Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have been saying on the news since yesterday that she was wearing a pink top, pajama pants and pink flip-flops.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It is really bothering me that there is not any searching going on. Even if little Sherine is deceased isn't it wise to find her remains before animals/weather etc for evidence purposes?
Why hasn't the Dallas side been searched?
Very troubling!
I am losing faith that LE is cleverly watching the father, seems like minimal effort is being done here.
And the family isn't trying to organize searches either? Something very odd here.

It seems to happen pretty often. Not that it's an excuse but I imagine the parents do not bond like they do with bio children. Look at Erica Lynn Parsons :(
Or in what I consider a worst case scenario, children can be used as a type of indentured servant, "valued" by a family, although neither loved nor cherished.

This 'father' is a liar liar pants on fire!
He knows exactly where Sherin is. Trying to pin her disappearance on her, for not drinking milk, and on coyotes? Good luck with that.

My guess is that this sweet little girl had an accident in the middle of the night, mom was on a 7-7 shift, Dad 'snapped'.
Maybe this happened at 3am, maybe not. Liars do seem to really enjoy the number 3 though. I don't know why.
Mom came home from work to one of her babies gone and took some action, hence Sherin finally being reported missing after not being seen since '3am'

I do not understand how so many truly awful people are successfully screened to adopt.

It seems to happen pretty often. Not that it's an excuse but I imagine the parents do not bond like they do with bio children. Look at Erica Lynn Parsons :(

True. I suppose it's not always what it might seem. Oh yes, poor Erica. That was a shocking case. It had gone on so long but things came to light for her.

And how is there still an active Amber Alert when LE is not even searching? I understand everyone wants an AA for every missing child but there are definite facts that have to be known for an AA. What does LE know that they are not telling us? AA is to get the public involved in a search so where is the search?

And how is there still an active Amber Alert when LE is not even searching? I understand everyone wants an AA for every missing child but there are definite facts that have to be known for an AA. What does LE know that they are not telling us? AA is to get the public involved in a search so where is the search?

If they aren't searching the immediate area anymore, that leads me to believe that they have something solid pointing towards her being moved elsewhere via vehicle.

True, even if LE know that he’s not telling the truth and believe she is deceased, why no search for her body?(just typing that makes me ill) They must know more? Still praying for you to be found safe Sherin, baby...

Could this be something like the Arnav [FONT=&quot]Dhawan case? Arnav[/FONT] had some sort of medical emergency while the father was out of the country and the mother didn't call 911(maybe scared to without permission). The child ended up passing away and the father was the one to call 911 after he returned home, but it was way too late. That case ended in murder-suicide of the parents later, instead of one covering for the other though.

Could it be something similar though, where something happened while the father wasn't home(medical emergency, she wandered off, was taken, etc) and the mother was too scared to call for help without the fathers permission and he is covering for her now(either by getting rid of a body or just by making up a crazy story to keep the mother out of trouble)?

Or in what I consider a worst case scenario, children can be used as a type of indentured servant, "valued" by a family, although neither loved nor cherished.

This was the case with Faye Lin Cannon...they adopted 4 little girls from China, as they had a dressmaking business in Belize. As one poster put it in their case, "seems like high class human trafficking".

I don't believe that to be the case here though...

I'm wondering if she wouldnt sleep through the night, so they tried to give her some warm milk to help her sleep. Then when that wouldn't work, maybe force fed it to her, as mentioned. (Any prior cases of this? Kids being force fed/choked? Seems I've heard of this happening before...)

I'm hoping the reason for no search is that they have some type of movement caught on tape/surveillance which is directing them to look elsewhere and we just aren't aware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Umm, if I'm understanding what you're saying here, uh, NO. Not him. Only one "T" in *this* Mathews, and his photo has been all over the news for days here. But good effort.
You are correct. Tried to delete this post before it came up, but, alas, too late. Not the "Matthews" one for sure. I did find a photo of the daddy and his wife and a baby. Thank you!

I'm hoping the reason for no search is that they have some type of movement caught on tape/surveillance which is directing them to look elsewhere and we just aren't aware.

I believe they have a strong reason to not be out there doing a grid search...

Maybe they have pings they are following up on?

What is this about Mom walking fast with a sash? I think I read this somewhere in here but I can't find it in msm? :doh:

I am not convinced there was any milk involved. It sounds like something made up that he thought others could relate to. You know when a kid won't eat or drink? What can you do? They have to eat! Speculative!
My other train of thought is that she was already injured and any attempt to get her to eat or drink to see if she's ok went awry. See? She's fine. She drank her milk. Again, speculative.

Sensationalistic, or accurate?

Missing North Texas toddler left near coyote-infested alley as punishment, police allege
http://abc13.com/missing-kid-left-near-coyote-infested-alley-as-punishment/2507550/

"RICHARDSON, Texas (KTRK) --

The father of a missing 3-year-old in North Texas allegedly left his daughter alone in an area wrought with coyotes as punishment for not drinking her milk, according to charging documents."

Charging docs...anyone?

Sensationalistic, or accurate?

Missing North Texas toddler left near coyote-infested alley as punishment, police allege
http://abc13.com/missing-kid-left-near-coyote-infested-alley-as-punishment/2507550/

"RICHARDSON, Texas (KTRK) --

The father of a missing 3-year-old in North Texas allegedly left his daughter alone in an area wrought with coyotes as punishment for not drinking her milk, according to charging documents."

Charging docs...anyone?

Looking but no luck.

Maybe this happened at 3am, maybe not. Liars do seem to really enjoy the number 3 though.

JMO, I think that in many areas (think visual arts) studies have shown that odd numbers are more harmonious and pleasing, less likely to stand out. But THIS guy? He doesn't know one thing about optics. How he could possibly think his "3 am, in the alley, by a coyote" story could possibly leave the police convinced he's not a child abuser with ZERO sympathy, empathy, or ability to parent someone else's child I cannot even imagine. (I highly doubt his bio child has ever stood out along a dark line of trees for commiting the sin of not drinking her milk.) This child is THREE YEARS OLD, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!

I've seen a lot as a nurse, as a woman, as a HUMAN, but this... I am sickened, and I'm spitting mad. Yes, I sometimes lose hope that anything will ever really change. But I'm not going to stop calling out such abhorrent behavior, because to be silent is to tacitly allow it, to say, "But what could *I* do?" And it'll be a frosty day in hellll before that's gonna happen.

Sorry. Carry on.
/endrant/

I believe they have a strong reason to not be out there doing a grid search...

Maybe they have pings they are following up on?

Maybe so! I'm thinking that, and while I'm not certain about that specific area(about 20 minutes from me) in general, there are a lot of traffic cameras(even off the highways) so it could possibly be that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member