Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK what if, just what if, someone took her. I doubt this....
I feel like if that was the scenario, the parents would be all over the TV and Sherin would’ve screamed. There was no report of screaming.

If someone took her, I can only imagine its something more like the Shavon Randle case, where the family knew who took her and tried to handle it themselves before things got out of hand and they finally called the police, but still didn't tell the truth. Over money maybe, depending on what the dad does?

Will LE find significant blood in the house.. if so, that could help convict without a body.

What about the bathtub ( ugh brain is going places it shouldn't go..)

Will have to sit back and wait I guess. The FBI will hopefully get to the bottom of this, soon.

Thinking of Dylan. I'm thinking the dad snapped and she took a hard hit to the head, moo. But who knows.

So lets say this guilty (more than likely), why the hell did he come up with this story of him putting her outside at 3am with coyotes and then getting charged with child endangerment. If he was trying to hide what he really did why doesn't his story make him look innocent? Like he was sleeping etc? Why this story?

Plausible deniability. Like someone said, it may have been a punishment he practiced in the past. While taking a lie detector test, you'd need a real memory to conguer up in order to maybe pass it. Or maybe a form of a guilty utterance... he is willing to take partial responsibility, but he's not prepared to go all the way ... yet.

Also, don't forget he had several hours to come up with the best possible answer, if what he says is partially true.... put her out like a dog at 3am and didn't report her missing until 8am.

[video=twitter;917393194056388608]https://twitter.com/Maria_NBC5/status/917393194056388608[/video]

"Father of missing 3yo #SherinMathews bonded out of jail just before midnight. ��Special needs girl still missing "

[video=twitter;917402586797535232]https://twitter.com/Maria_NBC5/status/917402586797535232[/video]

"ALSO: Richardson police say they do not need volunteers to help police search at this time. (Indicates police know more than they can say)"

Relisha is still out there...we just might never know, moo.

[video=twitter;917393194056388608]https://twitter.com/Maria_NBC5/status/917393194056388608[/video]

"Father of missing 3yo #SherinMathews bonded out of jail just before midnight. ��Special needs girl still missing "

(Her picture just kills me, she is absolutely daaarling...)

Plausible deniability. Like someone said, it may have been a punishment he practiced in the past. While taking a lie detector test, you'd need a real memory to conguer up in order to maybe pass it. Or maybe a form of a guilty utterance... he is willing to take partial responsibility, but he's not prepared to go all the way ... yet.

Also, don't forget he had several hours to come up with the best possible answer, if what he says is partially true.... put her out like a dog at 3am and didn't report her missing until 8am.

True. I didn't think of it this way.

I doubt this, too, UNLESS he called (or made plans) for someone to pick her up right where he put her? Anyone offering the excuse he gave has got to be educated beyond their intelligence, IMHO, MOO.

What if he hired someone to pick her up and take her back to India? I hope they check large withdrawals, etc. on bank accounts (his and hers). Anything is possible with a man who would punish a 3 year old with terror, IMHO. I wouldn't put anything past him. Imagine, the TRUTH is probably WORSE than what he says he did to her that night! :worms::crying:

[video=twitter;917402586797535232]https://twitter.com/Maria_NBC5/status/917402586797535232[/video]

"ALSO: Richardson police say they do not need volunteers to help police search at this time. (Indicates police know more than they can say)"

Well, shoot :( That says everything there is to say. There was no milk. There was no shoes on at 3 a.m. There was no baby left out for the coyotes.
It's Moo but it's true!

Are they wealthy, though? Their church apparently scrambled to come up with his bond.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

How much did they have to pay to get him out? So the church thinks he's innocent? Yuck.

How much did they have to pay to get him out? So the church thinks he's innocent? Yuck.

The church has been very vocal and God bless them, that's what they're supposed to do right? But where is mom pleading for her baby to be found?

Bonding companies around here charge 10% of the total bond amount.

If they had paid the full amount in cash, after the case is satisfied the person who posted bond would have received the full amount refunded minus court costs.

However, they used a bail bond company. The bail bond company charges 10% of the total bond, then they put up the total bond amount. After the case is complete, the bonding company gets back everything minus court costs, so whatever is left of the 10% is their profit.

Sensationalistic, or accurate?

Missing North Texas toddler left near coyote-infested alley as punishment, police allege
http://abc13.com/missing-kid-left-near-coyote-infested-alley-as-punishment/2507550/

"RICHARDSON, Texas (KTRK) --

The father of a missing 3-year-old in North Texas allegedly left his daughter alone in an area wrought with coyotes as punishment for not drinking her milk, according to charging documents."

Charging docs...anyone?

From the link
Sherin Mathews has not been seen since. At the time of her disappearance, she was wearing black leggings, a pink shirt and pink sandals.

At 3am, this is what she was wearing? Why was this baby not in her pajamas at 3am? I know others have mentioned the same thing but it's just really, really bugging me.

From the link

At 3am, this is what she was wearing? Why was this baby not in her pajamas at 3am? I know others have mentioned the same thing but it's just really, really bugging me.

I thought she was wearing pink pajama top, black pajama pants and flip flops?

A church member said mom was depressed and sad. If my baby was missing, I would be worried, afraid, angry, hysterical...I don’t think depressed or sad would be on my list.

This may be really out there but who knows.

I wonder if Sherin was a real handful and more than they bargained for. It's not unheard of for adoptive parents to get in over their heads with an adopted child with issues. In fact, was there not a situation in the US a few years ago where a woman returned an adopted child (from Russia) because he had serious behavioural/physchological issues?

Maybe they tried to return her....thus the story of the Indian woman with a "baby sling" walking hurriedly away from the home.

Maybe, the story of the child being taken was easier to weather than admitting they sent the child back. Sympathy for an abduction and lost child vs. sending a child with developmental issues back to an orphanage. Or they gave her away to an indian family "just because" and then had to concoct a story.

I mean this guy's whole story is so ridiculous. I just can't pass over the claims of the indian woman at 7:00 am being seen by neighbours.

The truth will come out. Cell phones ping, texts can be retrieved, computers will tell the tale I think. CCTV cameras and Security cameras record everything.

I don't know but it's all quite preposterous what is being floated as "the story".

Just burning brain power here trying to figure out what happened to this poor little girl.

JMO

The only possible explanation I can think of, is a cadaver dog detected scent of human remains somewhere... maybe one of the cars? But then why tow all three? And why still have the AA active but ground/grid search canceled? The only explanation I can think of for THAT, is they have limited resources and if they already know she's dead, they're waiting for a tip that says someone saw one of there vehicles at such and such a place at such and such time of night so they can direct said limited sources in the right direction. What do you think?

I agree the lack of continued outdoor searching is telling. Apparently they have reason to conclude she's not languishing outside alone somewhere. So I'm thinking they're either concluding she's dead, or she's alive but somewhere (and with someone?) else. Safe from the elements, though not safe.

Was the woman seen hurrying away from the house with the bundle in her 'sash' the mother? Has that been stated for sure? (Sorry, can't keep up with all the articles on this.) If so, and IF mother is a nurse, could she have possibly *relocated* an alive or injured daughter rather than a dead one? Might SM be hidden indoors somewhere? I know it's quite a loooong stretch, but I'm trying to conjure up any way in which this little one might still be alive.

I'm doubtful if trafficking was involved here, though have to also admit I've seen nothing to take that option off the table, yet. Maybe the dad's less-incriminating 'child endangerment' story involving bad parental discipline practices and possibly coyotes carrying her off was a bizarre tactic of trying to make his account more believable (thus avoiding a true story about humans carrying her off?)

One thing seems true...either his incredible story is bizarrely true (with language and cultural barriers adding to the confusion), or he's purposely incriminating himself in a 'lesser' way (endangerment) possibly to divert/sidestep LE investigating a much more serious crime (manslaughter, murder, trafficking). The latter option seems more believable, but time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth