TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I understand it, sociopaths do have emotions (sometimes they need extra stimulation to feel them, though) but they do not have empathy and compassion for the feelings of other people.

But what about this perp suggests s/he is a sociopath? I'm not getting that vibe, but am interested in others' insights on why that description fits this perp?

Being a murder doesn't make automatically define someone a sociopath.

As I understand it, sociopaths do have emotions (sometimes they need extra stimulation to feel them, though) but they do not have empathy and compassion for the feelings of other people.

Yup their whole world is themselves......Jodie Arias, OJ, etc. Not all sociopaths are murderers, though. We all know some. JMO

LE knows and is just looking for more evidence. They kept the car pic and info from the public to give the perp a sense that they got away with it so the car could come back out in public with no worries. At least one person and most likely many more know who did this. They are probably in contact with LE as they should be. If this person thinks someone they know is turning them in, who knows what they will do? Whoever knows anything with regards to this perp needs to come forward right away or risk being a co-conspirator in the crime, or suffer worse from perp. And I would think they need to protect themselves from perp at this point. Perp is in for a death penalty case already, not much left to lose at this point. Hope the people who know come forward and stay safe.
Are you stating this as fact or this is your opinion?

If you think you know who it is based on visual please share with us who you think it is.

I don't think the forum rules will allow for that. IMO it may be helpful to re-watch any existing film footage that is out there....

I don't think the forum rules will allow for that. IMO it may be helpful to re-watch any existing film footage that is out there....
I've seen every bit of film footage. See nothing that gives clear visual. Nothing wrong with saying IMO based on film footage the perp looks like (Initials).

Hi everyone, do me a favor. When you reply to a post please use the Reply With Quote option. I get soooooo lost otherwise.

Big Thanks!

I've seen every bit of film footage. See nothing that gives clear visual. Nothing wrong with saying IMO based on film footage the perp looks like (Initials).

From the forum rules:

"In the latest press conference, the police said Missy's family, friends, and co-workers are not considered suspects.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-s...church-murder/

Please do not suggest or hint or even slightly infer that someone in this group could be the killer."

I think the police are sure of who committed the crime, but will never make an arrest unless there's a confession. I believe they are trying to pressure the perp by making s/he think they have more than they actually do have.

I don't think they have enough evidence for the DA to feel comfortable that the perp can be convicted; therefore, sadly no arrest. ~JMO

My bold

Seriously? Do you know how many times I've read this over the decade + that I've been reading here? It really hasn't been that long. You (collectively) need to understand what LE has to do before making an arrest. Even then, bringing what they have to the Prosecutor is never usually enough for them. In this day and age of DNA, forensics, and video evidence--combined with potential jurors watching CSI every night, Prosecutor's want much more irrefutable evidence than they did in the past.

Patience grasshopper.

BBM. I just don't get this. Whether they're gathering evidence or waiting for a confession the perp has now had over 5 weeks to destroy evidence. Like, seriously? They might know who did it but still have to wait?! I assume if that's the case their suspect is under 24 hour surveillance? Please tell me this is so....

If not, let's hope they don't do it again, or kill themselves, or go AWOL. Crazy.

RBBM. This is a lovely thought.

In the movie "The Lovely Bones," the protagonist, a girl who was murdered,
finds various ways to let her father know, from Heaven, that she is OK and with him.

Here's a link to a YouTube clip in which the girl causes a dead rose blossom that her father is holding to bloom in his hand:

The Lovely Bones - Jack Realizes the Truth (Full scene) HD 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfoHF9r0UmA#t=149

Note:
I first posted a similar comment to a thread regarding Jessica Lane Chambers,
when a poster noted an apparition-like image that looks like Ms. Chambers
in a news video.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...on-Tellis-Indicted-13&p=12516373#post12516373

Thank you for sharing this! I don't feel like I've gone completely insane now:)

The MIL was addressing a woman in her mothers day letter and earlier said basically that Missy's involvement with CG is what took her away and did her in. Missy was involved with other MLM's before she was involved with CG. I have not heard anyone complain about that! She must have been bringing home a decent amount of money (prior to CG)......also with some substitute teaching and personal training at the AF gym......so why was MIL picking on CG ? JMO
It may have been as simple as "that is where she was headed when she was murdered"

We have no idea who Missy's "friends" are. So, are we to assume that swatperp is a total stranger? Crazy. Even BB believes it was someone who knew her...................and they could well have been a FB "friend". (maybe it was my next door neighbor.....they didn't know Missy.) LOL JMO

The MIL was addressing a woman in her mothers day letter and earlier said basically that Missy's involvement with CG is what took her away and did her in. Missy was involved with other MLM's before she was involved with CG. I have not heard anyone complain about that! She must have been bringing home a decent amount of money (prior to CG)......also with some substitute teaching and personal training at the AF gym......so why was MIL picking on CG ? JMO

RBBM.
CG hours are more disruptive to a "normal" family routine?
E.g., getting up at 3:30 a.m., etc.
Just a thought. I don't know.

attachment.php
I saw this immediately but thought it might just be graininess, but since I have not seen it mentioned by anyone else I will put it out there for discussion.
I see another bumper sticker on the far left that has a large V.
To me the oval sticker looks like it is the Chevy emblem, but don't why they would put that on an Altima.

OK do you think it is a male or female?

As far as what I think personally - and I know I differ from the majority - I think it is a young male. I don't think he personally knew MB, which also puts me at odds with the majority. Either it was a vandalism/robbery in which she caught him by surprise, or else it's a thrill-kill scenario where he became aware of her schedule but had no previous relationship to her. JMO.

I doubt that LE cares about the sticker, because they already know who the car is registered to, I believe. May not know who was driving it, though. JMO

To me the oval sticker looks like it is the Chevy emblem, but don't why they would put that on an Altima.

:laughing: I thought it was a Land Rover sticker LOL (IMO)

LOGO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member