DNA Solves

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
The Doe Network:
Case File 1125DMTX

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1125dmtx.html

Roger Udo Reinhard
Missing since August 25, 1986 from San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
Classification: Endangered Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: November 17, 1962
Age at Time of Disappearance: 23 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 6'1"; 215 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Brown hair; green eyes.
Marks, Scars: Reinhard has human bite scars above his left breast, on his right forearm and above one of his ankles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
Reinhard was reportedly enroute to Dallas, Texas on August 25, 1986, but no family member has heard from him since.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Texas Department of Safety
210-533-9171

Agency Case Number: M8806001

NCIC Number: M-225475234
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpdetails.asp?id='M5/30/20021:34:09PM'

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/reinhard_roger.html

Roger is not listed in NamUs at this time.

Roger could have driven I35 directly to Dallas from San Antonio, it is little over 4 1/2 hours to drive.

I wonder if his car was ever found, and if so, where it was found.

Roger has been missing 24 years. Come home soon.

Attachments

• roger udo reinhard.bmp
    49.3 KB · Views: 8
Hello! Thank you for sharing this . This is my uncle who remains missing to this day. I wanted to provide some insight on some of the questions I have seen about his case. Roger’s human bite scars were from his wife Edith F Reinhard (Roberts) last know to live in Hondo, Texas. She would bite him when she was angry and the bites were so bad they made scars on his body. He was never traveling to Dallas, that was the story she told police because she claimed he told her he was leaving her for another woman that was in Dallas. The day he went missing she called his job and stated he would not be returning and his boss was shocked because he loved his job and was a wonderful employee so he found that odd and even odder that Roger did not call himself. A neighbor was questioned and said she heard a commotion and later that night saw two men carrying what looked like a large rug to the car. Days after he went missing his car was seen driving on a highway in San Antonio, the police pulled it over and found a man who said he purchased it from Edith the day after my uncle went missing because she asked him if he wanted to buy it for around $100 because she really needed the money. He showed proof of purchase and was determined to not be involved. The vehicle was not taken from him to be looked at to my knowledge but I am not completely certain of that. About a week after his disappearance my grandma received a letter that was supposedly from Roger it was postmarked from Dallas, Tx and said he was safe and met someone new but would not be in contact with my grandma ever again. The letter did not sit right with her because it did not sound like the way he would talk, and he was the baby of her children and they spoke daily. Him not calling her is how she knew something was wrong so for it to say he would not be contacting her again was odd. she also said it sounded like a woman wrote it so police had handwriting experts compare it to Edith’s handwriting and it was determined to be a match. They interrogated Edith for hours while she denied any involvement and laughed. They told my grandma she was the most cold hearted they had ever encountered. They wanted to try Edith for his disappearance based on the little evidence they had with calling his job and saying he would not be returning, selling his car, writing the letter but without a body she would most likely walk and could not be retried so my grandma wanted to wait for her to either confess or his body to be found. My grandma remained close to one of Edith’s relatives who told my grandma that Edith was sick and might be dying in the late 90s so my grandma asked her relative to visit her in the hospital and ask her about Roger. The relative did this and asked Edith to tell her where Roger was so his mother could be at peace. She told her his mom deserves to know and she has been tormented long enough. She even told her if you die you need a clear conscience but Edith’s response to all that was I don’t care and I’m not saying *advertiser censored*. Edith did not die and her last known whereabouts is living in Hondo Texas working at a gas station but I’m not sure which one. We would love to see her pay for what she did to my uncle. My grandma died in 2009 she waited for him to come home for years then just started saying that she just wanted him to be found. She had already buried a child and she said at least when you bury a child you know where they’re at and why they’re there. My dad passed in 2008 and we asked her if we could put he was proceeded in death by Roger in his obituary and she said I guess so maybe he’s not coming back after all. She passed in 2009 but before she passed gave a dna sample to keep on file in case his body is found. She always wanted to believe that maybe Edith hit him over the head and he had amnesia was taken somewhere and one day would realize who he was and come to her home. That never happened. If anyone has any information please call. We have been praying for answers for years and would like to find his body to bury with his brother if he is deceased.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back