Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Media Briefing on Search for Missing 6-Year-Old Last seen at school a month ago. I feel LE anger. MOO
As soon as he said that my stomach dropped.

Didnt the father just say that the morning Sam went missing, Dad was doing the 'usual routine'---which included the boy getting ready for school that morning?:confused:

Yes, here is the quote---and Dad and GF are saying it was their usual routine to get him ready for school in the mornings...what school?

Search underway for 6-year-old boy from Webster missing since Thursday, Texas EquuSearch says

“I feel like I’m having a bad dream that I can’t wake up from,” Olson said. “We stuck to our routine. I mean. It’s just very overwhelming and it’s hard.”

The routine, according to Olson, had Samuel with his girlfriend, Theresa Balboa. Balboa told KPRC 2 she brought Samuel with her to her mother’s home in southwest Houston Thursday morning.

“I was going to take Sam to school when his mother showed up with a police officer, or what I was under the impression to be a police officer, and they demanded me to release Sam,” Balboa said.

Balboa said because she doesn’t have any legal rights to the child, she turned him over.

Last edited:
Okay, I have to say, I feel like the untruths seem to be coming from Dad and gf. If he hasn't been to school in a month, why would they say he was dressed for school that morning?

And gf and her mom said that they had custody, in earlier reports. But in fact, gf wasntg even legally allowed to have contact with her bf or his family. So how could she have legal right to be watching the child?

What a mess! I don’t understand why the child was with the girlfriend if the father had an OP against her? They were having issues but now they’re not? Until they are again. Makes no sense. My nephew is a cop and DV calls are one of the few times he’s afraid because they can be so unpredictable. When someone disregards an OP, it really aggravates me.

Where is Samuel?

Okay, I have to say, I feel like the untruths seem to be coming from Dad and gf. If he hasn't been to school in a month, why would they say he was dressed for school that morning?

And gf and her mom said that they had custody, in earlier reports. But in fact, gf wasntg even legally allowed to have contact with her bf or his family. So how could she have legal right to be watching the child?

BBM - Exactly my thoughts as well..It is clear how frustrated LE is in that press conference. He didn’t hesitate to state it was a fathers friends apartment. I felt the officer to be pretty forthcoming compared to some early press conferences/search warrant situations.

MOO!
The chances of Samuel being taken by someone on the same day his dad & gf decide they’ll take him to school after not attending for a month is SLIM TO NONE.
...Again, MOO.

BBM - Exactly my thoughts as well..It is clear how frustrated LE is in that press conference. He didn’t hesitate to state it was a fathers friends apartment. I felt the officer to be pretty forthcoming compared to some early press conferences/search warrant situations.
Yes, he really did seem to be choosing his words carefully but he seemed frustrated with the situation because nothing was making sense.

I hope and pray that someone is just hiding this poor child somewhere and will turn him in soon.

Did you notice how LE made sure to emphasize repeatedly “according to the report we received”?
I feel LE wanted to be very clear where a lot of the initial info was coming from.

It the first few seconds of this interview LE says they received a call around 6pm that he was missing. If a fake officer and the mother came in at 7:30am and took the child why so long to call LE?
Last KNOWN siting was 4/30 by the school.
I foresee many arrests in this, <modsnip>. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Not caught up on the thread, but last verified sighting at school was April 30th, but fiance/girlfriend says she was about to take him to school. Is school still in session? I find this odd. Why about to take him to school on the day he goes missing but he has not been there in a month? Very odd.JMO

And how did the bio Mom know he had gone to the fiance's mothers house? Another odd circumstance.

Do we have confirmation who the PO was against? Fiance or bio Mom?

Someone need to start a fact sheet on verified info on this one for sure

It the first few seconds of this interview LE says they received a call around 6pm that he was missing. If a fake officer and the mother came in at 7:30am and took the child why so long to call LE?
Last KNOWN siting was 4/30 by the school.
I foresee many arrests in this, <modsnip>. IMO
I wonder who it was that finally called in the police at 6 pm?

This is a poop storm to the extreme!!!!! If this little one hasn’t been since in weeks, that’s a lot of time to cover tracks. Coincidental that it was his birthday a couple days ago, couldn’t hide he was gone any longer when others want to see or talk to him for his sixth birthday! moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member