Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what? :eek: :confused: Ok.....

I'm not sure of the size of the spoon, or if it is detachable from the wall hanging itself, but it's not unheard of to "spank" a child using a wooden spoon.

I'm not sure of the size of the spoon, or if it is detachable from the wall hanging itself, but it's not unheard of to "spank" a child using a wooden spoon.

I'd say it was a wall hanging with the image of a fork and a spoon on it.

That was my first thought as well. Perhaps the dad told LE that he spanked the child with the spoon. TOTAL SPECULATION, thinking aloud.

jmopinion

Dearest Sherin, where are you? Please let her be found.

I hope this isn't about insurance money. I wonder if the family was having financial difficulties.

There is also, CABIN AIR filter from the vehicle listed...it filters the outside air into the cabin of the car. They want to take that and see what could of come from outside it seems?

COSTCO receipt dated 10/5?

Gloves and dish scrubber? CLEAN UP??

But also, her adoption paperwork and their financial paperwork is listed......this is insane

Seized from home on 900 block of Sunningdale

Trash bags, shopping bag, roll of fabric
Blue string and “dark, hair-like fibers”
Piece of red plastic
iPhone with case
Desktop computer
Three laptop computers
Five cell phones
Folder with banking documents
Adoption papers
Joint banking account book
Marriage certificate
Birth certificate
Medical bills
Vacuum contents
Exam gloves
Contents of power equipment
Digital camera with adapter
Wooden spoons
Gloves and dish scrubber
Fitted sheet
Five pairs of shoes
Two pairs of boots
Tax return
Financial paperwork
Internet router
Wooden fork and spoon wall hanging
Pink T-shirt
iPad
DNA swabbing
Blanket
Changing table cover
Hair
Washer and dryer

Seized from Acura MDX

Floor mat
DNA swabs
USB drive
Interior sunroof slide cover
Seat belt
Cabin air filter
Radio module
Display monitor

Seized from family’s Lexus

Costco receipt dated Oct. 5, 2017
Driver’s side floormat
5 DNA swabs from pedals, steering wheel, gear shift, driver controls

Seized from family’s Toyota Sienna

Six DNA swabs

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dna-...4289189?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

My parents had a set of those fork and spoon and they are about the length of your arm.

Seized from home on 900 block of Sunningdale

Trash bags, shopping bag, roll of fabric
Blue string and “dark, hair-like fibers”
Piece of red plastic
iPhone with case
Desktop computer
Three laptop computers
Five cell phones
Folder with banking documents
Adoption papers
Joint banking account book
Marriage certificate
Birth certificate
Medical bills
Vacuum contents
Exam gloves
Contents of power equipment
Digital camera with adapter
Wooden spoons
Gloves and dish scrubber
Fitted sheet
Five pairs of shoes
Two pairs of boots
Tax return
Financial paperwork
Internet router
Wooden fork and spoon wall hanging
Pink T-shirt
iPad
DNA swabbing
Blanket
Changing table cover
Hair
Washer and dryer
Seized from Acura MDX

Floor mat
DNA swabs
USB drive
Interior sunroof slide cover
Seat belt
Cabin air filter
Radio module
Display monitor
Seized from family’s Lexus

Costco receipt dated Oct. 5, 2017
Driver’s side floormat
5 DNA swabs from pedals, steering wheel, gear shift, driver controls
Seized from family’s Toyota Sienna

Six DNA swabs

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dna-...4289189?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

these items are disturbing also.

CONTENTS OF power equipments???

I hope this isn't about insurance money. I wonder if the family was having financial difficulties.

I sure hope not. Not only that but it seems as if money wasn't an issue for them before... LE seized iPhone + 5 other cell phones, digital camera, desktop computer, 3 laptops, iPad... I hope this wasn't a get rid of your child before your personal belongings kinda thing.

There is also, CABIN AIR filter from the vehicle listed...it filters the outside air into the cabin of the car. They want to take that and see what could of come from outside it seems?

But also, her adoption paperwork and their financial paperwork is listed......this is insane

Costco receipt? ... Wth did they buy from costco!

Some of these specifics really make you wonder if it was a financial issue that led to the crime:( I won't even say where my mind goes when the police are taking wall hangings but in a simple google search I gather the idea that these are usually fairly large in size and not something one would use to spank any child especially one of that size (not that I am a spanker but the images I get are horrid) . Praying for this sweet angel
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 626
I would think he couldn't be at the home now even if he wanted based on the legal documents telling he can't have contact with the victim's family. Also, the way she pulled into the garage in the video shared earlier, she isn't pulling into that garage as if anyone else is sharing it with her.

Going over something that was asked in the previous thread about who is at the home.

I'm sure I saw on Maria's FB that she said Wesley is no longer at the house and the man who answered the door to the FBI & Kent Starr etc was Sini's father.
She's also stated that the man in her latest FB video is Sini's father. (The video from when the car was being parked and all they told Maria was "no comment." I assume Sini was driving the car. Maria said it was a woman but could not get a good look.

Some of these specifics really make you wonder if it was a financial issue that led to the crime:( I won't even say where my mind goes when the police are taking wall hangings but in a simple google search I gather the idea that these are usually fairly large in size and not something one would use to spank any child especially one of that size (not that I am a spanker but the images I get are horrid) . Praying for this sweet angel

My mind went to spanking because I recall "spanking spoons" from my childhood in the 1970s. I wasn't spanked as a child, but I had friends who were, and some families had "spanking spoons" hanging on their kitchen walls. They were not the oversized wooden spoons you have pictured - more like regular sized wooden spoons that were decorations as well as used for spanking. One friend had a set of three spoons on the wall, one for each child in the family. I think they were supposed to be cute....but they were used for spanking.

I haven't seen anything like them in years. (good!)

And, of course, I have NO idea what type of spoons LE took from the home. Could those large things or something smaller.

jmo

Or is it to get footage from cameras at Costco to prove Sherin was alive on Oct. 5?

True, especially with it being only two days before. I wish we had actual LE or MSM confirmation on when she was last seen by others outside the home and not just SM rumour.

I am assuming additional searches for Sherin are underway even though I don't see any media reports. I am guessing that means the media is cooperating about not divulging the locations of any searches. All MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vmaximus