TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Agreed. When I was a server and young I would often binge, on a day off. Don’t know how I survived those days. I really don’t!! I see myself in Prismas drunken shoes. Thank you Lord I survived.
Local to me and something needs to happen here ASAP!!
How can I help?
Edit * hit send too soon

Oh I totally know what you mean, trust me! Sometimes Sunday brunch with friends and bottomless mimosas would turn into an all day event for me, so I've been there!

Which leads me to another possibility...

Did Prisma use dating apps? Those make it real easy to find and meet up with total strangers near you. And drinking will often get you in the mood for sexual activity. She'd already had an argument with her boyfriend—among other reckless behavior. Is it possible she decided to get back at him and/or make herself feel good by hooking up with the wrong guy in the area? He might have to be real close, if she decided to leave her car illegally parked.

PRISMA was noted to be calling wrong #'s or confusing people on her phone.

One statement from witness stated she was crying on roof top. Aka garage parking.

Links can be found regarding the above.

I just want Prisma's son and her family and loved ones to get the answers. The truth and evidence needed to bring PRISMA home.

Several theories are playing in my mind. However I hit a brick wall around the day she was last seen.
After the 8pm hour way after ELEVATOR video, after rooftop sighting, after ph stopped it's signal of outgoing calls by PRISMA. The trail goes cold on my end.

Someone knows something.
LE NEEDS THAT 1 TIP

Old MSM
But refresh

Family worried foul play involved in disappearance of daughter Prisma Reyes after she failed to pick up son from school in April

The family of a missing Texas woman who served in the National Guard, is desperate to find her but fears foul play may have been involved in her disappearance.

Her family said she adores her son and would never leave him behind voluntarily.

Prisma is described as 5’2” and weighs around 135 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information about Prisma’s whereabouts is urged to call the Mesquite Police Department at 972-285-6336.

More pondering. I'm not sure that it was ever determined exactly where Prisma was heading when she left the bar. She certainly drove several miles before abruptly turning around and reversing course, ending up at her last known location: the apartment building where her ex lived. That's a puzzler. Another curiosity is Prisma's cellphone usage from white hot to sudden silence shortly after 6:00 p.m. without the battery losing its charge (according to phone records obtained by the family). Did she pass out or fall asleep? Lastly, there is the odd 55 minute phone call Prisma placed from the bar to the babysitter.........there's a real puzzler and the substance of which I think has some relevancy to the ongoing investigation.

More pondering. I'm not sure that it was ever determined exactly where Prisma was heading when she left the bar. She certainly drove several miles before abruptly turning around and reversing course, ending up at her last known location: the apartment building where her ex lived. That's a puzzler. Another curiosity is Prisma's cellphone usage from white hot to sudden silence shortly after 6:00 p.m. without the battery losing its charge (according to phone records obtained by the family). Did she pass out or fall asleep? Lastly, there is the odd 55 minute phone call Prisma placed from the bar to the babysitter.........there's a real puzzler and the substance of which I think has some relevancy to the ongoing investigation.

Assuming there is an on-going investigation. Seems more like “case pending for new information” to me.

The guy squeezing the bridge of his nose and leaning from foot to foot while not looking directly at the camera and saying 'prisma we just want you home' in the video embedded at the top of the page on websleuths. That guy's not a good guy. I know ZERO about this case, but that guy's a bad dude. Call it Victim's Intuition. (I wasn't even on the site for this..)

The guy squeezing the bridge of his nose and leaning from foot to foot while not looking directly at the camera and saying 'prisma we just want you home' in the video embedded at the top of the page on websleuths. That guy's not a good guy. I know ZERO about this case, but that guy's a bad dude. Call it Victim's Intuition. (I wasn't even on the site for this..)
Hi. Welcome!!

What video are you talking about?

That is her stepfather.

I randomly stumbled on this case recently and thought I might add my own perspective.

Theres a lot of information missing in this story, imo.

Prisma meets her ex? for lunch but stays 3 hours at the bar drinking alone rather then returning to work? She calls the sitter and assures her she will be there to pick her son up at the normal time.

It really makes me wonder if its normal behavior for her to blow off work?

Is she a heavy drinker and while it may not be normal to get cut off at a bar, i wonder if that fits her character that it may happen from time to time, or does this indicate something traumatic transpired at lunch?

Brandishing a gun in a road rage incident leaves me with the impression that she either has a really bad temper or something really traumatic happened at lunch and manifested itself in the form of that road rage incident.

The way she showed up at his apt is puzzling to me too. Did she park the way she did because she was too drunk to park normal or was she in a really aggitated state of mind? Not returning to work, drinking heavily, road rage, bad parking, the string of repeated calls, the call she allegedly tells her freind she needs help, all support that she felt she was in some sort of trouble. What kind of crisis it was is very mysterious. LE seems very vauge about the details of her last few conversations. Why?

Pertaining to her movements in the building...
I followed the Steven Avery case and in that case they were able to use bloodhounds to track the victims last movements. I dont understand why LE cant use dogs here to retrace her steps since they know where she entered the complex. They should litterally be able to determine which way she exited the building even if it was in someones vehicle or she fell from somewhere.
The investigation seems poorly executed.

I randomly stumbled on this case recently and thought I might add my own perspective.

Theres a lot of information missing in this story, imo.

Prisma meets her ex? for lunch but stays 3 hours at the bar drinking alone rather then returning to work? She calls the sitter and assures her she will be there to pick her son up at the normal time.

It really makes me wonder if its normal behavior for her to blow off work?

Is she a heavy drinker and while it may not be normal to get cut off at a bar, i wonder if that fits her character that it may happen from time to time, or does this indicate something traumatic transpired at lunch?

Brandishing a gun in a road rage incident leaves me with the impression that she either has a really bad temper or something really traumatic happened at lunch and manifested itself in the form of that road rage incident.

The way she showed up at his apt is puzzling to me too. Did she park the way she did because she was too drunk to park normal or was she in a really aggitated state of mind? Not returning to work, drinking heavily, road rage, bad parking, the string of repeated calls, the call she allegedly tells her freind she needs help, all support that she felt she was in some sort of trouble. What kind of crisis it was is very mysterious. LE seems very vauge about the details of her last few conversations. Why?

Pertaining to her movements in the building...
I followed the Steven Avery case and in that case they were able to use bloodhounds to track the victims last movements. I dont understand why LE cant use dogs here to retrace her steps since they know where she entered the complex. They should litterally be able to determine which way she exited the building even if it was in someones vehicle or she fell from somewhere.
The investigation seems poorly executed.
Bloodhounds were used by the police in the building a few days after Prisma's disappearance, but that did not lead to any more information.

About the phone calls in the last 10 minutes: Contents of the two out of three longest calls were discussed. The topic of the first call, the one where she is seen on surveillance footage in front of the elevator, was never revealed. It was only mentioned in MSM that the person she talked with could not help determine her whereabouts. Prisma's friend from the second call gave an interview on Gray Hughes' yt channel. She was allegedly looking for her bf's appartment within the building and on the call mistook her friend for the bf. In the third call to another friend who was out of town, she appeared confused and didn't know where she was (couldn't ping her location).

If that is really the stepfather that you're talking about, I got quite the opposite impression from his words and actions in this case. He did everything possible to find her, including getting a PI. He does not live near where Prisma disappeared and she did not speak on the phone with him on that day. She appeared to have gone to her ex's building on a whim that evening (on her way home from the bar she turned around on the highway), so with the exception of maybe a couple of people she spoke with on the phone nobody even knew she was there at the time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back