TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missy's mother, who lived two hours away from the Bevers's Midlothian, Texas, home, has moved in with the family. Brandon says he enjoys her company and the comfort she provides.

http://www.people.com/article/brandon-bevers-make-wife-proud

:loveyou: Having grandma there has to make things feel better for the girls. IMO. I loved my grandma!! :loveyou:

I am so glad. She and those grand babies need each other right now! They have lost so much in short time. I loved my grandma's too blessed with 2 and a ggma & ggpa Maybe they can get a way for awhile go back to Grandma house for little while now school out. Away from any drama.

Another editorial from Scott Brooks, publisher of the Waxahachie Daily Light

http://www.waxahachietx.com/opinion/20160528/day-is-coming

Posted May 28, 2016 at 2:29 PM
Updated at 2:30 PM

"This is an open letter to the person who murdered Missy Bevers:
So, it’s been almost five full weeks since you took the life of Missy Bevers. In that time you’ve probably had moments of actually believing you got away with murder, but let me offer you a dose of reality. Whether it has been five weeks or five months, your day of reckoning is approaching. I’m certain, as are thousands of local readers of our newspapers, the police know far more about you than any of us know and certainly far more than you think they know. They’re no dummies nor are they willing to compromise capturing you by working any way but methodically."

More at link. I'll forgo giving an opinion...because I don't think the killer feels ANY remorse.[/QUOT

I am LOVING this open letter to person(s) who perpetrated this diabolical crime on Missy. This is in response to the open letter by Scott Brooks publisher of Waxahachietex Daily Light.

Missy's mother, who lived two hours away from the Bevers's Midlothian, Texas, home, has moved in with the family. Brandon says he enjoys her company and the comfort she provides.

http://www.people.com/article/brandon-bevers-make-wife-proud

:loveyou: Having grandma there has to make things feel better for the girls. IMO. I loved my grandma!! :loveyou:

How wonderful that Missys children have a very loving grandmother who is giving them the love, comfort, security and stability they desperately need at this time. I predict there will be a great deal more devastation in other peoples lives when the person who did is finally arrested/apprehended. I say this because, in my opinion, that person(s) have family, and like Missy's family, they too will be traumatized, devastated and nearly destroyed.

OMG, has anyone seen the picture in the People Magazine article at the top left of page??..........i just picked up copy and almost passed out when I saw it....

Can somebody please tell me what picture they are referring to in People magazine? Hurry....I'm dying here!

I can't ever remember a case where the law enforcement first announced they were looking for a male suspect and then changed to a "female suspect." (Oh yeah the woman in New York who answered a Craig's List ad.) However, if one were to go strictly by FBI stats, this case DEFIES all odds and in EVERY category.
2011 arrest data from the FBI:[46]
Males comprised 98.0% of those arrested for forcible rape[46]
Males comprised 89.0% of those arrested for robbery[46]
Males comprised 85.0% of those arrested for burglary[46]
Males comprised 83.0% of those arrested for arson.[46]
Males comprised 81.5% of those arrested for motor-vehicle theft.[46]
Males comprised 81.7% of those arrested for stolen property.[46]
Males comprised 81.7% of those arrested for vandalism.[46]
Males comprised 79.7% of those arrested for offenses against family and children.[46]
Males comprised 77.8% of those arrested for aggravated assault[46]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_crime
(Not trying to offend anyone with political correctness...just posting FBI statistics.) I read the aforementioned MSM magazine article and was unaware MB's mother had moved into the household...I guess I missed that part. If so, she must be a very strong-willed woman, IMO)

Tons of video forensic programs available that can make clear even the foggiest license plates in the pouring rain from a great distance. Prohawk, Ikena, etc, etc... Here's just one example of many.

https://youtu.be/-4A9jofc5D4

I think you somehow hit the +quote ;) and its adding zoeneli posts.. find that post and uncheck it and it will go away... done it by accident before)

Agree on helpful video, but I doubt we get that helpful wish. I sure the CoC already dislikes us speaking about it. That Kitchen door is an outside door, that leads into a small area, then into the another kitchen door. View attachment 95562 ETA: I assuming the inside Kitchen door was not locked? Window appears to still be intact as you can see reflection in it, and the doorknow is still attacked, zooming in I don't see any pry marks but that means nothing JMHO

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Thanks, lstiff, for the helmet pictures!

Yes, helmets can be hot. That balaclava may be Cool-Max or another heat transport fabric.

Folks who ride motorcycles a lot may have several balaclavas in different fabrics for different weathers.

I expect Law Enforcement does as well.

:seeya:

JMO One other motive for the elimination of Missy really has not been discussed here.....but hints of it run through statements of persons most publicly vocal about this case. I'm glad that MB's mom is with her grandchildren. They need her love and guidance more than ever, now. JMO

JMO One other motive for the elimination of Missy really has not been discussed here.....but hints of it run through statements of persons most publicly vocal about this case. I'm glad that MB's mom is with her grandchildren. They need her love and guidance more than ever, now. JMO

What would that be?

I can't ever remember a case where the law enforcement first announced they were looking for a male suspect and then changed to a "female suspect." (Oh yeah the woman in New York who answered a Craig's List ad.) However, if one were to go strictly by FBI stats, this case DEFIES all odds and in EVERY category.
2011 arrest data from the FBI:[46]
Males comprised 98.0% of those arrested for forcible rape[46]
Males comprised 89.0% of those arrested for robbery[46]
Males comprised 85.0% of those arrested for burglary[46]
Males comprised 83.0% of those arrested for arson.[46]
Males comprised 81.5% of those arrested for motor-vehicle theft.[46]
Males comprised 81.7% of those arrested for stolen property.[46]
Males comprised 81.7% of those arrested for vandalism.[46]
Males comprised 79.7% of those arrested for offenses against family and children.[46]
Males comprised 77.8% of those arrested for aggravated assault[46]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_crime
(Not trying to offend anyone with political correctness...just posting FBI statistics.) I read the aforementioned MSM magazine article and was unaware MB's mother had moved into the household...I guess I missed that part. If so, she must be a very strong-willed woman, IMO)

Excellent post & thank you for the reminders, IQ.

I for one may be leaning back to an original theory (heck, why not--LE has changed their minds enough about a lot of things throughout this case).

Maybe it really is about a perp that was high on drugs looking to rob & score a little money to support his/her habit? Maybe because MB recognized the perp that they felt they had to eliminate MB?

Yep, right back to square one because nothing about this case is making any sense. Nada.

Smh....

And. What is it?

I believe they are talking about a family pic in which BB's wedding ring was visible, but it looked like MB might not have been wearing one. I disagree and think she was, but even if she wasn't, I don't think this photo is any kind of smoking gun, IMO.

I believe they are talking about a family pic in which BB's wedding ring was visible, but it looked like MB might not have been wearing one. I disagree and think she was, but even if she wasn't, I don't think this photo is any kind of smoking gun, IMO.

Agree.

Plus, it isn't allowed here because the children are in the photo. MOO

Long weekend here in USA - I hope everyone is enjoying the time, either in memory of those who were in service and/or in appreciation for life in general.

And, it's with appreciation that I am part of Websleuthers. I know people are here who care about the cases, whether your interest is in the knowing the motivation for crime, being an advocate for victims, wanting to see justice accomplished... or simply solving puzzles.

This case is frustrating....but we're in this together as we ponder and sleuth. I'm looking forward to the day I see "ARREST!" on this thread!

In the meantime, a sincere THANK YOU to everyone for serious sleuthing, wild brainstorming, speculations, ideas, clue-spotting, analysing, over-analysing, and sometimes cracking me up (tearing me up sometimes too!). I'm especially grateful for those who remain kind to each other here, even in disagreements.

And a super-big THANK YOU to the mods.

My opinion on this case changes frequently, but in this particular post, my opinion is steady.

I recall 6-8 weeks to get DNA results on the bloody shirt from the dry cleaners. IMO there may be additional evidence from the scene undergoing similar testing. When the results come in that may seal the case. Tic Tock SWAT perp, your time is nearly up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow