Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone that might have had difficulty viewing the presser her is a different link
[video]https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2WO0nov1zHEZFZnQkZwT2dxd0E[/video]

��

I looked in at least 2 culverts 'beneath the road' (in Saturday Oct 14 search mentioned in Thread 2)...one just northwest of their neighborhood near McKamy Springs Park. Even took pictures to doublecheck later.

Now I wish I'd checked more of them. :(

PIM, you wouldn't have wanted to see that, trust me.

Maria Guerrero's coverage of the press conference and her summary of information afterwards.
https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerreroNews/videos/1042005929275524/
Maria did this report from her family home in east Texas. Bless her, she has been such a strong advocate for the truth for Sherin, and she was so visibly distraught in this facebook live video. Glad Maria is with her family so they will take care of her!

I'm refraining from what I truly want to say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(In situations like this all I want to do is curse.)

When I was a medic, I worked a devastating scene (which ultimately ended my career as a medic). It was called in from Northfolk Railroad, they had "hit two individuals on the tracks". It took us hours to find the bodies! Which, literally were found behind the service that I worked for. The bodies were intact. However, shoes, cellphones, pieces of clothing were found for miles along the tracks. As it does take a train awhile to come to a complete stop. Positive identification was made, on the spot, they both had IDs. As I stated, all parts of their bodies were intact. Very mangled, they were adults, however looked like young children, as their bones had been broken.

This being said, it is possible that she could have been hit by a train, or thrown off of the tracks by the train passing. This is only my speculation. The culvert, doesn't seem to be a far off theory, due to what I've experienced.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Good thinking. However, in this case, it appears they searched near the culvert due to information they collected. I’m betting they will determine his car was stopped there. More to be revealed in the coming days.

The only culvert in that area is here:
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0074.jpg
    IMG_0074.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 595
FTR, even IF by some chance she wandered, fell, got lost, or encountered coyotes, was hit by car or train, he is still ONE HUNDRED PERCENT RESPONSIBLE for this, for putting a helpless 3 year old child out there. moo.

What would be the distance from home > culvert > the area where the bag was found > back home? Maybe different items were dumped in different locations nearby which added up to roughly an hour away from home in the vehicle.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

I would love to be a fly on the wall when the parents were notified. What was their reaction? What was Dad's reaction? Has someone caved and come clean now that she's been found or is the story the party line? Lots going on right now. MOO

PIM, you wouldn't have wanted to see that, trust me.

Yeah, I had to steel myself for what I might find. :( But I wanted her found. Even if deceased, time is if the essence in figuring out what happened. (Didn't plan on going any closer if I did see something that might be her, but rather would've called LE to investigate.)

I hope he does. I hope he has to stare at her. Decomp and all. Lock him in the room with her!

I'd love him for him to be tortured with that image for the rest of his life but I hope, for her sake, that Sherin never ever has to be near that monster ever again.

I know we don't for sure, it's her yet, but LE are confident... RIP Sweet Saraswati...Sherin :rose:

And I'm sure more charges will now apply. His actions didn't just endanger a child, his actions resulted in her death.

I know they are trying to get the other child back but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. MOO

I hope he does. I hope he has to stare at her. Decomp and all. Lock him in the room with her!

The guilt in having to see her after whatever transpired that night...his behaviour will be very telling! (I'm making assumptions, moo, etc)

His story (and that's what I believe it is) now makes sense. He HAD to place her in a place near enough for there to be a possibility of her walking. Thinking ahead, questionable doubt, etc. I just hope and pray they can prove she was deceased when placed there (unless, of course, he took her there and then killed her). This is so heartbreaking. Disposed of by her biological parents, and then disposed of by her adoptive parents. This one is so hard on the heart!:furious:

Thinking of Sherin's sister...one of my best friends confided in me recently something I didn't know, that her sibling had died as a small child. My friend has never gotten over it, she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState