TX SAVE James

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
These children were generated via IVF using an egg donor. So she in fact is not a biological mother of the children. But they implanted male embryos, so presumably if she wanted a female child she wouldn't have male embryos implanted. I don't believe judge ordered either parent to have a mental evaluation. Apparently the child at a young age really liked the cartoon "frozen" and that prompted the mother to have him evaluated.

These children were generated via IVF using an egg donor. So she in fact is not a biological mother of the children. But they implanted male embryos, so presumably if she wanted a female child she wouldn't have male embryos implanted. I don't believe judge ordered either parent to have a mental evaluation. Apparently the child at a young age really liked the cartoon "frozen" and that prompted the mother to have him evaluated.

I didn’t realize she had chosen to have a male child. I guess I’d forgotten he liked “Frozen” so much that she had him evaluated. I hope there was more to it than that! My daughter really loved matchbox cars, but that wouldn’t have been enough for me to have her evaluated (not that it was even possible in the early ‘70’s). I still think Mom has issues, and Dad too probably, so maybe an evaluation is in order. I feel for this child.

I feel for the child as well. Mother seems to be convinced the child is transgender female, she reportedly is sending him to school wearing dresses. Father seems to be convinced the child is a male. Child at this point behaves as female around his mother and as a male around his father. Which would suggest he behaves the way that pleases each parent around each parent. So I really don't believe it's the child's idea that he is a transgender female, since acting as a male (his biological gender) doesn't seem to cause him any discomfort or distress (as affirmed by a judge). As he keeps growing up, I am afraid this is going to be one confused kid.

Just an update: Local news reported that James has returned to school dressed in boys clothing, announced his name was James, and appears to be perfectly fine. Hopefully things will calm down in his world.

I've heard the comments about "maybe the mom wanted a girl" before, so I'll say that mom already has two adopted daughters that are I think now teenagers.

I read a lengthy article not too long ago about the puberty blocking drug currently in use. Don't remember the name of it, and the story could have been opinion by the doctor writing it, so I won't link it here. The article questioned the long-term use of what was designed to be a short-term drug and the lack of adequate testing--as in what might the problems of this long-term drug use be in 10 or 20 years?

There does seem to be differing opinions on the safety of the drugs--I'll have to look to see if any studies have been done on them.

J The article questioned the long-term use of what was designed to be a short-term drug and the lack of adequate testing--as in what might the problems of this long-term drug use be in 10 or 20 years?

There does seem to be differing opinions on the safety of the drugs--I'll have to look to see if any studies have been done on them.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...nder-Dysphoric_Adolescent_A_22-Year_Follow-Up

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ents_With_Gender_Dysphoria_in_the_Netherlands

https://www.researchgate.net/public...der_and_Gender-Nonconforming_People_Version_7

Puberty suppression in adolescents with gender identity disorder: a prospective follow-up study. - PubMed - NCBI

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollyWobbles
Back