TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy do i feel silly, sitting here over analyzing it, Googling if she has a tattoo.. it's the watermark on the picture [emoji58]

Well then I should be the one to feel silly! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate everyones opinion, but saying that most are not saying BB is a suspect, but possibly involved is like saying that the mailman may be involved. If I may, what are the few things that have been found. I have read, much wild speculation, and miscalculation about the speed of witch BB and fried drove back home, injection of absolute falsehoods about what time the boad was scheduled to leave vs did leave, weather delays, etc. All of witch is verafiable. Not trying to be rude. I really want to know if there has been anyting concrete that points to his involvement, Maybe I have missed somthing.

You seem to be pretty sure about our wild speculations so enlighten us please. Check out the calculations for yourself. Do the research on these charters (by the way I don't think the vendor owns his own charter boat - since this comment seems to be directed at my research). Check out the weather for Dallas and Biloxi. So check it all out comeback and tell us why our research or speculation is incorrect. I'm all for someone showing us something different but please don't discount our research until you have checked it out by merely reading the posts.

Sorry Mods - I worked hard on that research as others have as well. No one here says this is evidence to convict someone it is just research.

If this is the only data on which one is drawing a conclusion, I understand why one may be skeptical.

I thoroughly enjoy reading all of the theories. It challenges my assumptions and keeps me honest. In fact, there was something shared last week that allowed me to take one my theories off the table. Also, with so many possible theories still out there, members are likely sleuthing many different avenues. That gives me hope that the missing link(s) will be found. At the end of the day, it is not about having the "right" theory. It's about justice for Missy.

As do I. Im not knocking anyones theory, and I hope it doesn't come off that way. I just see so much time being spent in a loop. It's kind of like, we cant see the perp, we don't know the gender, and we dont have a viable motive, so let's just inject a supect from the pool of people surrounding the victim. I assure you all, there are people who were in contact with the victim on a regular basis who's names we have never heard. If we had, Im almost posative some here would be eyeballing them as being involved by way of calculating what could be possible. Im not apposed to the idea that a family member could be involved. In saying that, so could a cashier at the local pet store. I just havent seen anything that indicates that this is the case to this point. Somthing could come up any minute that does. At that point, I will consider it.

Hmm, JMO, but what if BB was trying to get people on his side before the divorce fully went through? So he would most likely not have to pay alimony or the divorce would be her fault, or maybe he was venting one day, and just said too much to the wrong person? Someone who he didn't think was capable of doing something like committing murder, someone who maybe felt a certain way about it.. Maybe a woman he had an affair with, was in love with him and thought theyd be together after, or maybe they felt she was disrespecting him, maybe disrespecting the family, maybe they said something to MB about it before and MB told them to mind their own business and now they felt MB personally disrespected them.. IF that's what happened, I think BB is so clueless he wouldn't even realize what he'd done.

Also, this all may be a big stretch, but I've always wondered if SP was faking the injury? That they know who MB had problems with and who would be first suspects so they kind of threw together a little bit of everyone to throw LE off. I mean they went to the extent to wear a whole SWAT outfit, who's to say they wouldn't go as far to do that too? Maybe even practice how they'd walk or stumble..

You seem to be pretty sure about our wild speculations so enlighten us please. Check out the calculations for yourself. Do the research on these charters (by the way I don't think the vendor owns his own charter boat - since this comment seems to be directed at my research). Check out the weather for Dallas and Biloxi. So check it all out comeback and tell us why our research or speculation is incorrect. I'm all for someone showing us something different but please don't discount our research until you have checked it out by merely reading the posts.

Sorry Mods - I worked hard on that research as others have as well. No one here says this is evidence to convict someone it is just research.

That was not directed at you. I have done the research. I spend 12 hrs a day calculating mileage and drive time. Every day, I have to consider the weather, traffic, and laws for commercial transport in any given area, and adjust e.t.a.'s accordingly. I have been doing so for 28yrs, and if its on wheels, there are few better qualified to say if getting from any point A within the continental US, to point B in anythign with wheels than me. I have access to satalite tracking, real time weather links, real time traffic links to transtar and other like systems, can access current posted speed limits for any mapped roadway within the US and Canada, etc. As for the boat, that information is easily verafiable. As for the rental car: if it is from a major vendor, almost all now have the black box, or tattle tell, that tracks them, as well as telling you how fast it was traveling at any given time or even if it made and abrupt stop. This is accessed via whats called a TRAIL, and records from its inception with the exception of a complete power down. Im not knocking anyones research. I have just read a lot of comments that have no verafiable data, just assumptions about what could have happened due to scheduling or weather trying to place persons other than were they say they were.

Picture from that quote(edited to blur the family out):
View attachment 97977

That's missy correct? That was posted 2 years ago, and probably even older than that, but she looks alot different.. I'm thinking she got into the fitness world quickly, could definitely see how some insecure men would find that offense, especially if they see her being less 'attentive' to her husband, JMO

MB looks pretty and healthy. :)

Just saying, but I think EVERYONE on here has done a wonderful job! All the researching, mapping, fact checking, sleuthing, forming their own theories, is very much appreciated!! Though most is pure speculation, we all are allowed our own opinions!!! I can promise you, you almost all came to your opinion with the help of all the theories you considered wrong, so maybe you wouldn't have been able to do that without the help of all of us! And everyone here is all on the same level, NOBODY has more evidence or knowledge than anyone else! And if you do, well then you were most likely involved, and that's a whole different story! Lol. Btw this is in no way directed at anybody, I just feel since we have no new evidence we might be starting to turn on each other and that CAN NOT happen! Much love to all Sleuthers trying to make this world a better place!

Hmm, JMO, but what if BB was trying to get people on his side before the divorce fully went through?

Is it verified that a divorce was proceeding? Not that one had begun a year before, but that a divorce was still actively being pursued? Because my understanding is that a divorce proceeding was in the past. They were still living together, and BB commented that they were telling one another "I love you" every day for the past 10 months. And in all of the family interviews, not one has said anything about a pending divorce.

That was not directed at you. I have done the research. I spend 12 hrs a day calculating mileage and drive time. Every day, I have to consider the weather, traffic, and laws for commercial transport in any given area, and adjust e.t.a.'s accordingly. I have been doing so for 28yrs, and if its on wheels, there are few better qualified to say if getting from any point A within the continental US, to point B in anythign with wheels than me. I have access to satalite tracking, real time weather links, real time traffic links to transtar and other like systems, can access current posted speed limits for any mapped roadway within the US and Canada, etc. As for the boat, that information is easily verafiable. As for the rental car: if it is from a major vendor, almost all now have the black box, or tattle tell, that tracks them, as well as telling you how fast it was traveling at any given time or even if it made and abrupt stop. This is accessed via whats called a TRAIL, and records from its inception with the exception of a complete power down. Im not knocking anyones research. I have just read a lot of comments that have no verafiable data, just assumptions about what could have happened due to scheduling or weather trying to place persons other than were they say they were.

<modsnip> Calculate it for us. I am not being rude just would like your knowledge based on your experience. You opened the door to that line of questioning. :)

leaving. From Biloxi. At 5:45a. Already has a car. Don't forget it was a Monday. Rush hour.

Leaving. From Biloxi. At 7:30am. Had to get rental car from Hertz. Rush hour traffic.

thanks in advance

Is it verified that a divorce was proceeding? Not that one had begun a year before, but that a divorce was still actively being pursued? Because my understanding is that a divorce proceeding was in the past. They were still living together, and BB commented that they were telling one another "I love you" every day for the past 10 months. And in all of the family interviews, not one has said anything about a pending divorce.

Maybe they were still kind of on the fence? Didn't tell family or friends so that it didn't get back to the kids unless they were sure of it. Idk, maybe like I said he had a bad day, was mad at MB and venting to the wrong person? Maybe it was one of those days he didn't think they'd work it out and he said something along the lines of he wished it was all over with and the other person took it as getting rid of her? Maybe now after the fact he's realizing he's said those things but doesn't want to get in trouble, so he's keeping the fact he said it to himself?

Hmm, JMO, but what if BB was trying to get people on his side before the divorce fully went through?

Maybe they were still kind of on the fence? Didn't tell family or friends so that it didn't get back to the kids unless they were sure of it. <snipped for space>

Your first quote about divorce, I interpreted as you knowing for a fact that a divorce was still in the works. What I'm asking you is, is the "divorce fully going through" just speculation on your part? I just want to sort out what we have evidence of, and what is pure speculation. I know at one time it was against TOS for us to sleuth the divorce filing, and I guess it still is. So not sure how far we can go with this. I'm just curious whether at the time of death, BB and MB were "together together", or "together but separate". If they were in fact proceeding with a divorce then that would understandably be reason for us to look at BB even more closely. But I haven't seen anything to indicate that's the case.

I just finished re-reading Mind Hunter by John Douglas; I'm sure lots of us have read it but in case someone hasn't, it is about Mr. Douglas' years in the FBI as a very successful profiler. It is a horrifying, fascinating read.

It would be interesting to look at this situation from that point of view. You have to really get into the mind of the killer in order to know who he/she is/isn't. If I'm the perp, what am I thinking as I wander those hallways? Am I thinking, "Stupid church people, passing judgement on me for ....! I'll show them," or "Pretty soon this will all be over. Once that conniving little homewrecker finally shows up, she'll have to answer for what she's done," or what??

Please remember these are NOT what I think about anything or anyone, but getting into the mind of the killer means you have to adjust your take on reality to fit what you think is going on in the perp's sick, twisted, hurt, confused, enraged, defensive, etc mind. It isn't pretty, but JD says it's the best way to really figure out the who and why.

This might be interesting to explore!!

Respectfully and intentionally bolded by me for focus

This insightful information indicates someone who is thoroughly familiar with B&E [breaking and entering] techniques. It made my jaw drop to understand why we kept thinking the SP was a wimp at breaking glass when actually they are a wizard at this style of behavior. I am no longer so sure all that is involved with the B&E portion of the horrific crime against Missy could be performed by your everyday Joe or JoJo unless the SP conducted some mighty strong research, on breaking glass so it would fall inward, among much more intimate knowledge of CoC. After reading your explanation, my viewpoint on the SP has become as a pendulum.

Jethro, may I also take this moment to congratulate you on your awesome map making skills? I've always admired antique maps seen in museums. Your cartographer ability reminds me of one who is possibly an architect by profession. Kudos to you, Jethro. Please extend a robust thank you to your lovely wife for allowing the copious amount of time already spent on the project.

:blue: :grouphug:
The truth is that I an a great fan of maps especially old maps and am fascinated with them and comparing them to what the place looks like today. However, one of the things I feel I am not good at is graphic presentation so while I can "see" it laying it out was a challenge and an effort I undertook to try to better myself at that kind of stuff. While I am not an architect in the sense you probably mean I am in the computer software/hardware profession and my strong suits are in (in order) analysis, architecture, and design.

My wife was a great help with all of this. She is the one that collected over 300 photos and had built a "crude" map with a "rough" idea. She was especially helpful in enabling me to absolutely locate and position the Church Offices by noticing that tiny movement above the easel that turned out to be an 18 wheeler going North on 287. Without that placement I probably would still be making best guesses and questioning my roof "slat" counts and I wouldn't even have that map.

My goal was to know exactly where each room, door, and window was in the church or at least get it to within 1 foot. That way I can know just how far something is from another. Part of why I haven't updated the map (as I wanted to get something out) is that I have been documenting every piece in my map of where it is and I hope to be able to finish that and then make it available for downloading so others can know where things are instead of having rough guesses by just eye-balling the map.

There are two things that I am very intrigued by, now having the map. The first is, if we are seeing the video in order, that the first appearance of SP is directly at the western door of Room 8 and directly across from the alcove that goes into the area behind the stage. Why, did the SP go to the Kitchen (that is the next door they went to)? Weren't they already there? And second, is that Glass Wall that is on the Southwest side just past the Dutch Double Door room. Was this where Missy was killed? That is an awful lot of glass and I believe it was said that Missy was found in plain sight, that the people that found her didn't have to go into any rooms.

There is more I have to look into about the cameras, but I do know that not a single one of them is pointing straight and I am almost certain there isn't any "fish-eye" going on with them. I have a very strong suspicion that there are blind spots at some point in the "middle" of the North, East, and South halls.

Respectfully and intentionally bolded by me for focus

This insightful information indicates someone who is thoroughly familiar with B&E [breaking and entering] techniques. It made my jaw drop to understand why we kept thinking the SP was a wimp at breaking glass when actually they are a wizard at this style of behavior. I am no longer so sure all that is involved with the B&E portion of the horrific crime against Missy could be performed by your everyday Joe or JoJo unless the SP conducted some mighty strong research, on breaking glass so it would fall inward, among much more intimate knowledge of CoC. After reading your explanation, my viewpoint on the SP has become as a pendulum.

Jethro, may I also take this moment to congratulate you on your awesome map making skills? I've always admired antique maps seen in museums. Your cartographer ability reminds me of one who is possibly an architect by profession. Kudos to you, Jethro. Please extend a robust thank you to your lovely wife for allowing the copious amount of time already spent on the project.

:blue: :grouphug:

Well said. One question remains, why would he "stage" in front of the surveillance cameras? It is too obvious. Is he trying to "rub it in" ?

-Nin

As do I. Im not knocking anyones theory, and I hope it doesn't come off that way. I just see so much time being spent in a loop. It's kind of like, we cant see the perp, we don't know the gender, and we dont have a viable motive, so let's just inject a supect from the pool of people surrounding the victim. I assure you all, there are people who were in contact with the victim on a regular basis who's names we have never heard. If we had, Im almost posative some here would be eyeballing them as being involved by way of calculating what could be possible. Im not apposed to the idea that a family member could be involved. In saying that, so could a cashier at the local pet store. I just havent seen anything that indicates that this is the case to this point. Somthing could come up any minute that does. At that point, I will consider it.

Agree. There's no reason to assume that the perpetrator is one of the persons whose name we know.

Someone posted earlier that police have provided us with evidence of extramarital affairs and financial struggles. No, they haven't. They put an ambiguous statement in a search warrant affidavit indicating they'd found evidence of such. People need to keep in mind that their purpose in doing so was to justify their need for the warrant.

Your first quote about divorce, I interpreted as you knowing for a fact that a divorce was still in the works. What I'm asking you is, is the "divorce fully going through" just speculation on your part? I just want to sort out what we have evidence of, and what is pure speculation. I know at one time it was against TOS for us to sleuth the divorce filing, and I guess it still is. So not sure how far we can go with this. I'm just curious whether at the time of death, BB and MB were "together together", or "together but separate". If they were in fact proceeding with a divorce then that would understandably be reason for us to look at BB even more closely. But I haven't seen anything to indicate that's the case.

Sorry, I thought it had been confirmed somewhere, but couldn't find anything!! I'm on my phone but ill to edit my post to.correct it..

Oh you have us seating on the edge of our seats. Calculate it for us. I am not being rude just would like your knowledge based on your experience. You opened the door to that line of questioning. :)

leaving. From Biloxi. At 5:45a. Already has a car. Don't forget it was a Monday. Rush hour.

Leaving. From Biloxi. At 7:30am. Had to get rental car from Hertz. Rush hour traffic.

thanks in advance

Just a good referance. In 1993, I drove from Avanel NJ, to my driver way in Houston, in 19hr. 1621min from a car dealership, to my driveway. My oldest son, who was a baby at the time had an accident and was in the hospital. wasn't as bad as it sounded, but none the less, that just goes to show you what you will do when it comes to you family.

Here is a question for you guys- and gals:

If we had not have any video surveillance at the church, what would you think happened at the church that early Monday morning?

-Nin

Just speaking for myself, I have an open mind, but I doubt they are involved at this point. Why? There's been absolutely no evidence to suggest that they were involved. Neither BB or RB were in town when the murder was committed.

The main 'evidence' people have been using to implicate them is embarrassingly weak. It's 'hinkey meter' type evidence, which is not evidence at all. People have been bringing in rumors, assumptions, and an unhealthy amount of confirmation bias to try to manufacture a case against them. In my opinion, a lot of it comes from some deep seated hostility towards men, perhaps from reading so many stories about awful ones here. JMO. But, I guess anything is possible (other than RB and BB being the SP). I would just rather base my conclusions on evidence, rather than base what counts as evidence to me on the conclusions I have come to out of prejudice.

I'd have to disagree with it having to do with men solely or hostility towards men. Have you heard of the Dan Markel case? Wife was suspected from the start but people (family)tried to say it was disgruntled Rabbis. 2 for hire perps have been arrested and police are saying it was murder for hire with ties to the family (ex wife). Took 3 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members