Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mother was seen by neighbors around 7 am carrying something in a sash and walking very quickly. I hope to God it wasn't the body of the child. I'm not getting good vibes from this I don't think any of us are. She could have even been hit by a train with how close train tracks were.

It said a woman was seen, not her mother was seen. Maybe it was her mom but maybe not.

My gut instinct tells me there was sexual molestation taking place and he killed her. She's in the woods near a coyote den - he's alibi building with that stupid coyote story.

From this news report: http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/10/08/richardson-girl-still-missing-father-arrested-child-endangerment/
A neighbor who asked to not use his name says Wesley and his wife, who was interviewed by police but is home now, struggled to conceive. They finally gave birth to a little girl, who is a year older than Sherin. About a year and a half ago, the couple announced they adopted a little girl from India. “They felt since God gave them that baby as a miracle baby, they could help another little one without a family out,” said the neighbor.
So she has been with them for less than 2 years then...

yes, MOO not together enough for normal love/attachment.. nor is placing outside any form of love.... I hate when people say I was being a savior and taking on the burden of this child.... wanting their egos stroked.... always best for adoptive parents who say: God blessed me with this child to cherish, love and give the world too and I am truly blessed.. seems like big dysfunctional narcissistic family and poor baby was the scapegoat :(

It was hard falling asleep last night. I think tonight will be much harder. :(

Been here for a few months...first time posting. This case and the baby Calliyah case today have hit me especially hard. I write this as my sixteen month old toddler is snuggled tightly next to me. There are absolutely no words to describe the heartbreak I feel for these babies. [emoji22] I will hug both of my children a little tighter and say a prayer for those who don't get shown that same love. May all of our love reach them...wherever they are and their spirits experience what they should have from their parents.

Still hoping for a positive outcome for this sweet girl...hope is all we have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s how I would use the word so I don’t understand how you’d carry something in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are examples of using a sash in India to carry a child. My vision is if she bundled the child up completely in the sash so no one could see what was in it (i.e. if the child was already gone, and lifeless, possibly easier to hide, IMO)
index.jpg India-beggar-with-child.jpg

Yes, there are coyotes in the neighborhood, I saw one recently. However there have been very few human deaths due to them. Around this time last year there was a cat that got cut in half and half of it got left on the owners front yard. There have also been some other mysterious animal deaths around here, especially around this time last year.

i also feed the Ferals and have seen less and less of them lately, but that could be due to the success of TNR.

now because of her size I could see her as a potential prey for a coyote but I doubt that is what happened.

what I do wonder is if this was a regular punishment- putting her outside- and the wrong person knew it, saw it, and snatched her.... although the dad does seem like he did something to her.

there are a lot of underground tunnels crisscrossing the railroad area, and I can tell you, on the Dallas side (she's right on the boarder of Dallas and Richardson) have not been searched.

However the FBI is now involved so I am sure those areas will be searched soon. Dallas PD is notoriously understaffed and incompetent and this part of Dallas is the least policed beat- it's a large city. In fact the area is self policed to an extent, which is pathetic. Richardson is much more competent but they don't step on Dallas grounds much.

there are a lot of underground tunnels, creek areas, and whatnot nearby that you can't see on google maps, and there is a lot of crime around these parts.

in fact the secret is there are hundreds of underground tunnels in Dallas- often pipes that funnel water around during flooding, which happens a lot- to redirect water to the right places. Well when there is no flooding people go into these tunnels a lot, especially the homeless. I see it all the time all over Dallas.

I'm really worried this child could be anywhere.

I thought it was true but could not quite remember. But the dingo got my baby has come to be somewhat like the 'dog ate my homework', a story that is not to be believed.

Understand. Just feel the need to clarify that they were vindicated.
Just like "the dog ate my homework" occasionally, it is actually true.

The sash/sling information, if true, seals it for me.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

They are supposed to be finished processing the vehicles Monday.

Excerpt from Dallas News:
Jose Cherian (elder from their church) told NBC5 that Mathews and his wife are good parents.
"The parents are also loving. They loved Sherin very much," he said. "They take care of her very much."
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/mis...ear-old-richardson-girl-believed-grave-danger

I wish people understood the definition of love, and 'good' especially ministers and pastors.

Anyone in this area seeing any more LE activity?

Didn't see it mentioned yet, Wesley Mathews posted bond at 11PM last night.

Video at link has the reporter showing how dark it is out by the tree. :(

Latest report: Richardson 3-Year-Old Special Needs Girl Missing for Nearly 48 Hours.
FBI now helping in this case.
https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerr...ROnLXu3J0BKV9YhDKuHAVvLu0ULislpmsu6Zw&fref=nf

Here's a cute pic of Sherin from your link...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1asocial.jpg
    1asocial.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 410
I have no doubt that Dad had something to do with all this, The fact that police let him out of jail stuns me. This little girl is still missing, While this monster now is free and has another little girl home. A reporter said yesterday she had asked CPS if they took the other child from the home and they said No or not to their knowledge. This is horrible, The fact that LE let this guy back on the streets before even fully learning what happened to this precious baby is sick. He could flee now too or possibly go to where ever he put the child and take her somewhere else now to cover his tracks better and risk her not being found at all. So many possibilities with him posting bail and being back out on the streets. This family should be more focused on finding the child not getting dad out of jail. :gaah:

I have no doubt that Dad had something to do with all this, The fact that police let him out of jail stuns me. This little girl is still missing, While this monster now is free and has another little girl home. A reporter said yesterday she had asked CPS if they took the other child from the home and they said No or not to their knowledge. This is horrible, The fact that LE let this guy back on the streets before even fully learning what happened to this precious baby is sick. He could flee now too or possibly go to where ever he put the child and take her somewhere else now to cover his tracks better and risk her not being found at all. So many possibilities with him posting bail and being back out on the streets. This family should be more focused on finding the child not getting dad out of jail. :gaah:

IMO, he will be under surveillance. Perhaps they hope he will lead them to her. His every move will be watched. (IMO.) The biological child may be with family, thus him being home not a risk to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth