TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your input. I'm beginning to wonder if there is something at play that we haven't even considered, like terrorism?

Ha! When I heard about all the agencies being called I posted about a possible 'small foreign faction", ala JonBenet Ramsey ransom note, in the beginning. We've posted about church hate crimes and possible sleeper cells using Missy to instill fear and panic as they are known to do.

We've pretty much covered every possibility out there. I think someone even used the UFO emoticon once or twice.

Agree. So why the annual trip if you had chronic pains for the last 8 months.

Do you know that some chronic back pains are really untreated for a guaranteed effect.

It's just a 2 day relief sometimes.

But not enough to go on a trip in the ocean. Jm .

If you read his FB and go back as far as Nov., of last year, you'll see what's going on. Then in Feb., he went to a new Dr. Recommended to him, And has been pain free. He had a outpatient surgery before he went on his vendor paid fishing trip. No big deal. I've had out patient surgery and was fine the next day. It's different for everyone IMO.

On NG : LE looking to match up a serial number to a burner phone... is there much gang activity around this area ? Around DFW ?

Probably not in Midlo. I'm sure there's plenty in Dallas and Ft. Worth.

On Saturday in Waxahachie there were four police officers walking around in Walmart from Arlington. I do not believe that they were shopping.

Just saw on NG that LE has been to the walmarts in the area. Looking to match a serial number to a burner phone.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKJ View Post
Who said other warrants had been sealed?

Originally Posted by lawbelle View Post
i have no proof and no knowledge that other warrants were sealed- but i guarantee you they are- from experience. if there aren't other ones (i can think of SEVERAL that are necessary and standard that haven't been released) i will eat my favorite pet. a beta fish. rosie won't notice.
Very plausible if the information were to include people not related to the case or patten information.

Respectfully BBM,
1) That is not how the Law reads there is a very specific reasoning for SW to be sealed and a Pros has to ask the Judge to do so. (as I am understanding your comment, that they are sealed if not related to the case or pattern info) if I am misunderstanding your post, I apologize and disregard my comment. If you meant that why they are sealed I have attached the Texas Statute on Search Warrants and links. Otherwise the rest is JMHO

2) If you will go back and look at the SW that have been released to date. Just in the SW numbers alone there is a skip in numbers... SW16-050 ..SW16-059, SW16-060. But the (2)LinkedIN, AT&T Tower Dump, AT&T Target numbers SW do not have a number. Logic there tell me that there are SW Sealed if they have been executed... by reason of SW#s and by LEO following the Law. If you would like to reference my prev post with ss of the SW# here is the link, http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-12&p=12536361#post12536361 or there are PDF on the Media Pg http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-12&p=12533805#post12533805

<snipped because I have posted gazillion times link for more>

TITLE 1. CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 18. SEARCH WARRANTS
Art. 18.01. SEARCH WARRANT.
(b) No search warrant shall issue for any purpose in this state unless sufficient facts are first presented to satisfy the issuing magistrate that probable cause does in fact exist for its issuance. A sworn affidavit setting forth substantial facts establishing probable cause shall be filed in every instance in which a search warrant is requested.Except as provided by Article 18.011, the affidavit is public information if executed, and the magistrate's clerk shall make a copy of the affidavit available for public inspection in the clerk's office during normal business hours.
MORE at link http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.u.../htm/CR.18.htm

Art. 18.011. SEALING OF AFFIDAVIT. (a) An attorney representing the state in the prosecution of felonies may request a district judge or the judge of an appellate court to seal an affidavit presented under Article 18.01(b). The judge may order the affidavit sealed if the attorney establishes a compelling state interest in that:

(1) public disclosure of the affidavit would jeopardize the safety of a victim, witness, or confidential informant or cause the destruction of evidence; or

(2) the affidavit contains information obtained from a court-ordered wiretap that has not expired at the time the attorney representing the state requests the sealing of the affidavit.

Added by Acts 2007, 80th Leg., R.S., Ch. 355 (S.B. 244), Sec. 2, eff. September 1, 2007. http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.u....18.htm#18.011

Just saw on NG that LE has been to the walmarts in the area. Looking to match a serial number to a burner phone.

Does that mean they possibly have the burner phone? How else would they have a serial number?

Good question. I haven't a clue though. Wish I could watch NG but I'm watching my Stars!

Wondering if she stopped going if someone there was making her feel uncomfortable. I would think the owner of Anytime Fitness would have corrected NG if it wasn't true.

NG is not news and is rarely correct IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, per NG, Missy recently quit going to the gym. Maybe she couldn't afford it. Maybe that's part of the financial difficulties from the search warrants.

Or maybe it's something nefarious. I hope we can get a second source for the info.

I was thinking, what if someone just doesn't have access to a gun?

But this is Texas. One in three people in Texas owns a gun. Anybody that wants one can have access to a gun.

If you read his FB and go back as far as Nov., of last year, you'll see what's going on. Then in Feb., he went to a new Dr. Recommended to him, And has been pain free. He had a outpatient surgery before he went on his vendor paid fishing trip. No big deal. I've had out patient surgery and was fine the next day. It's different for everyone IMO.

I know my friend. It's different for some that elect for a hour away get away.

So if BB felt that he was cured for a 4 day fishing trip 2000 miles away. Then okay.

But once he mentioned the therapy hot tub that was still needed after the big trip.

Just tells me that maybe the trip was going to be too much for a newly recovered person.

But agree. Sometimes we can simply use a vacation and deal with things later. Agre .

Has anyone else been viewing this thread and then taken to another site and Back button won't return to WS site? This was on phone earlier today. So far iPad viewing of WS site is ok.
Yes. If you accidentally hit some of the ads they throw up pop ups and they make it so the back button won't take you anywhere other than their web site.

Does that mean they possibly have the burner phone? How else would they have a serial number?

That's what the NYPD StringRay thingy can do. It can get the individual ID # from all devices that were used in the area. Not just an IP tracking # but the whole shebang.

They can take the StingRay to a huge mall or sports venue and grab every device's ID# Even a huge crowd like the Boston Marathon.

Is Midlothian in Tarrant County? I see Arlington and Fort Worth are but Midlothian didn't show up on the map I found and I am extra lazy tonight. Just trying to figure out why the Midlothian LE is conferring with the Tarrant County DA.

hmmm.. that is interesting....checking with the DA in Tarrant County since the murder occurred in Ellis County. Maybe they're wanting an expert opinion if an enhanced capture from the video is enough to identify the perp.

Would they check with the Tarrant County DA if the murderer lived in Tarrant County? Midlothian is not too far from the Tarrant County line. Hmm...

But this is Texas. One in three people in Texas owns a gun. Anybody that wants one can have access to a gun.

I'm one of those rare Texans that doesn't own a gun. The only gun I have ever shot was a BB Gun at paper targets on a hay bale. If I were to plot to kill someone, I most likely wouldn't use a gun. Too easy to trace, and I would be terrified of accidentally shooting myself in the foot before I was able to shoot the intended victim.

Serial number + surveillance video from Walmart? Hmmm.

The serial number (often called an imei with phones) is transmitted when a phone communicates with a tower. So they wouldn't need to have the physical phone to have that info. But that means they have identified the phone number as well, I am very interested in what numbers that burner phone interacted with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991