TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I absolutely feel that foul play was involved.
Was drugged and followed,
Predators are everywhere; TX is 2 hrs from border
There were cameras in the bar/restaurant (there's a video of her sitting at the bar) and outside the bar (a video of her car leaving the parking lot). If she was drugged or followed it would have been recorded.

I absolutely feel that foul play was involved.
Was drugged and followed,
Predators are everywhere; TX is 2 hrs from border
I don’t think she was drugged and followed but I’ve always leaned towards foul play. Although Texas borders Mexico, Dallas to the Mexican border would take anywhere from 6-8 hours. You would have to take I-35 south through Austin traffic then San Antonio and then to Laredo. Of course there are other routes but that is the most direct one. MOO

Very interesting. Thanks!

Do we know when the garage was picked up?
I meant to say do we know when those large garbage containers were picked up at that apartment complex? If she was in one of them and they weren’t picked up for 3-4 days wouldn’t the smell have been horrible? I know those large bins can smell pretty bad but if there was a body in there wouldn’t it have been so bad that somebody would have noticed? Maybe not? I’m not sure how long it takes for decomposition, smells, etc. I don’t know. I’m at a total loss here as to what happened to Prisma.

I meant to say do we know when those large garbage containers were picked up at that apartment complex? If she was in one of them and they weren’t picked up for 3-4 days wouldn’t the smell have been horrible? I know those large bins can smell pretty bad but if there was a body in there wouldn’t it have been so bad that somebody would have noticed? Maybe not? I’m not sure how long it takes for decomposition, smells, etc. I don’t know. I’m at a total loss here as to what happened to Prisma.

With Elisa Lam it took a while for her to be found. This doesn't feel like a foul play situation to me, more like a medical emergency. MOO

I’m stumped as well. This case is truly baffling. I would think the smell of decomposition, if she was in a persons trunk, would be so overpowering that they and anyone around the car would smell it and open the trunk. MOO
With the trunk closed, no one would smell anything. There was a case here in Michigan back in the '90s where a couple bought a car at a police auction and found a decomposing body in the trunk when they got home. There was also the case of those three kids in New York who died after they hid in the trunk of a car. They weren't found because of any odor; they were only found because the owner of the car decided to open the trunk on a whim.

With the trunk closed, no one would smell anything. There was a case here in Michigan back in the '90s where a couple bought a car at a police auction and found a decomposing body in the trunk when they got home. There was also the case of those three kids in New York who died after they hid in the trunk of a car. They weren't found because of any odor; they were only found because the owner of the car decided to open the trunk on a whim.
Oh wow! Thanks Ozoner. I was assuming there would be a horrible stench. That’s what I get for assuming. o_O

Wherever you are, there’s a smell of death, whether it be old roadkill, a decomposing squirrel or rabbit, meat thrown away in large quantities, etc. I feel like in the summer months I smell whiffs of it daily and it barely crosses my mind anymore... I know it would be different if it was something as large of a human, but I don’t think I’d ever call police if I just smelled “death”
Terrible topic, and Moo.

There has been nothing new to tell anyone! There is a go fund me started by the Where is Prisma Reyes page on FB, if your apart of that page please share to everyone, it is to help get all information from the police dept. etc it explains everything on the gofund me page along with where is prisma reyes page..we haven't given up hope yet although it will be almost a year since her disappearance

Im so sorry for your family @winter63 i hope that little boy is holding up ok without his mama. I have young sons of my own and i cant imagine how they begin to understand something we cant as adults. Prayers that Prisma will be found soon and your family can get answers either way, its been too long now.

If she continued to drink after her ex left, and was “cut off” for having too much... why do people think she was drugged? As a former bartender, someone has to be extremely sloshed to cut them off. Especially if they are drinking during lunch time. Then she pulls a gun on someone while driving to her exes?

People say she doesn’t know where she was, but she dialed the wrong number and that person said she knew exactly where she was. She called the wrong ex boyfriend (he gave an interview) and was asking which apartment he lived in. He laughed and said that she was calling the wrong ex boyfriend.

So, IMO, the “drugged” and “doesn’t know where she is” theories are completely far fetched.

If she continued to drink after her ex left, and was “cut off” for having too much... why do people think she was drugged? As a former bartender, someone has to be extremely sloshed to cut them off. Especially if they are drinking during lunch time. Then she pulls a gun on someone while driving to her exes?

People say she doesn’t know where she was, but she dialed the wrong number and that person said she knew exactly where she was. She called the wrong ex boyfriend (he gave an interview) and was asking which apartment he lived in. He laughed and said that she was calling the wrong ex boyfriend.

So, IMO, the “drugged” and “doesn’t know where she is” theories are completely far fetched.
I agree. I think that she was probably "super drunk" and should have been cut off much sooner.

With Elisa Lam it took a while for her to be found. This doesn't feel like a foul play situation to me, more like a medical emergency. MOO
on google back then there were also construction dumpsters , I left that message with the Detective also that it would worth it to try to trace the pick ups , I'm sure I was ignored ...sigh.

I agree an accident, specifically falling into a dumpster, seems like the most likely at this point. It’s weird they have ignored that possibility (that we know) so I wonder if they have evidence that something else happened? OR they just know it’s really too late to find her if that is indeed what happened? :(
The most perplexing thing to me in Prisma’s disappearance is that her car was still there. If her car had gone missing with her this would be such a different case!

eta I meant to reply to sloane7777’s post above.

I agree there’s no need to think she was drugged when her behavior could be explained from drinking as much as it seems like she did.

I think much of what happened that day was due to her being so intoxicated including whatever ultimately happened to her. I didn’t think that at first, but I’m starting to believe maybe there was no foul play. I just want her to be found!

Odd to me nobody called in her jeep for so long. I would have been towed w in mins. Also want to know more about the silver car w the trunk open. And R pressed further and his alibi.

jmo
if a car could make it around it , it dosen't seem too odd to me it just looked like someone jumped out and they are probably coming right back and it wasn't really in view of the apt office . I can see it sitting there for an hour or so before anyone really acted.

Wasn’t it the next day though? Tia
yes its a weird spot when Downtown isn't really busy it seems like its kind of a dead zone , when I went and took pics we just pulled right in front of the building by the driveway we were there for at least 30 min. and no one came or went in fact I stood in the street to take some pics and there was literally NO street traffic , we saw 1 person the entire time and she was a pretty blond jogger by herself and I said to hubby "I'd be scared to jog alone , its so quiet down here "

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back