TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While we are on the topic of symbolism, do you suppose that dog blood on a shirt is symbolic?

Who knows?
puns about dogs: Dirty Dog, let sleeping dogs lie, if you lay down with dogs you get fleas.

Did someone of you notice if it was usual for BB to post each of his undertakings in this way: when, why, how, delay, weather, arrival, duration of journey, hotel/restaurant, etc. etc.?? If NOT I would be :thinking: a lot why he did this detailed travel diary right and only then when his wife met her murderer. Would look like part of an alibi to me but much too conspicuous.
I was not able to see any of the actual posts. Would someone be able to tell me if he is in any of the pictures he posted, or anyone he was with is in any of the posted pictures? Thank you and I am sorry if this has already been addressed.

Who knows?
puns about dogs: Dirty Dog, let sleeping dogs lie, if you lay down with dogs you get fleas.

When the dog didn't survive, i really think most of us (or myself) would NEVER keep the shirt. It is a sad remembrance.. My mom taught me at 12 years old you can't get blood, grass, ketchup or rust out. Would you really wear the shirt again, thinking fondly, oh I have my favorite shirt on that my dog passed away with; or maybe just keep it hung up in the closet?? IDK about this one either. There are many things that just seem "not so right" to me

When the dog didn't survive, i really think most of us (or myself) would NEVER keep the shirt. It is a sad remembrance.. My mom taught me at 12 years old you can't get blood, grass, ketchup or rust out. Would you really wear the shirt again, thinking fondly, oh I have my favorite shirt on that my dog passed away with; or maybe just keep it hung up in the closet?? IDK about this one either. There are many things that just seem "not so right" to me

Especially since the white women's XXL shirt was a $5.95 shirt sold at Kmart, and JcPenney's.
It would be more cost effective to throw it out and buy a new one, if money was an issue.
I personally would not want to keep the shirt even if it was a designer shirt.

BB' statement that MB was a godly women has always bothered me(?), considering, that he must have known the affair(s) would be revealed. MB was murdered in a church... was this meant for some kind of symbolic meaning?

It has always struck me as an odd remark also. He said this on his front lawn upon his return from Mississippi and it seemed very strange just hours after your spouse was murdered.

I agree so much with your post, I truly felt the same, such and ODD comment to make at the time, this case is so frustrating and weird at the same time.

That's an interesting take. Usually, to refer to someone as a "godly woman" is very honoring, particularly in the Bible Belt of America. I take it as his wife was dead and he wanted to pay tribute to her. When you think about it, how would you have reacted if he had said the opposite of godly woman? For example, if he had called her an ungodly woman, or a loose woman? We all would have had a big problem with that. But instead he says the opposite, and you consider that odd?

I think one can be considered "Godly" (spiritually believing in God and the importance of living a moral life) but having committed sins in their life. And as far as sins, I honestly have never known an adult who hasn't committed some sort of sin in their lives. That's why Catholics go to confession, Baptists & others pray for forgiveness, etc.

That's an interesting take. Usually, to refer to someone as a "godly woman" is very honoring, particularly in the Bible Belt of America. I take it as his wife was dead and he wanted to pay tribute to her. When you think about it, how would you have reacted if he had said the opposite of godly woman? For example, if he had called her an ungodly woman, or a loose woman? We all would have had a big problem with that. But instead he says the opposite, and you consider that odd?

Oh, I agree... It should be an honoring statement ( oh, and I in No way think she wasn't). It just struck me as odd... with the affairs about to become public, and, with all the disparaging remarks from BB' family member' (ya know... their poor tainted memories).
It just seemed like over reaching.... or something like that. And, murdered in a church ... was there symbolism at play. IDK, I'm sure not... just struck me as odd, that's all.

Every time I see this image I think female. Not just the stance, but the eyes as well. jmo
. SP has skinny/thin ankles. See observation and sparky photos. Can't tell about calves with costume but ankles are itty bitty in all pics compared to rest of body.

I agree. If he nor anyone in his family would've spoke out then the same folks would feel that was suspicious. Every word is analyzed. If he would've retained an attorney to be his mouthpiece they would consider that suspicious. Being in his position, he can't win for losing.

Heck if you get down to brass tacks...I'd bet that the killer considers him or herself a "Godly" person too. That's just the way things are in TX - the bible belt. You go drink beer with your buddies on Friday & then go to church on Sunday. Quite a few years ago I lived in a tiny town called Paradise, TX. One weekend a bar in the next town over (Boyd) hosted some male strippers from La Bare. I went with a friend and saw so many women from the local church in Paradise there - hooping/hollering/putting dollar bills in the g-strings of the dancers, standing on their chairs, etc. And that Sunday those same women were in church...lol

Right. So, if the vendor/fishing buddy rented the car in Biloxi with a MS license tag, why did BB take it to his home? Did BB drop his fishing companion off somewhere along the way home?

Wait, what? They drove to BBs home because that's why they had rented the car in the first place, to take BB home. So BB and Friend X drove together from Biloxi area to BBs home. We have been told that the friend did the driving (perhaps all, or perhaps most, who knows) rather than BB.

From there, we've been given no reason to think anything occurred other than "regular choices" that people make in doing life tasks. In this case, after they drove into BBs driveway, BB would get out and go to where his girls were waiting, give them a hug and so on. They'd also unload BBs stuff from the car. I would think it's likely LE was there waiting and asked a few questions of both. Media was apparently there as well, so probably something of a zoo. Maybe the friend was at BBs home for 5 minutes or maybe for longer, who knows. And then, at some point, the friend got back in the car and left in the rented car, and returned it to the Hertz/whoever location nearest where the friend lives. People simply doing regular life stuff, in the context of a tragic setting.

. SP has skinny/thin ankles. See observation and sparky photos. Can't tell about calves with costume but ankles are itty bitty in all pics compared to rest of body.

Good point, another predominately female characteristic. Jmo

I lightened & enlarged Sparky's pic again & the killer doesn't look thin/lean to me.

highlighted body shape from sparky.jpg

So true. I would hope that one day, when I die, those close to me would speak of me as a godly or god-fearing man, even though I am not perfect by any means. On one level, none of us are godly, since we all are sinners. But forgiveness is possible, and perhaps MB's life was about helping others, with her recent flirtations an extreme and unseen exception to her broader style of life rather than the rule.

So true. I would hope that one day, when I die, those close to me would speak of me as a godly or god-fearing man, even though I am not perfect by any means. On one level, none of us are godly, since we all are sinners. But forgiveness is possible, and perhaps MB's life was about helping others, with her recent flirtations an extreme and unseen exception to her broader style of life rather than the rule.

I agree. BB in that first interview said that MB was passionate about transforming lives. That's about as godly as you can be, in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too noticed this and thought the same. Do they appear skinny in all of the photos/videos or just this recent one posted her on WS?

I lightened & enlarged Sparky's pic again & the killer doesn't look thin/lean to me.

View attachment 98023

Keep in mind the camera angle. In an earlier thread someone, maybe BatBrat, posted photos side by side of an individual in which the only difference was the camera angle. When it's above you, it makes you appear heavier than when at eye level.

I went back a bit but didn't have any luck, what did the person close to MB think ? TIA

They thought BB had something to do with it. Not that he did it but was somehow involved. Their opinion, but that was part of what makes it high on my scenario list. I'm not ruling anything out but out of all the scenarios I've seen I always seem to go back to that.

They thought BB had something to do with it. Not that he did it but was somehow involved. Their opinion, but that was part of what makes it high on my scenario list. I'm not ruling anything out but out of all the scenarios I've seen I always seem to go back to that.

Did they give a reason or reasons for why they thought he was involved?

Wow, you're either from Biloxi or you own The Half Shell Oyster Bars in the area.[emoji4] Is this Bar a franchise? Are you certain this is the one in Biloxi?

tiny snip

Ha! No to both guesses. Never dined there and never will. When one has insomnia, one might look about for the information to the query someone requested. May have the SS of the post in discussion in the file along with another 140 SSs as I do remember seeing it very early on in the investigation. There were two images posted that Sunday: one of the satellite radar; the other of the restaurant without any people.

After studying the map, it could be said that Gulfport and Biloxi are similar to St Paul and Minneapolis simply because of their geographical proximity.

I included the Uber info b/c someone speculated BB of calling/taking Uber to obtain the rental car. There have been well-publicized uprisings/protests/lawsuits in America, and, quite frankly, around the globe, against Uber by local taxi drivers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...b23d52-1e3f-11e4-82f9-2cd6fa8da5c4_story.html

http://wjla.com/news/local/cab-drivers-rally-against-uber-in-downtown-d-c--108499

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/27/technology/rough-patch-for-uber-services-challenge-to-taxis.html

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_f2c2a69f-90cb-58a6-b513-d122cb6189cd.html

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/new-orleans/taxi-cab-drivers-take-on-uber-drivers/37757006

If you look at the pics in the link from the original post that included the restaurant, I'm now wondering if he didn't use one of the images from their website. Not really too interested in that particular point of where he ate and drank upon arrival. Won't be searching Half Shell Oyster Bar's pics for any CCTV cameras either.

After reading further speculation, there is pondering the point of BB driving and arriving alone due to the fact that the vendor possibly invited multiple clients to go along on BBs bucket list fishing trip. That would explain why the rental with MS plates was in his own driveway. Although it has been stated by MIL that BB has taken this excursion three times, I was never able to verify the info on his nor his wife's FB posts quite early in the investigation. And that certainly does not mean it is not true.

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member