DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Balboa leaves Jasper County Jail headed for Houston
Balboa leaves Jasper County Jail headed for Houston

60ba1f8e42b42.image.jpg

Last edited:
Will doctors be able to determine how Sam Olson died?

Sharing as I found the interview with Dr Ratalack interesting. He discusses heat being the enemy but the bruises should still be there.
Eek sounds tough to listen to. For the squeamish among us, any reference to whether Covid could be picked up? I would think whether or not Covid was detected, if it was the COD there would be suggestive symptoms in lungs or otherwise?

Eek sounds tough to listen to. For the squeamish among us, any reference to whether Covid could be picked up? I would think whether or not Covid was detected, if it was the COD there would be suggestive symptoms in lungs or otherwise?

In general (paraphrasing from recollection)
-broken bones would still be there
-suffocation would be nearly impossible to confirm
-drowning would be difficult to confirm
-bruises should still be there but it might be difficult to know how long they were there

I’m guessing by this picture they do not provide typical female supportive undergarments at least in the mental health unit. I suppose that could be used for self harm.
This is not at the Harris County Jail in Houston, TX.

This is at the Jasper County Jail in Jasper, TX where TB was arrested. They do not have a mental health unit. It is a small jail compared to Harris County Jail in Houston, TX. This picture is of TB being led to a Jasper County Sheriff's Office deputy's car. She was given those clothes for the transport.

Jasper County Sheriff's Office transported TB to the Harris County Jail in Houston, TX. Houston is about 134 miles southwest of Jasper.

In a post on WS that showed TB's mug shot from the Jasper County Jail, she had on a blue type of clothing. Someone here stated it was for her own protection .. . . so she could not commit suicide.

The only thing I've found about him being sick is in this video. In this video the reporter say's that Sam "wasn't feeling well" on May 2nd. So DO took Sam to TB's place to keep him away from his high risk grandfather.
She also say's that DO told her that he spoke to little Sam quite often during his "quarantine" at TO's and most recently on May 21st. He also say's he heard Sam over the phone on May 22nd.
ETA: Clearly it was impossible that DO spoke to little Sam on 5/21.
Ivory Hecker on Facebook Watch
I think someone is trying to avoid looking negligent...

Perhaps not, but it's no worse an idea than having her care for a small child, IMO.

I mean, ultimately the RO didn't matter to DO, so logically he should have stayed with Sam. I'm wondering why he didn't.
If the child was feeling sick, and people were concerned he might have Covid, did anyone take him to the doctor to check him out?

Will doctors be able to determine how Sam Olson died?

Sharing as I found the interview with Dr Ratalack interesting. He discusses heat being the enemy but the bruises should still be there.
Tiff23fr, the interview was very interesting. I saw it on the Houston news this evening.

The storage unit facility where the container and body of Samuel Olson were stored appears to have many units that are climate controlled and some are climate/humidity controlled. There appears to be some units that are not climate controlled.

I am from southeast Texas. I would think the unit was climate controlled. In the Texas heat and humidity, the body would have deteriorated quickly if it has been in a unit that was not climate controlled. The smell would have been extremely noticeable. It was in storage for over 2 weeks. Just my opinion.

I would post the name, address and a pic of the storage facility in Webster, TX but I do not know if the MODS are allowing it. The location of the storage facility was indicated in the Charging Document (instrument) which can be read on the Office of the Harris County District Clerk - Houston, TX website.

I was given permission to post the info by a MOD - Tiff23fr.

The name/location of the storage facility is:

Life Storage
16650 Highway 3
Webster, TX 77598

• Climate Controlled
  • 24/7 Surveillance
  • Extended Access Hours
  • Rent Now - Instant Access
Note: Scroll down for pricing per unit!

Click on pic to enlarge.

life-storage-193-1-facility-03262017-med.jpg

Link:

Storage Units in Webster near Houston - Life Storage Facility #193

Last edited:
I believe it was posted upthread that she would need to come up with $50,000 at this time. If additional charges are added (which I hope will come soon) she may not be bondable at all. (Pleassssse).
I really really hope she is not given bond. I think she is a big enough narcissist to run off and cause a lot more evil mayhem, if she is set free.

The storage unit facility where the container and body of Samuel Olson were stored appears to have many units that are climate controlled and some are climate/humidity controlled. There appears to be some units that are not climate controlled.

I am from southeast Texas. I would think the unit was climate controlled. In the Texas heat and humidity, the body would have deteriorated quickly if it has been in a unit that was not climate controlled. The smell would have been extremely noticeable. It was in storage for over 2 weeks. Just my opinion.

I would post the name, address and a pic of the storage facility in Webster, TX but I do not know if the MODS are allowing it. The location of the storage facility was indicated in the Charging Document (instrument) which can be read on the Office of the Harris County District Clerk - Houston, TX.

It can be posted. It was named in an article earlier as well.

<modsnip>

If DO walked Samuel to school every day - that’s a late start if he worked construction.

I think school started at 8:40 so it’s not like he could take him at 7am then hop a ride with someone to get to the job site and be there by 8am.
JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I really really hope she is not given bond. I think she is a big enough narcissist to run off and cause a lot more evil mayhem, if she is set free.
No chance whatsoever. She was on bond release for the November assault on DO when she committed another felony that could likely be upgraded to capital murder! :mad: She violated the terms of her bond release when she traveled to Jasper County --the State already filed a motion to revoke the bond. And today she was indicted by the grand jury for the November assault.... Nope, TB ain't going anywhere.

Tiff23fr, the interview was very interesting. I saw it on the Houston news this evening.

I would post the name, address and a pic of the storage facility in Webster, TX but I do not know if the MODS are allowing it. The location of the storage facility was indicated in the Charging Document (instrument) which can be read on the Office of the Harris County District Clerk - Houston, TX website.

I was given permission to post the info by a MOD - Tiff23fr.

The name/location of the storage facility is:

Life Storage
16650 Highway 3
Webster, TX 77598

• Climate Controlled
  • 24/7 Surveillance
  • Extended Access Hours
  • Rent Now - Instant Access
Note: Scroll down for pricing per unit!

Click on pic to enlarge.

life-storage-193-1-facility-03262017-med.jpg

Link:

Storage Units in Webster near Houston - Life Storage Facility #193
I wonder if the storage unit is in TB’s name, and if she’s been renting it prior to May 10?

I have no energy to research but one aspect and potential CRIMINAL charge of child neglect in most states is educational neglect. usually there is also medical neglect. I imagine education would be more relevant bur in general such charges are complicated with covid and there are much more relevant neglect allegations in the case of Samuel about endangerment.

Dear lord... did she contact every ex in her little black book??

https://twitter.com/imjessicawilley/status/1401023985106698241?s=21
#SamuelOlson
“To know someone I loved and cared for, did that to a child, it hurts. That scares me.” Alex Rizo, the father of Theresa Balboa’s daughters also said she contacted him after Sam’s death. abc13.com/theresa-balboa… #abc13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JediKaty