TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully, that isn't the screen name being used. Instead they've created a rather clever wordplay on the phrase "poetry in motion" mixed with the name of Agatha Christie's renowned fictional Belgian super-detective, Hercule Poirot (pronounced pwa-roe). "Poirot-ry in motion."

Thanks for clearing up my name, SteveS! Though, honestly, I'm happy to be referred to at all, so no problem. And sometimes I do wish I could characterize myself as Priority in Motion.

Just think how much I'd get done besides armchair sleuthing...

I agree with this 100%. The cameras worked only intermittently. . . . It would seem only very a few people would know that information about the cameras.

I'd LOVE to know exactly who or if it was well-known in the church.

(just a note..) Actually this is one that Arkmimi drew.. NG "borrowed"it for her show. I believe it was Arkmimi that posted interior photos (with the people's faces scrubbed.) I can't remember who noted the restroom vent stack locations from an aerial photo. I'd go back and look, but I'm very good at searches. :dunno:

Oh gosh! I remember that conversation too! Cannot remember the poster who pointed out the restroom vent stacks because that made me think the murder could have happened in the bathroom.... I would say PIM, but it was not PIM...

I wish we knew better Missy's routine after arriving at the church. If she started off her morning with coffee or 8 oz of water, I'm thinking I would be headed to the bathroom first of all before starting to unload all of the equipment.

How many people think this was a botched burglary (unorganized, not planned murder) ? Didn't plan to attack MB?

I do. I think the perp was a young male, possibly under the influence of something, and unfamiliar with the church. Did not expect anyone to be there for hours. Wore the outfit to conceal identity. Didn't steal anything but would have if not interrupted. Not sure the murdet went down like many people think. If MB crashed thru a glass table/door/window, then most of her injuries could have been caused as the glass shattered. We just don't have enough detail to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(just a note..) Actually this is one that Arkmimi drew.. NG "borrowed"it for her show. I believe it was Arkmimi that posted interior photos (with the people's faces scrubbed.) I can't remember who noted the restroom vent stack locations from an aerial photo. I'd go back and look, but I'm very good at searches. :dunno:

A while back I posted a picture of the church roof where you can see a stack pipe and an exhaust vent. Those could signify a bathroom there...?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=96107&d=1465153307

I do. I think the perp was a young male, possibly under the influence of something, and unfamiliar with the church. Did not expect anyone to be there for hours. Wore the outfit to conceal identity. Didn't steal anything but would have if not interrupted. Not sure the murdet went down like many people think. If MB crashed thru a glass table/door/window, then most of her injuries could have been caused as the glass shattered. We just don't have enough detail to know.

It's quite possible without all the info LE has I feel we are left guessing and filling in the gaps.
At first I thought the perp was taller around 5'8-6' and felt it was an older male/female with a beer belly but after seeing the recreation animation made by Bratbat, it's quite possible the perp isn't older and out-of-shape after all.
I go back and forth with the gender of the perp almost hourly. My first impression was older male 40-60ish. Beer belly, past military experience.

The Midlothian PD has a new post on its FB page. I don't know how to share it here, but some very interesting observations are posted there..

A while back I posted a picture of the church roof where you can see a stack pipe and an exhaust vent. Those could signify a bathroom there...?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=96107&d=1465153307

Hmmmm... In looking at that picture again, Missy must not have been expecting a large number of campers for the 5 a.m. class. The area just doesn't look large enough to be able to spread out and exercise without hitting someone next to you.

I can't remember who noted the restroom vent stack locations from an aerial photo.

Here's the aerial view itself. But I'm not sure how reliable it was to say the vent stacks show us the location of restrooms, since we see several of them located over known hallways.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Creekside aerial view.png
    Creekside aerial view.png
    223.4 KB · Views: 274
It's quite possible without all the info LE has I feel we are left guessing and filling in the gaps.
At first I thought the perp was taller around 5'8-6' and felt it was an older male/female with a beer belly but after seeing the recreation animation made by Bratbat, it's quite possible the perp isn't older and out-of-shape after all.
I go back and forth with the gender of the perp almost hourly. My first impression was older male 40-60ish. Beer belly, past military experience.

I used to think female but then was swayed by BratBat's animation as well.i don't see anything indicating past military, though. Veterans usually have a rigid posture and disciplined demeanor. The person on video looks like a slob to me.

I used to think female but then was swayed by BratBat's animation as well.i don't see anything indicating past military, though. Veterans usually have a rigid posture and disciplined demeanor. The person on video looks like a slob to me.

Yeah, a wanna-be actor/cop.

Respectfully, that isn't the screen name being used. Instead they've created a rather clever wordplay on the phrase "poetry in motion" mixed with the name of Agatha Christie's renowned fictional Belgian super-detective, Hercule Poirot (pronounced pwa-roe). "Poirot-ry in motion."
Well, I'm an idiot and I can't read or spell but I appreciate you pointing it out. Next time I'll be more careful and wear my glasses. 😎👍

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

(just a note..) Actually this is one that Arkmimi drew.. NG "borrowed"it for her show. I believe it was Arkmimi that posted interior photos (with the people's faces scrubbed.) I can't remember who noted the restroom vent stack locations from an aerial photo. I'd go back and look, but I'm NOT very good at searches. :dunno:

This is really great! The one thing I can't help but wonder though, is why the murder isn't on video if the camera position is as posted on the map?

The Midlothian PD has a new post on its FB page. I don't know how to share it here, but some very interesting observations are posted there..

Is it still there? Because I don't see a new one for today.

Yes, it's not by them, but another person has posted to their page. It was put up 10 hours ago. The post itself is from The Murder of Terri-Missy Bevers

I'm bringing over a post of mine from the last thread to see if anyone has seen any pictures or has any additional thoughts.

Has anyone seen any pictures of Missy wearing a fitbit?

Just thinking that if the murder truly wasn't caught on tape and it was hard to see defensive wounds with SP's costume, they could check her fitbit data to see if she had an activity peak and it would show the exact time. That is assuming she fought for any significant time. I am not sure how it rounds to an "active minute." Of course the lack of a peak could be some more evidence that the ambush theory is correct.

I was thinking about my fitbit while I was jogging last night and how it basically records and documents, and then of course I thought about poor Missy and if she had one.

Well, I'm an idiot and I can't read or spell but I appreciate you pointing it out. Next time I'll be more careful and wear my glasses. ����

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

You are not an idiot! My dyslexia always kicks in when I try to spell it. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member