TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SBM. Judging by her phone records, I don't think she did. The father of her son is also a verified insider here. He is far more interested in solving Prisma's case than R.

They would need a warrant to search his apartment. I don't think knowing her was a strong enough reason.

The garage camera is pointing at the guest entrance, so probably not.

Reportedly he arrived home at 4am. LE said that he had an alibi for the evening and was in a neighboring city with friends.
Was that the guest entrance? I was thinking it was the main. Whenever I went to visit my friend she would tell me it’s easier to park on the side of the road. I would usually park where prisma parked but didn’t block the entrance .I would park on the opposite side of the road . I feel like the must have that info . That would be key to know and confirm his whereabouts.

SBM. We don't know the location and LE said that he was with friends. It's unknown if that was at a house, a bar/restaurant or in multiple locations during the evening. Police did not mention that he was on a date, that came from another source.

IF the events were the result of the road rage incident, then the e-bar details don't matter as much. We know that she stayed there alone after the ex left (was also on camera) and was refused more drink before she left.
No but important to totally move the suspicion from R. Where did he go after he left E bar ?

Last edited:
SBM. Judging by her phone records, I don't think she did. The father of her son is also a verified insider here. He is far more interested in solving Prisma's case than R.

They would need a warrant to search his apartment. I don't think knowing her was a strong enough reason.

The garage camera is pointing at the guest entrance, so probably not.

Reportedly he arrived home at 4am. LE said that he had an alibi for the evening and was in a neighboring city with friends.
Hmm, I still wonder about that . I wonder if they even got a statement from him or ask if they could voluntarily look around . True but since they don’t have leads that are great I would think they should look at every and anybody . Reconsider everything! I also think 4 am is an odd time . He had to be at a house unless he was at a strip club . Nothing much is open after 2 unless they got food . If so they would have video . If he was in Mesquite or Garland they have very limited places open at that time . It takes about a good 20 min to get back to the Olympus at that time . 30 min is a stretch because hardly no traffic at that time . It’s a straight shot .

Hmm, I still wonder about that . I wonder if they even got a statement from him or ask if they could voluntarily look around . True but since they don’t have leads that are great I would think they should look at every and anybody . Reconsider everything! I also think 4 am is an odd time . He had to be at a house unless he was at a strip club . Nothing much is open after 2 unless they got food . If so they would have video . If he was in Mesquite or Garland they have very limited places open at that time . It takes about a good 20 min to get back to the Olympus at that time . 30 min is a stretch because hardly no traffic at that time . It’s a straight shot .
The flats are pretty nice apartments. I was surprised how nice they were inside . It’s an apartment w an even amount of singles and families given they are next to a school. It’s not like a young party apt like the Olympus. The Olympus pool would have pretty big pool parties so I could see her easily meeting ppl there .A lot of ppl also use to hold the gate open or let ppl follow in during those parties . Hope this helps jog somebody’s memory . It actually helped me by reading everything again .

SBM. Not officially, but it was one of her friends on Facebook. Interestingly, the men she contacted that day were not on that list.

IIRC, her family was partially hoping that she left voluntarily and would turn up after the child custody hearing. I think her mother was awarded custody at first.

I now tend to believe the theory that she went to the Olympus to hide after the road rage incident. Something unexpected happened afterwards.
Yep, It would make sense because Evbar was very close. I mean why not ? I know when I make that ride on 30 back in to Dallas after work is rough . It’s always accidents and I could not imagine doing it under the influence.

SBM. Not officially, but it was one of her friends on Facebook. Interestingly, the men she contacted that day were not on that list.

IIRC, her family was partially hoping that she left voluntarily and would turn up after the child custody hearing. I think her mother was awarded custody at first.

I now tend to believe the theory that she went to the Olympus to hide after the road rage incident. Something unexpected happened afterwards.
Yep, It would make sense because Evbar was very close. I mean why not ? I know when I make that ride on 30 back in to Dallas after work is rough . It’s always accidents and I could not imagine doing it under the influence.
I also think the ex behavior is 100 %. It looks like he initiated / contacted her first from what we are given. He wasn’t that far removed from their relationship. Him not working with LE and moving out the apartments is off. What decent person wouldn’t want to work with LE to help return person and mother. He couldn’t have that much hate because he met up with her or could he? Why would he move out ? This case was not made very public in the area at the time. Those were pretty nice and new at that time . Downtown was a prime spot for the younger single crowd . Did they say if she called baby daddy on this day ? If so what was the convo like ? Did they take any evidence from the apt of the other person she potentially knew at the Olympus ? I can also add those apts were not well lit at night and kind of isolated . Can they confirm that ex bf was at the appts by him driving in ? He had is his car when he left Ebar . What time did he get home ? His fob hard to have been tracked at a fob location at the apartments.
Who does she know from Austin or Oregon ??

Prisma called R several times after arriving at the Olympus, but he didn't seem to have picked up, so perhaps he had no idea she was there, unless she texted him as well.

Last edited:
The flats are pretty nice apartments. I was surprised how nice they were inside . It’s an apartment w an even amount of singles and families given they are next to a school. It’s not like a young party apt like the Olympus. The Olympus pool would have pretty big pool parties so I could see her easily meeting ppl there .A lot of ppl also use to hold the gate open or let ppl follow in during those parties . Hope this helps jog somebody’s memory . It actually helped me by reading everything again .
Which flats are you comparing to the Olympus flats? Prisma lived in Mesquite.

There was a wine tasting event at the Olympus, starting at 6pm (time she was last heard from) that day. I'm not sure if there were more guests in the building than usual.

Which flats are you comparing to the Olympus flats? Prisma lived in Mesquite.

There was a wine tasting event at the Olympus, starting at 6pm (time she was last heard from) that day. I'm not sure if there were more guests in the building than usual.
Lakewood flats to Olympus

i wonder if past employment as a paralegal is worth looking into. Or when she was in the service? I might be reaching. Why did she quit working as a para? Did anything happen while she was in the service?

i wonder if past employment as a paralegal is worth looking into. Or when she was in the service? I might be reaching. Why did she quit working as a para? Did anything happen while she was in the service?
I always thought that it was a strange move from a paralegal position to an auto dealership.

In the context of where she was and what was happening to her that day, it seems quite unlikely that someone out of her past who happened to be looking for her would have known she was THERE.

But we can be certain this was a place she knew. She picked to go there. Ex-(or current?) bf lived there, which is the obvious reason she knew the place.

If he couldn't have been there (and LE confirmed he wasn't), then did she know someone else who lived there? Or was there someone she kinda knew who came along to help, who she perceived as a "knight in shining armor" coming to her rescue, who then wasn't a good guy after all? Did her "bf-ish" have friends who lived there, for example, that she was acquainted with?

Agreed
I always thought that it was a strange move from a paralegal position to an auto dealership.
We never really got any back story on why she left. Was she a paralegal or working for an attorney fulfilling her requirements before becoming a licensed paralegal (intern).
I find it strange that after leaving the bar she brandished a firearm while in transit, but when she gets to the apartment she leaves the firearm in her vehicle. She didn't discard the gun and she didn't take it into the apartment with her. To me this suggests she doesn't care about the criminal aspects of the brandishing incident. A licensed paralegal would be afraid of loosing their license. Her step father said she had the firearm for protection. If she left the firearm it the vehicle she wasn't afraid of anyone at the apartment.

I remember there was some sort of altercation, argument or disagreement that morning at work, which may have set off the whole chain of events and caused her to start drinking at lunchtime, etc. So definitely worth exploring work-related avenues for sure since I feel like we've gone down others multiple times.

We never really got any back story on why she left. Was she a paralegal or working for an attorney fulfilling her requirements before becoming a licensed paralegal (intern).
I find it strange that after leaving the bar she brandished a firearm while in transit, but when she gets to the apartment she leaves the firearm in her vehicle. She didn't discard the gun and she didn't take it into the apartment with her. To me this suggests she doesn't care about the criminal aspects of the brandishing incident. A licensed paralegal would be afraid of loosing their license. Her step father said she had the firearm for protection. If she left the firearm it the vehicle she wasn't afraid of anyone at the apartment.
I didn't realize that she was an intern. Thank you for responding.

I've read thru all these posts and never wavered from my gut feeling. Prisma was slipped a roofie (Rohypnol), but after ex/current left, when she was alone, when she went to the restroom probably, closer to the end of her stay. Her actions after are textbook for after consumption. An inebriated state is suddenly demonstrated, the tab indicating how much she drank is vital, I imagine it's no more than a bartender would be comfortable serving, and those who spoke w her at the restaurant said she didn't sound intoxicated, this escalated to her being thrown out in a very short time. So she bats the hell out of there, you can see her exit, pissed and confused because of she feels like she's drugged, she's heading home and it's getting exponentially worse, and she thinks her ex/current slipped her something, she feels things unraveling and knows she will soon be unable to drive, so abruptly turns back to go to her exes/current apt. From their her confusion and disorientation are rapidly overcoming her and she starts making the confused calls, she goes from asking for her exes room number to not knowing where she even was. Prisma was a heavy drinker, unless that bartender served her 15 drinks, she could handle 3 drinks an hour probs since HS, that would not illicit the road rage, and rapidly deteriorating mind set, and crying. She was not crying or fearful because of her ex/current. It was the drug that was rapidly paralyzing her, that's why she was last seen sitting against the wall, every roofied person has to lay down or prop themselves up, after paralysis they're helpless. I believe one of the people Prisma called answered and told her he'd meet her on the roof, as they'd done in the past, the lady who saw her next to the silver car w the trunk open said she'd seen Prisma on the roof with another man previously. As for who slipped her the roofie, I've been in the restaurant biz, for some reason some restaurants are notorious for this activity, not accusing any staff of the restaurant Prisma was last at, but it's an epidemic in some areas, I believe the person that told her to meet him on the roof, as they'd done in the past is our guy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanamburga
Back