Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleting post. Took so long for my internet to send the post someone got it posted already. No need for repeats.

ugh. I hope this wasn't another tip that doesn't pan out.

I wonder what they found. Surely it wasn't the little girl. They would not have moved her body in the back of a police SUV, right?

Qmfr:
Marking this...feeling this type of scenario, moo (if not a quick shallow grave...in which LE might have found muddy boots, clothing, if he didn't get rid of the muddy items...there would still likely be trace mud, unless he mopped up reaaaaalllly good....but it would be on his shoes...

Hmmmm, maybe this is what took him so long to call LE...cleaning up from burying her?

Another possibility in the delay to call LE could be a)talking with his wife ("this is what we are going to say and how we are going to handle this") and/or b)Taking the time to emotionally get himself (and his story) together.

This is fantastic and would make total sense imo. I would think they thought of this...but who knows...that's what's so hard about being a sleuther...

We should look at a visual of the route to the church, and it's perimeter, etc...are there woods around it, etc?

(Not drinking milk, mud...church/woods...sometimes I scare myself.)

Is there water near this area? Or just land/field/woods?

I wonder what they found. Surely it wasn't the little girl. They would not have moved her body in the back of a police SUV, right?

Correct. They would need the ME's office to document/examine the body before they transported for autopsy,

I can't imagine all live feed ending unless there was a very good reason...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Could what we are seeing here be a diversion for a real search elsewhere? I just saw a man (Police officer?) wearing no gloves or protective equipment move earth with his hands/hand trowel and feet!? Then again the SUV was drove onto a flatbed yesterday so...

I think they could be searching multiple locations.

They're probably putting up a tent...(crime scene shield from the elements and helicopters...)

(Flashbacks of Jessica Ridgeway :( )

guys the way theyre moving dirt looks like theyre looking for something small likes bones to me..but it hasnt been that long has it??

I can't imagine all live feed ending unless there was a very good reason...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It seemed quite abrupt. I wonder if LE told them to cut it.

I hope this is the day Sherin is found. :(

They're saying they are doing multiple searches today and have the assistance of I believe two other police units and are using their drones for assistance. I really hope today is the day! Someone already posted the link to the officer talking but here it is again. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1707007865986749&id=115432705144281

From what I saw on a live feed from I believe it was NBC they said that the helicopters in the air were all media helicopters and the only flying police vehicle was the drones and because of the drones the media choppers have to stay back for safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz