Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't ever remember giving my kids a punishment for not drinking their milk.

I can't even imagine doing that.
I am so worried about causing my kids feeding issues.
Even my little guy who we definitely try to feed as much as he will eat... if he won't eat it, he won't eat it. We move on. We try to avoid any negativity at all. Even when it's REALLY frustrating because he needs to grow a little. It's not worth putting him through the stress.

He won't drink any of the Pediasure or similar drinks. I don't know how many have gone to waste because he won't drink them. Punishment never crossed my mind. I just don't understand.

Does anyone think trafficking could be possible with this type of situation? I keep reading comments in social media, but have never actually thought about it.

JMOO but I'm seeing it for exactly as it appears - he did something bad to Sherin and now he's trying to convince LE there is some sort of reasonable story that doesn't implicate him in harming her. We see this over and over in missing children cases. Makes me sick. Bah.

And as for SM, I've started ignoring the rumors - I don't believe most of them since 99% of the time they come from someone looking for attention and their posts just muddle the truth. FTR, I do have a FB account but I use it to connect with my family and friends. For me personally, I see no purpose in my posting about cases other than here at WS where we speculate within strict rules.

I live in a coyote filled area too. We have a 19 pound cat who roams the 10 acres and we have dozens of coyotes in the field behind. We hear them literally every night and the cat is almost 16 yrs old. Cats and small dogs do get dragged off often by them but I think our cat's size is why he has not. I find it very, very unlikely coyotes took her. This is the dingo story in all its glory. My two cents!

Just to clarify... the dingo story was actually true.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/jun/12/dingo-took-baby-azaria-chamberlain

Three decades after Azaria Chamberlain went missing from a tent near Uluru in central Australia, a coroner in Australia has finally concluded that the nine-week-old baby was taken from her tent by a dingo.

Just to clarify... the dingo story was actually true.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/jun/12/dingo-took-baby-azaria-chamberlain

Three decades after Azaria Chamberlain went missing from a tent near Uluru in central Australia, a coroner in Australia has finally concluded that the nine-week-old baby was taken from her tent by a dingo.

I thought it was true but could not quite remember. But the dingo got my baby has come to be somewhat like the 'dog ate my homework', a story that is not to be believed.

BREAKING
Bond set at $250,000 for Wesley Mathews.
He told police he forced his 3-year-old special needs daughter Sherin to stand by a tree about 100 ft from their house (beyond their fenced yard) because she wouldn't drink her milk. 15 min later he returned and she was gone. He told detectives he knew there were coyotes in the area.

https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerr...255513683905/1034926813316769/?type=3&theater

I'm wondering if the father *offered up* that info at the end of his story, that he knew there were coyotes in the area (whether or not there were). If he offered that up, unprompted, it sounds to me more like an embellishment to an already incredulous story...and one which may simply be said with the intent to send LE off on the wrong track, search-wise.

Unless of course the police knew there was indeed a significant problem with coyotes in the area and in the course of the interview said something like, 'didn't you know that was endangering the child, putting her out at 3 a.m. where she might get attacked by a coyote?' In that case, his replying about them would seem more natural. But if not, it just seems like he's trying to tie up the end of a story, here, by offering up that she may have been carried off by them after he put her (at 3 AM for whatever nonsensical reason) 'beyond' the fence.

I haven't read all the articles, but have LE checked the attic, or any other hiding places other than where this man says the child was or may be?

HE went back 15 minutes later??? But reported her missing hours later????
------------------------------------------------

Sunday, October 08, 2017 05:22PM

RICHARDSON, Texas (KTRK) --

The father of a missing 3-year-old in North Texas allegedly left his daughter alone in an area wrought with coyotes as punishment for not drinking her milk, according to charging documents.

Police in Richardson, Texas, issued an Ambert Alert for Sherin Mathews, who was reported missing early Saturday morning. Her father, Wesley Mathews, was later arrested and has been charged with abandoning or endangering a child.

According to investigators, Wesley Mathews said in an interview that he told Sherin to stand near a large tree outside his home in the wee hours of the morning after she refused to drink milk. He then said that he went back 15 minutes later and could not find his daughter.

Investigators said the tree is close to an alleyway. Charging documents allege Wesley told the responding officer that "he knew coyotes had been seen in the alley where he left his daughter."

Sherin Mathews has not been seen since. At the time of her disappearance, she was wearing black leggings, a pink shirt and pink sandals.

Anybody with information about her whereabouts should contact Richardson police.

http://abc13.com/missing-kid-left-near-coyote-infested-alley-as-punishment/2507550/

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

It is also possible that the child refused milk at dinner and had actually been standing by that tree for hours, up into the morning hour mentioned. I know that it's likely he has hurt her and disposed of her BUT his story is so ridiculous that it almost may be true, by that I mean , maybe he did stick her out there as punishment, hope something happened to her and it actually did. Either way that innocent child is gone and I pray she is found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was it that the mother was seen with that morning? I was trying to find it but...

What was it that the mother was seen with that morning? I was trying to find it but...

The mother was seen by neighbors around 7 am carrying something in a sash and walking very quickly. I hope to God it wasn't the body of the child. I'm not getting good vibes from this I don't think any of us are. She could have even been hit by a train with how close train tracks were.

The mother was seen by neighbors around 7 am carrying something in a sash and walking very quickly. I hope to God it wasn't the body of the child. I'm not getting good vibes from this I don't think any of us are. She could have even been hit by a train with how close train tracks were.

Do you recall if it mentioned a color? Like what color the SASH was?

eta: I tried the hair pulling emoji but obviously I didn't get it right. I will keep trying because the words I want to use can not posted. He IS a liar. mooThis! He, imo, is lying his a$$ off. I just hope he can "man up", especially if the family lived by the patriarchal culture. I could just !!! The emoji should be here.
There was no 3am milk refusal.

There was no 3am standing by the tree punishment.
There was no coyote snatch.
Stop trying to make sense of his story, you can't.

He is lying.

The fathers story screams " i killed my kid".

Seriously, who says go stand by the tree at 3am?
No one says it at 3pm.
Whatever happen to go stand in the corner?
Hes full of crap. Guess he did not know his story would land him in jail.

15 day old infant found dead. Authorities are looking for the father.
What the hell is wrong with people?

eta: I tried the hair pulling emoji but obviously I didn't get it right. I will keep trying because the words I want to use can not posted. He IS a liar. mooThis! He, imo, is lying his a$$ off. I just hope he can "man up", especially if the family lived by the patriarchal culture. I could just !!! The emoji should be here.

Add to the list that she was in her black leggings, a pink shirt and pink sandals. Right. Dad dressed her from her pj's to her street clothes before sending her out into the dark alley full of coyotes because she wouldn't drink her milk at 3am., but just for 15 minutes. Then, she was gone. He wasn't running through the streets screaming for her, or waking neighbors and he waited 5 hours to call LE.

I can't even. He is a lying liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member