TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes all 3 are felonies, but they are not charges which would allow LE to convince a judge to hold swatperp without bail. So my thoughts are that if they do have a POI they wouldn't pick him up on these smaller offenses bc he would see a judge within 24 hours, be arraigned and then could post bail, skip town, off himself.... They want to grab him and immediately take the capital offense charges to a grand jury and then he can't wiggle away. IMO

TY. I don't think they have anything . Hope this changes. jmo This poor woman deserves justice. jmo

Also with the shirt that is still in evidence, if they're still testing it as they say they are, it's not to find out whether it has human or dog blood on it, but instead whose human blood is on it. Determining what type of blood there is (human, dog, cow, etc.) is a field test that can be done in minutes by looking for antigens, not something that takes weeks in a lab, which may be why they only took one shirt out of the two that had blood on them as they probably tested them both in the field and saw that one gave field results for containing human blood.

Did you follow the Cheryl Deboer case? I don't believe we an answer yet as to what type of animal blood that was........ waiting, unpatiently:pullhair:

Ugh I chose the wrong reply again.... See below :)

Can someone clue me in to the significance of this person? Is there a connection? Or is it just some creepy person that lives close enough to have been able pull this off easily? TIA.

LOL not trying to be nitpicky ;) just matters only if keeping notes, , but where I am speaking of Chief Smith say it was at the start about 5:22 mark .. *disclaimer they asked both Chief and Captain Spann almost all the same questions ....So we are both right ;). But that is where I was talking about Smith stating it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNLtwTK2hq8&feature=youtu.be[

Lol, you're not nitpicky - you're detail oriented. Like me. :D

Well, yeah...maybe we're nitpicky....

One thing that's really been bothering me...Why would someone who took such great care to be unidentifiable in Perp gear; knowingly seen on camera at the church -- be so careless as to drive into a parking lot that is COVERED in cameras so that their car can be identified? Unless that was also intentional. Hhmm. [head scratch]

Exactly. My husband said that too. He said that he thinks the liklihood of someone roaming around at 2 AM has serious potential to be up to no good i.e. Drugs, prostitution which would still explain LE's difficulty finding said car. It also would stop that person from contacting authorities. My husband said he would have hitched an uber out of DFW airport. You can set up a bogus account with a prepaid card and it wouldn't be odd that a person carrying a suitcase needs a ride home at red eye hours... IMO
One thing that's really been bothering me...Why would someone who took such great care to be unidentifiable in Perp gear; knowingly seen on camera at the church -- be so careless as to drive into a parking lot that is COVERED in cameras so that their car can be identified? Unless that was also intentional. Hhmm. [head scratch]

I don't believe I've seen this before in the media:

http://www.midlothianmirror.com/new...family-not-suspects-in-bevers-murder/?Start=1

"They are also open the idea there may have been another person or people the individual seen on the security footage was working with, Johnson said."

Johnson is the Asst Police Chief Kevin Johnson.

Yes, I've also read that recently. (Though couldn't get that link to open up...)

I wonder if the Nissan has anything to do with that (though they are publicly saying it is not 'suspect')?

I think if he'd walked through the woods in that rain, there'd be muddy footprints.

I suppose.. but if it was raining they could have been washed away, outdoors..

It appears you can walk almost entirely around the church underneath the eaves without getting wet.. Does anyone know what time it started raining that night/morning?
The SP does appear dry in the video, and I don't see any wet footprints either.. so despite it being a stretch, if it's possible that it wasn't raining when the SP arrived, then there may not be any muddy footprints..

I can't imagine whoever the perp is would drive their own vehicle. They've done a pretty good job at disguising themselves. I wonder if the sticker on the car was placed to throw people off. Possibly switch plates too.

Did SW intentionally pull into the sporting good store and knowingly permit his/her vehicle to be caught on the stores vast surveillance system? I mean, the LE can't seem to locate either the car or the owner (stolen car or plate???). Was it just another blatant FU to the LE? kinda another "catch me if you can"?? I think this crime was well planned from a pro. It's really, really scary. Hmmm, I wouldn't be surprised if SW put an identifying sticker on the car himself/herself. Sorta playing with the LE?

It appears you can walk almost entirely around the church underneath the eaves without getting wet.. Does anyone know what time it started raining that night/morning?
The SP does appear dry in the video, and I don't see any wet footprints either.. so despite it being a stretch, if it's possible that it wasn't raining when the SP arrived, then there may not be any muddy footprints..

Not to mention squeaky shoes when wet. Ever go into the grocery store from a rainy outdoors and squeak down all the aisles? Embarrassing and not very stealthy. Of course, they could have dried by the time they encountered Missy. But might account for the strange walking and holding the wall. [insert squeak here].

Yes, I've also read that recently. (Though couldn't get that link to open up...)

I wonder if the Nissan has anything to do with that (though they are publicly saying it is not 'suspect')?

I don't understand why it won't open. I just read it a few minutes ago and it was updated as of yesterday.

I don't believe I've seen this before in the media:

http://www.midlothianmirror.com/new...family-not-suspects-in-bevers-murder/?Start=1

"They are also open the idea there may have been another person or people the individual seen on the security footage was working with, Johnson said."

Johnson is the Asst Police Chief Kevin Johnson.

I couldn't get your link to open so found the same article at another site:

http://www.waxahachietx.com/article/20160520/NEWS/160529975/?Start=2

"Police are still considering if the attack was random or if Missy may have been targeted, Johnson said. They are also open the idea there may have been another person or people the individual seen on the security footage was working with, Johnson said."

Posted May 20, 2016 at 12:58 PM
Updated May 23, 2016 at 11:20 AM

Did you follow the Cheryl Deboer case? I don't believe we an answer yet as to what type of animal blood that was........ waiting, unpatiently:pullhair:

With this case as with the Deboer case, LE doesn't have to lay all their cards on the table where LE can know but they have no obligation to tell the public the results. The only reason for a delay would be because they're looking for DNA results to match to specific people rather than antigen results determining whether something is human or some other animal. It's to LE strategic advantage to say they don't know what type of blood something is when in reality they're out trying to get people's DNA to run it against the results in order to DNA match the perp and then arrest them out of the blue once they get a match, like if they're raiding people's trash to get saliva DNA and then waiting weeks for those DNA results to come back.

Not to mention squeaky shoes when wet. Ever go into the grocery store from a rainy outdoors and squeak down all the aisles? Embarrassing and not very stealthy. Of course, they could have dried by the time they encountered Missy. But might account for the strange walking and holding the wall. [insert squeak here].

I think SP looks drunk, personally, which would also account for the holding the wall.

https://www.wunderground.com/histor...reqdb.zip=76063&reqdb.magic=2&reqdb.wmo=99999

--according to the weather history here, it was raining at 12:39 a.m. and continued heavily until 4:48 a.m.....at which time it changed to overcast..

Because, there WAS cameras. Perp knew this, and thus, the elaborate costume. We still don't even know if it's a male or female.

Has anyone seen an interview with the owner/manager of SWFA? Seems like I saw a statement about the Nissan but can't find it anywhere.

With this case as with the Deboer case, LE doesn't have to lay all their cards on the table where LE can know but they have no obligation to tell the public the results. The only reason for a delay would be because they're looking for DNA results to match to specific people rather than antigen results determining whether something is human or some other animal. It's to LE strategic advantage to say they don't know what type of blood something is when in reality they're out trying to get people's DNA to run it against the results in order to DNA match the perp and then arrest them out of the blue once they get a match, like if they're raiding people's trash to get saliva DNA and then waiting weeks for those DNA results to come back.

I'm interested in the blood/DNA results too. I read that it can take several weeks for all to be complete because besides the person/people running the tests, the results have to be reviewed by "supervisors" at almost each stage of the process. However, in this case wouldn't they only need MB's DNA to compare since RB admittedly was in custody of the shirt, why would they need to make sure his DNA was on it? Thanks.

Has anyone seen an interview with the owner/manager of SWFA? Seems like I saw a statement about the Nissan but can't find it anywhere.

--mentioned here:

http://cw33.com/2016/05/20/new-leads-in-missy-bevers-murder-investigation/

The store owner says when they first spotted the car on their security camera, they thought someone was scoping out their store. Then they heard about the murder.

"It could just be a coincidence, if they pulled in or if they did have something to do with it," said Dillon Hazelwood, sales manger of SWFA Outdoors. "We’re just excited that there’s new information out now."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow