Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Via MSM, is there any clarity on what went down when Samuel was “taken”? I know it’s said that he was taken by an unknown male, and I know there’s a lot of rumors about it, but going on what’s been reported, how are they saying this went down? Did a random person storm into the home and kidnap Samuel in front of God and everybody? This makes no sense.
Moo

bbm
My question exactly. How did that happen in the likely hustle & bustle of 7:30am? Was the kidnapper invisible?
Was the little guy playing in the front or back yard?
Dad says Mom has him; Mom says Dad has him; a relative has him. :confused:
Someone even noticed Samuel's socks were mismatched. Finding two that fit is good enuff for most moms or dads or grandparents, etc.

Gettin' dizzy here. I can't imagine what LE and Child Services (if they are having to get involved) must think.
Just hoping little Samuel is doing well, is happy and is in no danger.

Very, very strange case. I hope he is safe.

The description caught my eye as maybe a little too detailed. Would I have known if my 5 year old had on mismatched super hero socks plus shoes at 730am? Maybe or maybe not. That stood out to me.
Gotta admit, I had the same impression...but I'm withholding a reaction until I know more. Too murky at this stage, though I am getting vibes of the Amari in Vegas. In that case, the boyfriend of the mom was watching the boy and claimed the father's sister showed up at 6am to pick the child (that was a lie).

Hoping for a "found safe" announcement.

jmo

Mod Note and Reminder:

At this time and until a POI is named by LE, family and friends are considered victims. This means no attacking or bashing family members. Additionally, statements made as fact must be supported by a link to a mainstream media or law enforcement source (or other WS approved source) to substantiate the fact, otherwise the post will be removed, along with all responses to it. If the information is your opinion only, please make that clear.

Sleuthing family members, friends, or others who have not been officially designated by law enforcement or in mainstream media as a Person of Interest or suspect is not allowed (i.e. Sleuthing out this type of information, and publicly posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public is not allowed and such posts will be removed, along with any posts that encourage such sleuthing).

It really does sound like a custody dispute. I hope it is, there is more chance of an happy ending if dad is hiding him so that he doesn't have to hand Samuel over to mum.
I hope so. Curious as to why LE didn't name the alleged abductor, like they normally do in cases like this, and there is no discription what so ever of the fake cop, or vehicle. No height,hair color, white,black,Asian etc. No Amber Alert. Nothing. MOO

Gotta admit, I had the same impression...but I'm withholding a reaction until I know more. Too murky at this stage, though I am getting vibes of the Amari in Vegas. In that case, the boyfriend of the mom was watching the boy and claimed the father's sister showed up at 6am to pick the child (that was a lie).

Hoping for a "found safe" announcement.

jmo
This is exactly what I thought of as well, Inthedetails. The minute I read the first couple of posts I thought oh no, just like precious Amari. :(

What a mess!!! Haul them all in. Dad, Mom, girlfriend, grandma, anyone else who has made an accusation or pointed a finger and explain to them this little boy needs to be found and found NOW! Can some adults ever think of what is truly best for the CHILD and work together? Too bad they can't charge them all with something and they can't sit in jail until the child is found. Sick of it, again. And I sure hope this isn't like little Amari..

Missing Persons Advocacy Network Public Group | Facebook

Missing Persons Advocacy Network
Samuel Olson, Age 6
Last Seen May 27, 2021
Houston, Texas

Samuel Olson turned 6 year's old today. He was taken by an unknown male from a Southwest #Houston home in the 8800 block of McAvoy Drive in Houston, #Texas at about 7:30 a.m. on May 27th 2021.

It is believed that someone pretending to be a police officer may have had a role in his disappearance.

◾Samuel is 3'9", weighs 50 lbs, and has golden-brown wavy hair, but he also has a patch of white hair on the back/right side of his head. He is missing two of his bottom teeth, and he has a crease (or pointed area) on the top of his left ear.
◾Samuel was wearing a gray t-shirt with a red Kool-Aid man on the front of his shirt, jean shorts, and white “Buzz Lightyear” tennis shoes. Samuel was also wearing two mis-matched superhero socks.

There is a custody issue going on in this case. Mother does have legal custody. There is conflicting stories from all sides involved.

If you know of his current whereabouts, or if you have any information whatsoever concerning Samuel’s #disappearance; please call the Houston Police Department at (832) 394-1840 or call Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500.

*Comments here as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member