Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So supposedly DO was caring for an elderly grandfather. If he and Sam we both at the birthday party, and Sam started feeling sick, why wouldn't he have quarantined with Sam, and asked TB to care for the grandfather?

So supposedly DO was caring for an elderly grandfather. If he and Sam we both at the birthday party, and Sam started feeling sick, why wouldn't he have quarantined with Sam, and asked TB to care for the grandfather?
Considering DO obtained a restraining order against TB for himself and his extended family last November, probably not a good idea. Never mind the fact that he was willing to violate the order-- and never acted to have the order lifted.

I am watching KTRK (ABC) - Houston, TX news on TV.

A reporter stated they are awaiting the Probable Cause Hearing of Theresa Raye Balboa. She stated that at about 11:03 a.m. CDT.

They showed the inside of the area where the hearing will take place.

I assume it will be televised and streamed live. Just my assumption.

Here is a Link to KTRK (ABC) website. They will usually run an "alert" that you can click on in the header:

KTRK Houston news, weather and traffic - Latest Texas news and weather
Thank you. I watched the hearing from this link. What really stood out was the judge said she was MHU (mental health unit).

Considering DO obtained a restraining order against TB for himself and his extended family last November, probably not a good idea. Never mind the fact that he was willing to violate the order-- and never acted to have the order lifted.

Perhaps not, but it's no worse an idea than having her care for a small child, IMO.

I mean, ultimately the RO didn't matter to DO, so logically he should have stayed with Sam. I'm wondering why he didn't.

Last edited:
None of these people's stories are consistent. First we were told that TB helped him out because of his work schedule and he had no car. Now he took his son to school everyday. "We had a routine."
BBM whenever someone adamantly points that out, i remember when my step kids abusive dang near absent mother used to constantly say that when she was trying to smear dad. its "family court speak".

I'm not surprised. What good would a presser do DO, really? He's going to immediately have a reporters asking him why he didn't give Sam to his mom, why he let TO take care of Sam when he had a restraining order against her, why he hadn't been in contact with him since the 10th of May, etc. The only outcome from that could be bad for him I would think.

I'm not surprised. What good would a presser do DO, really? He's going to immediately have a reporters asking him why he didn't give Sam to his mom, why he let TO take care of Sam when he had a restraining order against her, why he hadn't been in contact with him since the 10th of May, etc. The only outcome from that could be bad for him I would think.
I imagine it was cancelled for the above reasons you mentioned and I bet his attorney probably advised him against it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member