TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me, if I were to plot to kill someone, I would use the best weapon I could get. Probably a semi automatic, and after the crime I would dispose of it in deep water.

I'd use whatever I found on the premises.

Maybe I've watched too many horror movies.

Btw. I'm not blaming BB.

I just want this cure for my wife in regards to chronic pain.

She cant stand for 2 minutes. So help. Tia

Btw. She has sciatia L5- S1 back nerve problems.
I'm sorry your wife is in such excruciating pain. Has she had steroid shots in her spine? that helped my mom quite a bit.

BB was suffering from diverticulitis which is a digestive issue that can cause severe pain also. I've seen a friend curled up in a fetal position from the pain. http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/tc/diverticulitis-topic-overview

This is according to his FB posts.

I have seen some creepers doing various stare-downs & trying to drum up convos with me while I'm on the treadmill or using free weights.....& my SIL too has had it done to her. It's a milder version of a pick up bar but without the alcohol, I guess.

I would imagine most gyms have a sledge-in reader upon entering said gym to verify membership, at least. I think it would be fairly easy to review & compare MB's sledge times for comparison to others. It's a process of elimination, really.

Moo

Ok now I'm curious about sledge. Is this a common gym term? Apparently I don't spend much time in a gym.

Testing. I just wrote a post and it popped up that it had to be approved before it would post. Just trying to see if that was a fluke or what.

ETA: Hmm. This posted, so I'm not on the bad girl list, lol.
I'm confused as to why that happened. Anyone else get that message?

You replied to a post that was deleted after you started writing your post. The system wont let you finish and that message pops up.

That sounds better.

Noooooo! What happens in the gyms I go to is this: the management gives you a bar code plastic strip that you can attach to your keychain once you sign up & pay your membership (they usually take your picture & enter it into their computer database along with emergency contact, address, etc).

Every time you enter the gym, you use this barcoded strip under a red-eye reader to prove membership to enter. I call it sledging-in (some employers use this sledge-in process too). Some may call it "swiping in" or "clocking-in" but it's more of an electronic way of verifying your time & allowance into a facility.

So I call it "sledging-in" to work and also to the gym.

Moo

I'd use whatever I found on the premises.

Maybe I've watched too many horror movies.

The question was about plotting to kill someone. What you describe is not a plot, it’s just opportunity.

I've TO'd 4 people in the last hour. Starting to wonder if anyone is going to be around when an arrest is finally made. :D

Just sayin' Your choice people.

The serial number (often called an imei with phones) is transmitted when a phone communicates with a tower. So they wouldn't need to have the physical phone to have that info. But that means they have identified the phone number as well, I am very interested in what numbers that burner phone interacted with!
Wow! (trying to catch up). So if there was a burner phone to me that means more than one person is involved. JMO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Has anyone else been viewing this thread and then taken to another site and Back button won't return to WS site? This was on phone earlier today. So far iPad viewing of WS site is ok.

Yes. I no longer can read WS from my phone due to some Apple phone ad hijacking the forum. This has never happened to me.

Noooooo! What happens in the gyms I go to is this: the management gives you a bar code plastic strip that you can attach to your keychain once you sign up & pay your membership (they usually take your picture & enter it into their computer database along with emergency contact, address, etc).

Every time you enter the gym, you use this barcoded strip under a red-eye reader to prove membership to enter. I call it sledging-in (some employers use this sledge-in process too). Some may call it "swiping in" or "clocking-in" but it's more of an electronic way of verifying your time & allowance into a facility.

So I call it "sledging-in" to work and also to the gym.

Moo

Thank you for explaining. At first I thought it was autocorrected but now I guess sledging is a thang. I should get out more.

:banghead: :gaah: :silenced:

Me too! :D

Except I have powers so I can do something about when I get this frustrated. :angel: Hope that helps us all in the long run.

Let peace and justice prevail.

I've TO'd 4 people in the last hour. Starting to wonder if anyone is going to be around when an arrest is finally made. :D

I truly hope so 'cause this is a great group but we have to remember the TOS & to not burn out our MODS.

For now, I'll mind my peas & ques & stick to my knitting....er sledging! Lol!

I will be here. I am minding my p's and q's.

You have a tough job. I know it has not been easy!!

Thank you for continuing to MOD.

IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members