Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we have a 30 minute time frame. Unless he had this planned out to a T and there were no red lights, no stopping to bury a body, or any reason that would have held him up, surely he cannot have travelled much further than 10 miles? I was just checking it out on the map. That seems like such a big area :( and it's possible he travelled further than that.

attachment.php
With that in mind, you need to also account for the time minutes needed to place her body. 5 minutes? If so, 25 minutes out. Has anyone google-earth-driven the roads from the home and every possible road from there to see what might appear as potential spots?

Are the roads all flat, cliffy, covered in brush, have ravines, water run off pipes under the roads, canals, etc?

In that short of period, he will have stashed her somewhere he is very familiar with. I keep thinking boat for some reason.

attachment.php
This is a crime map of the area around the residence from the Richardson Pd
http://www.cor.net/index.aspx?page=1550

I clicked the link and may be blind but didn't see a date as to when all of this crime has occurred? As in, is this in 2017 alone or the past 5 years type of thing? It looks like a lot of crime for such a small area, though I assume much of it is petty theft and that sort of thing and not serious crimes. But still, if its all very recent, say in the past year or two, that puts a lot of potential for criminals who are "moving up" to be in that area. :(

ETA: or is it in the past 15 days? Just noticed the grey October 1 -15 at the top

I clicked the link and may be blind but didn't see a date as to when all of this crime has occurred? As in, is this in 2017 alone or the past 5 years type of thing? It looks like a lot of crime for such a small area, though I assume much of it is petty theft and that sort of thing and not serious crimes. But still, if its all very recent, say in the past year or two, that puts a lot of potential for criminals who are "moving up" to be in that area. :(
if you will look in the upper left corner beneath the address it states “154 incidents in this area October 1, 2017 - October 15, 2017”.

In that short of period, he will have stashed her somewhere he is very familiar with. I keep thinking boat for some reason.

I have thought boat as well, and wondered if any of the nearby lakes connect to larger bodies of water? Boat tends to be a popular way for trafficking.

"Detectives and FBI agents searched Mathews’s house midweek, and subsequently announcedthat someone left in the family’s SUV about 4 a.m. on the day she disappeared, and returned home within the hour."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...went-missing-at-3-a-m/?utm_term=.f4c54a81dd9f

She's got to be fairly close by then, 30 min distance max on a quick dump, account for possible time at the site, could be closer. 20 minutes out appox? 10 if he took time more time there?

Do we know if they've searched near the hospital yet?

Here's the thing about search parties-----it may be like finding a needle in a haystack but if LE has no idea where she is, how will she ever be found if no one searches? If they had grids and eliminated areas, one by one, that would be progress. At a minimum, they would know where she is NOT.

I've been looking around Google Earth, at areas within about 10 miles or so, from the family's home. I'm not from the area, but was wondering if White Rock Lake had been searched? It is 9-12 miles from the home, depending on the route taken. Just tossing it out.

Edit: It looks as if there would be an area to park, and there is a footbridge that goes out over the lake.

I have thought boat as well, and wondered if any of the nearby lakes connect to larger bodies of water? Boat tends to be a popular way for trafficking.

I was thinking boat as well until it dawned on me the time it would take to park, walk to a boat carrying a body, board, check fuel, get the boat started, untie it from the dock, travel to an stream far enough from land, or into a rarely used cove, weigh down and dispose of body, return, secure boat and return to car. That would take a lot of time considering he only had a 1 hour window. With the distance to a body of water large enough for boats I am doubtful. IMHO, possible but not probable.

A staged kidnapping, no, but, a re-homing, because her needs were more than what he felt his family, or he, could take on any longer, I'm not leaving out. He could have set it up all on his own so that his wife would never know. Zoomed out with the child, at that hour of the morning, handed her over to her new "parent(s)", zoomed back home, reported her as missing, and already had his story, not just for LE's inquiries, but for his wife's benefit, so she won't know what he did. Maybe the milk and punishment are true things that he has done, before, and the coyotes are to throw them off track. He is in tech. I don't know to what degree he works in tech, but he would probably know at least enough not to arrange any of the re-homing on his own electronics, and to use a burner phone to make connections. I know it's far out there but who would have ever thought that re-homing boards for failed adoptions were a real thing? Hopefully, if he did go this route, she is alive, and with someone who truly wanted a child, for all the right reasons.

I understand wanting her to still be alive, but I think a rehoming scenario covered as a coyote attack/abduction is unlikely. Sadly,it is possible to place (rehome) a child with another family legally. And there are far less suspicious cover stories (went to live with a relative) that don't involve making a false police report.

I was thinking boat as well until it dawned on me the time it would take to park, walk to a boat carrying a body, board, check fuel, get the boat started, untie it from the dock, travel to an stream far enough from land, or into a rarely used cove, weigh down and dispose of body, return, secure boat and return to car. That would take a lot of time considering he only had a 1 hour window. With the distance to a body of water large enough for boats I am doubtful. IMHO, possible but not probable.

I wasn't thinking he took the boat out, rather he has her stashed on it for further disposal after things calm down.
This, of course, will not be plausible if he doesn't own a boat! I don't know why I'm fixated on "boat", but I am.

I suspect she was put in a dumpster so she would be taken to landfill. It's so hard to recover their bodies when this happens. I hate even writing that :(
[emoji22]

Every single time you post, it makes me cry.

If in fact, she was "disposed" of in a dumpster.......

Your thoughts are exactly as my own...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I understand wanting her to still be alive, but I think a rehoming scenario covered as a coyote attack/abduction is unlikely. Sadly,it is possible to place (rehome) a child with another family legally. And there are far less suspicious cover stories (went to live with a relative) that don't involve making a false police report.

I know. I was just so shocked to hear about do-it-yourself re-homing sites for adoptions that didn't work out that I thought it might fit with this case. Hope springs eternal in the human breast.

I may be wrong, but I thought that if the neighbor had video of him leaving the home, they'd likely have him on tape returning as well.

And the police statement seemed to be saying that his car was gone from the home from 4am until 5 am. As in he left home at 4 and returned around 5.

Please, correct me if I am wrong because it is clear as mud.
I read, up thread, that a neighbor was outside at 4 A.M., lighting his grill..... stated he seen nor heard anything........ including no vehicles being driven. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I read, up thread, that a neighbor was outside at 4 A.M., lighting his grill..... stated he seen nor heard anything........ including no vehicles being driven. Correct me if I'm wrong.

True, but how long was he outside lighting his grill? I assume he lit the grill then went back inside.

You are 100% correct, not only did he say that, but he supposedly also said that IF a child were outside screaming or IF a car went by he would have known.

I wonder if this brisket man possibly changed his story and is the reason for the 4-5 timeframe, as he surely would have been outside for a good portion of that time preparing his grill and making sure everything was cooking properly.

While it's possible to 'rehome' legally, it's also possible to do so illegally. I suppose it's that 2nd scenario that would make them "uncooperative" if this is not a cover-up of a death.

I find it unbelievable that LE could find a child’s bloody panties and say it’s nothing. How could they possibly know they aren’t connected to Sherin or another crime???

I find it unbelievable, too. I question the source (Facebook). News article upthread stated LE only found a blanket and gloves when they arrived at the cemetery, and then discounted it as having any relevancy to this case.

You are 100% correct, not only did he say that, but he supposedly also said that IF a child were outside screaming or IF a car went by he would have known.

I wonder if this brisket man possibly changed his story and is the reason for the 4-5 timeframe, as he surely would have been outside for a good portion of that time preparing his grill and making sure everything was cooking properly.

I wonder if 'neighbor' means next door neighbor, across the street neighbor, or down a few houses neighbor.

I wonder if 'neighbor' means next door neighbor, across the street neighbor, or down a few houses neighbor.

Brisket-man neighbour was written as 4 houses away. Which, by the looks of the neighbourhood to me doesn't seem to be THAT far away, esp given the tree Sherin was allegedly behind was actually behind the house next door

The timeframe was said to have been provided by a neighbor's surveillance camera; he was interviewed on TV and described it as showing a dark SUV "whizzing by". LE have said the car was gone between 4-5am.

So, JMO, but it doesn't necessitate that brisket man's story had to have changed--he said he was outside lighting his grill at 4:15. By that time, the Acura had left the neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee