TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is a contractor or sub contractor ?
Those are the head construction guys. Was a bit of a generalization but I know the ones I worked with needed stuff done and could get it done faster/cheaper with $20's and $50's than the promise of a check in the mail in two weeks.

don't know if these will be clear enough for anyone to see anything - it's from the MPD surveillance video at 1.02. This is after he/she has pried the door and the killer is "fiddling" with the "veil" or netting or balaclava he/she is wearing and you can see the killer's eyes somewhat. I'm also attaching a close-up shot of the killer's left eye from this same frame.

edited to add and this first one is sort of mind numbing to me....it almost looks like he/she has a baby strapped to his/her chest. I studied it for hours but I have no clue what that is though.
attachment.php

here's another shot same as above but with heat map....and I still see that "baby"

attachment.php

here's the left eye from the same frame

attachment.php

Nope I don't see any of that. The first one I thought in the video he/she was adjusting their gloves

TY for posting this. I had thought of SP being a gamer too. I wondered if he was acting out a video game, especially as he seemed to creep along the corridor,touching the wall. Even wondered if there was another gamer in the church with him., and if he was wearing any kind of virtual reality headset...jmo

Anyone mention maybe it was a gang initiation?:thinking: Just putting it out there. I don't know if they have gangs in that area, Just a thought. IMO MOO

This scenario assumes that there is not a group of people who need to be rounded up. It would likely take months to pull that kind of case together. Since the chances of BB being SP are extremely slim, his involvement would likely be in a co-conspirator role. Even if LE knows BB was involved (and I am not saying he was), I don't think that we would have an arrest or indictment yet. LE would not want to tip their hand until they have identified and gathered evidence on all the key players. MOO

ETA - Do you think that LE would actually arrest and indict a co-conspirator before the actual murderer?

GA_Peach, LEO arrested the co-conspirators in the Bonita Springs, FL murder for hire of Dr. Teresa Sievers months before they arrested the "organizer" that was her own husband. One of the co-conspirators was nicknamed "The Hammer". Dr. Sievers was hit 27 times in her head with a hammer and also had a closed casket burial service. Initially, the husband was cooperating with LEO, but after they arrested his twin-look alike friend and The Hammer in MO, he clammed up tight as a drum and began dumping evidence such as her office computers and printers.

Arresting the co-conspirators, if there are any in this case, would likely behoove LEO since the weakest link would likely plea the deal and spill the beans on the organizer.
Also, if there are a number of individuals, or a close-knit group, involved in Missy's murder, I am not, att, 100% certain that BB was aware of their exact plan. :cow:

bbm

Want to be nasty, sorry.

It is really very sad and annoying that he had his bucket list fishing trip made for nothing (!) despite pain in the lower body half after minor surgery days before.

I can't help but feel that its all convenient that all of them were out of town. Being out of town doesn't mean that they didn't know what was going to happen. IMO I am not saying that they are involved, that is for LE to figure out. I just feel like she was set up there all alone... no one around and if she seen this PERP, I can't imagine what she was thinking. I imagine her first thought would be her daughters... I have been wondering if perhaps the SP identified who they were to her before issuing the final injury that killed her. Its just my opinion, they would want her to know why this was happening. SO SAD... MOO

We are allowed to "speculate" about Missy and her possible affairs and the flirtatious and intimate nature of her messages and her creepy messages, and rumors about affairs with this or that person, we are allowed to speculate about any and all of her personal life as put forth by her husband, social media, her dear in-laws,LE, etc. but Oh, heaven FORBID that we hint that BB might have been guilty of the same , perhaps a long term, ongoing, more serious relationship, "external to the marriage ". It is not fair to Missy, to her family, to her daughters, to her friends and co workers to portray Missy as being the ONLY one in the marriage that was guilty of such a SIN!!!!!

I do not think there was any conspiracy to murder MB.

Especially since the white women's XXL shirt was a $5.95 shirt sold at Kmart, and JcPenney's.
It would be more cost effective to throw it out and buy a new one, if money was an issue.
I personally would not want to keep the shirt even if it was a designer shirt.

RB had commented that his wife was very fond of the dog. Yet I only seen one picture of the dog on her page. I agree with you all, I wouldn't want that shirt for anything. If she was as fond of the dog as he said she wouldn't either. IDK I think they are "not right"... RB standing there and smiling all the time... makes me sick. Maybe the bloody shirt was for their 15 minutes of fame... MOO JMO

Oh of course, I was referencing some other form of "payment" as in monetary terms. I can't even imagine that someone would pay a hit man with anything other than cash if it was a paid hit. They would have to be a complete idiot, IMO. Now, if it had to do with something other than money..... Love or loyalty, absolutely.

I can't remember if it was just a rumor or speculation or if it was actually fact, but didn't BB have to take out a loan or was struggling financially because some sort of money loss? Not right before MBs death but like within the last couple of years? I can't recall, and I don't want to be going off something that was only speculation or rumor. So can someone please clarify that for me? TIA

All I am asking you is who stated that he drove home with someone else. Please provide the MSM source. Perhaps BB himself mentioned it and I missed it. Please provide the link for this critical information. TYIA

Where did that nonsensical story come from that you posted today? As far as I am aware, you are the only one who has mentioned that BB may have been with another woman on the drive home from Biloxi/Gulfport. That is a simply outrageous notion. :cow:

Rental car agencies do not allow one driver to rent a vehicle and allow another unlisted driver to take the rented vehicle out of state to leave it without prior arrangements. It would prove too financially risky for the vendor to rent the vehicle and allow BB to drive it.

"If someone who is not listed is caught driving the car, there can be, and usually will be some very severe penalties."
http://www.autos.com/car-rentals/can-a-person-rent-a-car-and-then-let-someone-else-drive-it

"If the contract is in your name, most rental contracts hold you liable for any damage, immediately upon the damage occurring, regardless of fault. Your credit card is charged for the full amount of damage claimed by the rental company, PLUS charges for loss of use of the car for the entire time it is in the shop for repair. The end result is that unless you have huge limits on your credit card, you will then be hit by your card company for exceeding your credit limit."
https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/if-i-rent-a-car-but-it-will-be-driven-by-another-p-76235.html

If it was his cousin, why did his own Mother tell us that it was a vendor who was taking BB on the planned fishing trip to the Chandeleur Islands? Most business people are typically not friends with their vendors since they typically do not visit with them on a regular basis. Maybe the vendor was his cousin. :dunno:

The trip was paid for by a vendor. That doesn't mean the vendor was BB's companion. BB brought a companion along, and the vendor may or may not have also been along, and other customers of that same vendor may or may not have been along. That's how I took it.

I think it would be really good if, one of these days, we could at least try to expand our horizons on the suspect front a little bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha! No to both guesses. Never dined there and never will. When one has insomnia, one might look about for the information to the query someone requested. May have the SS of the post in discussion in the file along with another 140 SSs as I do remember seeing it very early on in the investigation. There were two images posted that Sunday: one of the satellite radar; the other of the restaurant without any people.

After studying the map, it could be said that Gulfport and Biloxi are similar to St Paul and Minneapolis simply because of their geographical proximity.

I included the Uber info b/c someone speculated BB of calling/taking Uber to obtain the rental car. There have been well-publicized uprisings/protests/lawsuits in America, and, quite frankly, around the globe, against Uber by local taxi drivers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...b23d52-1e3f-11e4-82f9-2cd6fa8da5c4_story.html

http://wjla.com/news/local/cab-drivers-rally-against-uber-in-downtown-d-c--108499

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/27/technology/rough-patch-for-uber-services-challenge-to-taxis.html

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_f2c2a69f-90cb-58a6-b513-d122cb6189cd.html

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/new-orleans/taxi-cab-drivers-take-on-uber-drivers/37757006

If you look at the pics in the link from the original post that included the restaurant, I'm now wondering if he didn't use one of the images from their website. Not really too interested in that particular point of where he ate and drank upon arrival. Won't be searching Half Shell Oyster Bar's pics for any CCTV cameras either.

After reading further speculation, there is pondering the point of BB driving and arriving alone due to the fact that the vendor possibly invited multiple clients to go along on BBs bucket list fishing trip. That would explain why the rental with MS plates was in his own driveway. Although it has been stated by MIL that BB has taken this excursion three times, I was never able to verify the info on his nor his wife's FB posts quite early in the investigation. And that certainly does not mean it is not true.

:cow:

BBM

So if he had taken the trip three times, then he already accomplished that item on his BUCKET LIST. So why say it was on his bucket list? Just saying IMO

I was not able to see any of the actual posts. Would someone be able to tell me if he is in any of the pictures he posted, or anyone he was with is in any of the posted pictures? Thank you and I am sorry if this has already been addressed.

I don't know if they can.... didn't he delete or make private his FB page?

1. Is there anything anyone could offer regarding the "access to additional vehicles" to point me in the right direction? (Initials? The source?) I'd not seen or heard about that.
2. Terrific post, Batbrat.

I wasn't aware of this either. Inquiring minds want to know more. Lol

Hello, folks.

I haven't read or posted on Missy's threads for a few weeks, but I read something in the news today that we kinda-sorta discussed way back when. I bring it up as a POSSIBILITY, though it does seem far-fetched, I admit.

It's POSSIBLE the perp was a gamer. There is a story in the news today about a teenager who was playing some sort of game online that involves exploring in real-life places...and she ended up finding a dead body. (The teen was not involved with any crime - she was innocently playing a game and finding the body seems to be a coincidence.)

Maybe, just maybe, the perp was playing some sort of augmented-reality/fantasy game. Whether the murder was part of the game or not, I don't know, but I would assume no.

Here's the story I read today that reminded me of theories tossed around on Missy's case: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-body-river-playing-pokemon-article-1.2704983

FWIW, I think perp knew Missy personally (or had some sort of connection) and was not a gamer, but it might be worth considering a far-fetched theory now and then.

The million dollar question....who could it be? I'm not a believer of the gamer theory, but you know what they say, "sometimes truth is stranger than fiction".

BB calling MB a “godly woman” would be expected for a woman who believed in God and sat in church almost every Sunday. It would be more unusual to not hear that (sat in a funeral in the area yesterday and heard that phrase probably 7-8 times.)

That phrase is not necessarily a testimony to her goodness and character but to the goodness and character of the God she believed in, who she entrusted would provide forgiveness for any wrong she had done in her life. It reflected her beliefs. Not so much a “compliment” but an assurance(and esp in light of her death).

To boot, I do not think BB anticipated a large, national stage immediately being constructed where every word he uttered would be parsed around the globe.

BBM, I don't know about that.. I remember when he gave the first interview he said "Y'all can funnel this up to the other media outlets, and I can be done with this right?" speaking to media and someone off camera. He later asks people to view the video and states that the perp has a very distinct walk and mannerism. That it should be very apparent to somebody....goes on to say he didn't think there was a vehicle there and they didn't know how the perp arrived at the facility. He keeps looking down and off to the side only randomly looking out straight. That bothers me. JMO MOO

[video=youtube;lnBJ17dtx48]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnBJ17dtx48[/video]

Hi. I just joined websleuths. I have been reading most all of your previous posts on this case. This is my first post, please forgive any faux pas.

I am curious about two things. First, have y'all previously discussed any significance to them having 3 children but BB referencing 4 children at the 7:58/25:18 mark of the NBC raw video from 4/28/2016 with BB/RB discussing the shirt(s). "...was the first opportunity that I've been able to spend with my 4 children, alone." I do not mean to sleuth the children, only want to understand the number of children referenced. Is the child referenced in the above quote the 4th child?

Second, does anyone have a link to any video of RB's walk/gait PRIOR to ShirtGate?

Thanks.
:welcome4::welcome4::welcome4:

don't know if these will be clear enough for anyone to see anything - it's from the MPD surveillance video at 1.02. This is after he/she has pried the door and the killer is "fiddling" with the "veil" or netting or balaclava he/she is wearing and you can see the killer's eyes somewhat. I'm also attaching a close-up shot of the killer's left eye from this same frame.

edited to add and this first one is sort of mind numbing to me....it almost looks like he/she has a baby strapped to his/her chest. I studied it for hours but I have no clue what that is though.
View attachment 97949

here's another shot same as above but with heat map....and I still see that "baby"

View attachment 97951

here's the left eye from the same frame

View attachment 97950

I think the "baby" maybe the face of the perp. I'm only wondering about why I can see his nose (IF it is him). The video camera is stuttering a lot when I look at the slow motion video. ie the floor ground moves back and forth and SP moves jerkily a bit. When SP stays at this door he moves his head a lot first to look at the door, to look at his pockets for a tool, to look at his vest to fumble around and finally to turn away from the door. When SP turns away from the door and goes in another direction, there is a cut in the consecutive images ("stuttering" extreme). I'm not known to video cameras and their product (film) but I think "baby face" is one of a few slipped single frames due to camera technic. "Baby face's" forehead, eyes and bridge of nose are looking the same as SP's face seen in the eye pic (always looking like an alien or a polar bear :) ).

I'm new, to posting at least. I'm sorry if this has been covered before. But it looks like to me, the swatperp could be wearing something like this, assualt knee/shin guards:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ass...UICSgC&biw=1242&bih=585#imgrc=78tzSmg_3DYpiM:

Also, along with the shin/knee guards, it looks like swatperp is wearing black hose or tights underneath shorts, so that is another possible indicator this could be a female to me since it's more likely for a female to wear hose or tights. They would be slenderizing too, especially if they were control top. :-)

I am not trying to be funny or be snarky. Have you ever heard the phrase " Go to church on Sunday to pray for forgiveness and party hardy the rest of the week" ?

Having also been raised in the Bible Belt, I grew up hearing this. However, did not realize how true it was until after my divorce when I entered the corporate world. I'd see what went on during the week and then on Sunday see these holier than thou people sitting in church, even perhaps deacons or elders.

And it was in most of the churches.

Fortunately, I've been around the conservative type my whole life. I'm probably considered one of them, but I still have lots of fun in my life...with my co-workers and gkids. No partying outside of work, though. :) I have 'pretend' parties baking cakes with gkids. Life in the fast lane!
Yeah, I'm very boring by most people's standards but at work my much younger co-workers tell me that I'm their fav, and one gal told the boss yesterday that she wants to work with me every day. Lol
My basic 'grandma' message is that people can be non-partiers and still have fun! And I highly recommend it.
Anyways, back to Missy. BB said she was of the Christian faith. And it sounds like people really liked her. Yeah, It's been said (by the police) that she did flirty, familial texting. Not great, BUT the way I look at it is that women often make mistakes when they want to feel attractive to guys. Guys close your ears!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member