interesting. But he did confirm that she got in the elevator and went UP. The other person in the elevator got off on a floor and Prisma continued up. He said that’s the last time anyone saw her on the elevator.
The witness sighting was mentioned in a previous MSM article (posted before), with the source being the private investigator: A cuatro meses: ¿Dónde estás Prisma de Mesquite?

There are probably some more details witheld at this point.

IF Prisma's destination was the top floor of the garage, was she actually meeting someone? Surely she didn't just randomly end up there, unless she had something else that didn't involve others in mind? Are there working cameras on the top floor at all?

It was the top floor of parking garage, there was a silver car near her with the trunk open according to the witness, she also stated prisma had been there a couple days prior with a ,man prisma told the lady to leave he, alone also according to witness, witness did not realize until a couple days after when her dad and private detective was showing her picture, and questioning people that it may have had to do with her disappearance, not sure if she told dallas detectives at that time, other than that there is no new info

Here is winter63’s post about the witness seeing her the day she disappeared. I remember her saying this was AFTER the video at elevator. This would be the last sighting of her. I’ll see if I can find that.

This might have been said but has every crevice of that garage been searched ? could she have jumped from the top and fell somewhere that she cant be seen ? I know there's a garage off field street and my hubby and I took Dallas skyline pics up there one night and I went and peeked over the edge and I remember commenting "well I cant jump from here" (jokingly ) there was like a double wall the floor below then two floors below it went a little wider , the design would literally make you fall between walls and anyone looking from the outside of garage in wouldn't see you if you were between if that makes sense , so my question is has that been searched from all angles ? but not to be graphic you would think after a few weeks that would be noticed by someone as a strange smell. (I hated typing that)

This might have been said but has every crevice of that garage been searched ? could she have jumped from the top and fell somewhere that she cant be seen ? I know there's a garage off field street and my hubby and I took Dallas skyline pics up there one night and I went and peeked over the edge and I remember commenting "well I cant jump from here" (jokingly ) there was like a double wall the floor below then two floors below it went a little wider , the design would literally make you fall between walls and anyone looking from the outside of garage in wouldn't see you if you were between if that makes sense , so my question is has that been searched from all angles ? but not to be graphic you would think after a few weeks that would be noticed by someone as a strange smell. (I hated typing that)
I’ve also wondered those kinds of things. Do we know if there were ever dogs brought in to search the apartment building/garage? I can’t remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff